Page 6 of 28 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Aedrielle View Post
    Well...It was someone from Method who got world first 120 in under 5 hours. Add to that the time it took to clear regular Uldir, and we're talking most likely under 10 hours total from leveling to raid clear.

"but the raid was timegated weeks after bfa" Yep, that being the only reason it took longer than half a day in real time.
    World First 120 are 10 Levels and Classic are 1-60, not really fair don't u think?

Quote Originally Posted by Annelie View Post
    No, because i quit WoW before BfA came out. But are you saying that retail is hard? el oh el.
    retail is much, much harder than vanilla. all vanilla takes is time and warm bodies. nearly no skill is required when it comes to raiding.

No, because i quit WoW before BfA came out. But are you saying that retail is hard? el oh el.
    So you have no clue how hard/easy retail is. Got it.

There's a lot of people carrying their personal baggage into a thread that should be about congratulating APES.

So you have no clue at all, gotcha. Btw a Worldquest Mob in BfA has more mechanics than Ragnaros.

Did you ever get a Cutting Edge so you can compare both? or are you a trash LFR hero or hardstuck hero raider? srsly people like this are everywhere.

PS: Nice difficulty on classic btw, week 1 Rag Kill OMEGALUL

MMO-C community is some special cake

I basically live here and i never saw anyone say Vanilla raiding was harder than modern wow....like NEVER....ever

Show me a post on MMO-C saying that and ill agree to be wrong

Quote Originally Posted by Nokami View Post
    World First 120 are 10 Levels and Classic are 1-60, not really fair don't u think?
    Great point. Twice the amount of levels in under 5 hours. Vs days of played time to get half the levels.

"what are you talking about" You'll ask? Last I recall, one moment you're lvl 1, the next moment BFA grants you 109 extra, leaving you the next 10. 119 levels total.

regardless of difficulty, classic is still great, the social aspect is amazing.

Quote Originally Posted by Togabito View Post
    MMO-C community is some special cake

I basically live here and i never saw anyone say Vanilla raiding was harder than modern wow....like NEVER....ever

Show me a post on MMO-C saying that and ill agree to be wrong
    I think some people have said the leveling experience was more difficult, which I agree that I think it is. Not as many have claimed that the raids were more difficult. I don't think the raids were more difficult than what is in retail.
    Last edited by Dacien; 2019-09-01 at 12:29 AM.

No they did not. Ascent did.
    Yes they did. You're mixing up Vanilla with Classic.

Quote Originally Posted by Crysake View Post
    Yes they did. You're mixing up Vanilla with Classic.
    You can't kill a boss for a world first twice, sorry.

that was hard...

Quote Originally Posted by Cerilo View Post
    regular uldir? so... ur comparing this to normal uldir? isnt that admitting defeat by default "ye but its as easy as the easymode content"?
    He obviously uses the most meme raid of retail for his comparison, cause if he compares it with Unaat or M KJ his argument goes to the trashcan lul.

You can't kill a boss for a world first twice, sorry.
    You kind of can, if one was killed in Vanilla, and the other one in Classic.

10+ Year Old Account
    Now i'm unironically expecting Kel'Thusad to be down on day 1

Quote Originally Posted by Cerilo View Post
    regular uldir? so... ur comparing this to normal uldir? isnt that admitting defeat by default "ye but its as easy as the easymode content"?
    You'd want to compare the normal mode to extra difficulty levels, which one game was never given? Why make such a dishonest comparison. Compare regular modes, until both are granted the same number of extra difficulties.

Quote Originally Posted by Crysake View Post
    You kind of can, if one was killed in Vanilla, and the other one in Classic.
    Since we are not talking about a boss in different universes, you can't. The exact same boss got killed with the exact same gear once before.

Quote Originally Posted by Aedrielle View Post
    You'd want to compare the normal mode to extra difficulty levels, which one game was never given? Why make such a dishonest comparison. Compare regular modes, until both are granted the same number of extra difficulties.
    So basically "you can't compare both cause classic has no mythic mode" aka you know classic is a meme but you won't admit it, cute, so funny when people are proven wrong.

I love how people moan about how classic is a joke. Lets see how quickly bosses are one shot because its all been done BEFORE in every expansion.. People already know how to do it. It is not impressive when its been done to death for 15 years lol.