Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by rrayy View Post
    It's wrong because you claim nobody will be happy unless the Horde is removed, meaning you think eveyone hates the Horde. You are absolutely wrong. There are tons of players who love the Horde and would hate to see them being removed. That means those people would not be happy if the Horde was removed.
    In that case, im sorry for the misunderstanding. I didn't want to imply that people didn't like the Horde.

What I meant to say is that, in order for the story to make sense at this point, the Horde should be removed. The Alliance should never forgive everything they have done lately. But in an MMO setting, this is impossible as it would alienate a lot of paying customers, of course.

I'm not happy about it either. The faction I liked was turned into a mere shell of its former self
    This world don't give us nothing. It be our lot to suffer... and our duty to fight back.

Its going to keep following Garrosh 2.0 The might replace Orgrimmar with someplace else (maybe Sylvanas looses trying to take a city). Blizzard then forgets how they made the Horde players a villain and assumes they will do the same.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Maljinwo View Post
    In that case, im sorry for the misunderstanding. I didn't want to imply that people didn't like the Horde.

What I meant to say is that, in order for the story to make sense at this point, the Horde should be removed. The Alliance should never forgive everything they have done lately. But in an MMO setting, this is impossible as it would alienate a lot of paying customers, of course.

I'm not happy about it either. The faction I liked was turned into a mere shell of its former self
    For that matter, you could remove the Alliance. (Who's players claim to be a minority.)

The bottom line is that neither faction is going to be removed without loosing even more players.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by allawyn View Post
    For that matter, you could remove the Alliance. (Who's players claim to be a minority.)
    The Alliance has won the previous war and so far is winning this one. They don't have any reason to dissolve the faction unless one of their leaders gets hit with the villain bat and they start fighting among themselves, needing the help of the Horde to solve their own problems. Twice
    This world don't give us nothing. It be our lot to suffer... and our duty to fight back.

Quote Originally Posted by Maljinwo View Post
    The Alliance has won the previous war and so far is winning this one. They don't have any reason to dissolve the faction unless one of their leaders gets hit with the villain bat and they start fighting among themselves, needing the help of the Horde to solve their own problems. Twice
    Pretty easy to do. Blizzard seems to thing "balance" is giving the Alliance the archetypal race of the light _and_ the archetypal race of the dark. So they declare war on each other while Tyrande refuses to follow Andiun anymore.

10+ Year Old Account
    Azeroth is free!

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by allawyn View Post
    Pretty easy to do. Blizzard seems to thing "balance" is giving the Alliance the archetypal race of the light _and_ the archetypal race of the dark. So they declare war on each other while Tyrande refuses to follow Andiun anymore.
    They should have some internal strife with the Lightforged and the Void elves, yes. Yet the Alliance seems incabale of having a story that doesn't involve lecturing the Horde at this point

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Gref View Post
    I lolled so bad.

well I still say Sylvannas will be saving all of us.
    That could explain the "morally grey". They didn't say that in vain.

Quote Originally Posted by Pheraz View Post
    I think the horde will be put down and will become a faction of peons under the control of night elves to rebuild new night elf villages and plant trees.
    oh instead of humans now the elfs are the slave keepers? and there people think the scum faction are the good guys. roflmao

Quote Originally Posted by Caerule View Post
    The Alliance has done too much to be forgiven, as things stand.
    - brought the orcs into this world
    - Illidan
    - Arthas
    - Orc Slave Camps
    - killing innocent Taurens in Southern Barrens (Camp Taujuro)
    - the dog attacking our Warchief
    - stealing treasure from Dazalore
    - killing King Rastakhan

the list of crimes the scum bags have done is endless lets hope the dog truly dies