Field Marshal
    3+ Year Old Account

The reporting system is useless

I've been faced against the same aimbotter several days now over several games despite everyone reporting him in every game except his buttbuddies. They need to get GMs to manually review even after 1 report to make sure they can't play.

What is the point in even reporting if they don't do anything about these cheaters because it's some stupid automatic system?

One report barely is on their radar. Takes my best guess at least 10 different people to report before they barely acknowledge it

Field Marshal
    3+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by AlmightyGerkin View Post
    One report barely is on their radar. Takes my best guess at least 10 different people to report before they barely acknowledge it
    I reported even with video evidence, this is a snippet from the recording; https://imgur.com/k9iLSYV

It's a blatant aimbot. They should act faster, especially with video evidence.

Quote Originally Posted by Empte View Post
    I reported even with video evidence, this is a snippet from the recording; https://imgur.com/k9iLSYV

It's a blatant aimbot. They should act faster, especially with video evidence.
    It’s blizzard they don’t care. Even with the game being added to the back burner they have little interest in helping their community.

Dude, this game is headed to the trash bin. Blizzard intends, according to leaks, to announce Overwatch 2 at Blizzcon, supposedly a Warframe style kind of Overwatch. So you can be sure they don't give a shit about penalizing cheaters and losing potential lootbox buyers over it.

They just recently introduced new anti-cheater tech to catch the culprits and banned over 1600 korean accounts for cheating in season 17 (and it's not the first time).

But haters gonna hate regardless of facts, so carry on I guess.

Quote Originally Posted by Twen View Post
    They just recently introduced new anti-cheater tech to catch the culprits and banned over 1600 korean accounts for cheating in season 17 (and it's not the first time).

But haters gonna hate regardless of facts, so carry on I guess.
    For anyone who has used a Blizzard product over the years, we know this is their M.O.
    With games like Overwatch however, people like to attribute their losses to external factors so it makes sense to blame Blizzard for not doing more about hackers/cheaters/throwers etc.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Boomzy View Post
    Koreans using aimbotters is pretty funny. It's like hearing that black men are using penis enlargement supplements.
    They're more likely to be skilled sure, but it's just a stereotype, their are some Koreans that just suck like the rest of us. I'm might be wrong but I think East Asia in general are pretty lenient when it comes to cheating, insofar as it's considered an acceptable edge so long as you don't get caught. Hence the prevalence.

I've also noticed that even reporting clear aimbotters does nothing these days. I guess it's because the game is losing so many players that they're trying everything they can to stop the +30min queues from going any further...that means even letting aimbotters play.

30min queue are a myth if u play tank/heal

what the fuck did you expect when 99% wants to play Damage ?? thats why role lock is simply retarded