Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Hmm. Well, nothing new and exciting I can glance from this one. But hey, at least this may mean we are moving the news cycle on from Classic again.

Quote Originally Posted by Ihavewaffles View Post
    So, no new games...
    Looks like Overwatch 2 and Diablo 4 imo...

15+ Year Old Account
    Diablo baby. It is coming.

*he hopes

Quote Originally Posted by Razorice View Post
    Hope you guys all have phones for this year.
    Alas As I still a 35" 4k 1ms response monitor, I have not actually purchased a phone.

Still got this behemoth
    []http://sig.lanjelin.com/img/tanro.png[/]

Better be a WC3 reforged release date...like a week after lol

So, no new games...

This is what depressing me about wow classic, the popularity shows people are yearning for blizzard to deliver something people don't currently have...

...worst are the people who are directly against new games "then it would invalidate everything i have done in the current game!"...yeah, but u could still play the old game...
    People like that are why we can't have good things...

If they had been like that when Warcraft 2 came out, we would never have gotten Warcraft 3, or WoW...oh, look! they are making remake of WC3 instead of giving us a WC4!...
    I don't... do you think they were just going to spoil any game announcement by putting it on the key art?

and what is it with all the nay-sayers that mmo's aren't popular anymore? Just look at the numbers of people flocking to wow classic, and the people watching on twitch...
    They aren't.

I suppose this means that sylvanas will at least be relevant at the beginning of next expansion, correct? I remember Jaina being the key art during the BfA announcement after years of inactivity.

Very glad I can view this on my phone. Oof.

Quote Originally Posted by Voidwielder View Post
    A vrykul? Return to Northrend?
    that's the barbarian from D3

The Barbarian at the center - the rumored second expansion for diablo 3 was going to be more about the barbarians. Some material was released but probably they are saving some ideas for Diablo 4. It is also true that the barbarian was a main face on Diablo Inmortal BUT the design is different from D:I trailer.

Sylvanas - 8.3 and the war continues. Maybe Sylvanas sotry will lead us to Shadowlands.

Tracer - the leak abour overwatch 2/overwatch story mode is true.

Stetman from SC2: the scientist from Raynor´s crew. Crazed but Terrazine and creator of the mecha swarm. The a new commander. However, Stetman´s beard is longer than the Commander. Maybe Stetman keeps studyins the Zerg and discovered the Adostra??? Maybe a new campaign? Maybe new cosmetics?

Mecha Tyrael from HoS. Mechastorm was the last event on Heroes of the Storm.If you completed the quests you will get the mecha Tyrael skins. Maybe they will continue the events and announce a new hero.

Heartstone character - more info about HS expansion, mechanics ad probably new game modes.

Cant go anywhere without Tracer's hip area at the forefront.

The key art looks more like things they released since last Blizzcon.

Sylvanas looks like in her Warbringer video.

Hearthstone is from the latest expansion.

HotS is from the latest Mecha event.

Barbarian I am not sure really, likely just teaser for Diablo 3.

Tracer is just overall Overwatch face.

And Starcraft 2 is the last Commander they released.

So are they going to keep things more hidden regarding what they plan to release or are they just using things they released to secretly tease what they plan?

Herald of the Titans MrKnubbles's Avatar
    15+ Year Old Account
    Am I the only one that would prefer a new expansion and updates to Diablo 3 rather than a Diablo 4? Seriously, why does everyone want a completely new game?

Quote Originally Posted by Razorice View Post
    Hope you guys all have phones for this year.
    Awesome. I was there last year. You could hear a pin drop. Many were furious, shocked and/or disappointed.

I'm surprised people still want an Activision-Blizzard Diablo 4, especially after being spat in the face with Diablo Immortal.

I will accept Diablo IV or a new Warcraft game or a Starcraft First-person Shooter (not multiplayer, campaign only), and I wish they were working on Warcraft IV RTS instead of Warcraft III Reforged.

Another Diablo character at the center. We can at least expect some Diablo Immortals news I guess.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by prwraith View Post
    Well this blizzcon already looks like shit. Way to come out swinging bliz
    A comment like this based off of a picture of a few characters is expected from someone in the sonic fanbase.

Quit putting yourself out there like that and spare us the secondhand embarrassment.

Quote Originally Posted by Stardrift View Post
    Another Diablo character at the center. We can at least expect some Diablo Immortals news I guess.

- - - Updated - - -

A comment like this based off of a picture of a few characters is expected from someone in the sonic fanbase.

Quit putting yourself out there like that and spare us the secondhand embarrassment.
    I mean the outrage about Sylvanas' armor changing was getting pretty close to the one about sonic's arm colour

So, no new games...
    Even if one could surmise anything from that picture, if anything that would be "no new IP", but they could easily make a new game on existing IP, which is even very likely to happen. New Diablo, perhaps new Overwatch.

But one can't even get that from such a picture. How stupid would they be to put their big reveal onto a poster like this?

Why is the art only 800x800?