2 hand sword requires Wetlands run?

Hello. I'm playing a Nelf Warr and want to learn 2 handed swords. Am I correct in saying that I need to get to the SW weapon master? There's no 2handed weapon master in Darnassus?

Thank.

Stood in the Fire
    10+ Year Old Account
    Thats correct

Quote Originally Posted by Season2mask View Post
    Hello. I'm playing a Nelf Warr and want to learn 2 handed swords. Am I correct in saying that I need to get to the SW weapon master? There's no 2handed weapon master in Darnassus?

Thank.
    you can use the dun morogh death skip, just make sure you get menethil harbour fp
    Originally Posted by Ghostcrawler

If you are trying to AE tank and a bad dps is attacking the wrong target and dies, we call that justice.

Stood in the Fire
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kikazz View Post
    you can use the dun morogh death skip, just make sure you get menethil harbour fp
    That only works when you are going to menethil, not from menethil as night elf as the OP said he is

15+ Year Old Account
    It's not like the wetlands run is hard. I must've done it a million times back in the day.
    Here is something to believe in!

Stood in the Fire
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by The Dark One View Post
    It's not like the wetlands run is hard. I must've done it a million times back in the day.
    Dont think anyone said its hard, but its a very long run

Yep. I did it on level 7. Requires Wetland Run plus taking the train to Stormwind. Returned to level up in duskwood after that.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nestoras View Post
    Yep. I did it on level 7. Requires Wetland Run plus taking the train to Stormwind. Returned to level up in duskwood after that.
    Now that's commitment!
    Here is something to believe in!

Quote Originally Posted by Roxyfoxy View Post
    That only works when you are going to menethil, not from menethil as night elf as the OP said he is
    NO...

you can do both...

swim to the top end side of Dun Morogh/north of IF from menethil, and the waters change from menethil harbour to Dun Morogh/IF,
    swim down drown res at the GY...

seriously dont believe me,
    Dun Morogh to Menethil: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v5sjX0tdHHY
    Menethil to Dun Morogh: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q1mgGDtvBjk

like i said its the only place you can do it both ways,

@op

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Season2mask View Post

Thank.
    See above for future reference
    Originally Posted by Ghostcrawler

If you are trying to AE tank and a bad dps is attacking the wrong target and dies, we call that justice.

just ask a lvl20+ warlock to use ritual of summoning with 2 other people to summon you to stormwind, then heartstone back if you want.

if you ask nicely they will probably even do it for free.

Pandaren Monk
    5+ Year Old Account
    Pretty much, yeah. Take boat to Menethil Harbor, hoof it across Wetlands/Loch Modan/Dun Morogh, take tram from IF to Stormwind. And might as well make sure you pick up all the FP's along the way. I'd even go a little out of the way and grab the one in Loch Modan.

And while you're in Stormwind anyway, I'd run a circle around and get all the human zone FP's (Westfall, Duskwood, Redridge) as well. That'll be a lot of running (and probably a lot of dying, since it involves running through contested zones that are probably high level for you), but it'll save you some time later unless you plan to completely skip Deadmines and questing in those zones.

Either that, or ask around for a mage to port you (probably gonna cost you a small tip, I think 10S at the very least just to cover the mage's cost of portal runes or whatever reagent it is they need), unless you have a friend who will do it for free.
    Last edited by avitush; 2019-09-11 at 09:22 PM.