Poll: How do you like the game after two weeks?

Multiple choice poll: How do you like the game after two weeks?

See subject!
    Raid bosses will always be very similar so long as encounter design requires DPS to always be pumping 100%.

Not really enjoyable, I don't see longevity with it unless changes happen. Class balance is whack and its far too barebones.

Quote Originally Posted by voidzonez View Post
    Not really enjoyable, I don't see longevity with it unless changes happen. Class balance is whack and its far too barebones.
    Can you be more specific on what is bare bones?
    "stop puting you idiotic liberal words into my mouth"
    -ynnady

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by NineSpine View Post
    Can you be more specific on what is bare bones?
    Curious as well. Hoping it ain't gonna be something along the lines of "I can't do both single and AOE dps, interrupt and buff everything as I can on Retail".

It's a 15 year old, hastily put together game and it shows. It's not very good.
    I think I'll just wait for Classic TBC.

Quote Originally Posted by Xzan View Post
    Curious as well. Hoping it ain't gonna be something along the lines of "I can't do both single and AOE dps, interrupt and buff everything as I can on Retail".
    Mages* What you meant to say is like mages.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Xanjori View Post
    Mages* What you meant to say is like mages.
    Hehe, good point with the mage. I meant it in a different way though. I meant like how many classes' buffs and utility overlap, which doesn't happen on Classic...

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by TwoMana View Post
    I think I'll just wait for Classic TBC.
    You're making me moist :3

Love it. Just hit 40 and had enough for my mount with 2 gold to spare. Pretty stoked for a couple quest swords I've had my eye on. Game's just getting started!

Pandaren Monk
    5+ Year Old Account
    I'm having a good time. I'm only level 21 on my main. I would be higher level, but my guild initially rolled on one of those servers with an insane queue, so I played an "alt" on another server for the first week and a half or so before they opened up a free realm transfer that my guild decided to take. I didn't really get to start playing my main until then. Made it to about 20 on the alt, so if all that time had been dedicated to my main, I'd probably be up in the 30's now at least.

It's fun to see some of the stuff I'd forgotten. I didn't play private servers, so my memory of Classic WoW is over a decade old. I'd completely forgotten about weapon trainers, for example. Or the idea that I can fail an attempt to mine an ore node.

I'm leveling a warrior, which kind of sucks in Classic, but that's also what I played the first time, so I went in kind of knowing what to expect. I've gotten used to that "whoosh" sound you hear when you miss an attack, and "NOT ENOUGH RAGE" and "YOU ARE DEAD" are both getting burned into my screen again. Still enjoying myself. Questing in the old, pre-Cataclysm world is amazing.

I enjoy levelling, even just doing it solo. Not rushing it at all. I like being able to just afk during combat. xD

I am loving it again. The community spect, the RPG elements, Professions being wort it and the small details like reagents, ammo etc. But the best is actually feeling stronger as you progress and getting excited for getting a green or blue item because they feel rewarding
    Non nobis Domine, non nobis, sed nomini tuo da gloriam

It has it's ups and downs but is quite the journey so far. Only 44 atm, would have been level capped a long time ago in any other expansion release doing whatever.
    The wise wolf who's pride is her wisdom isn't so sharp as drunk.

I'm playing with my bro, I'm tanking, he was enhance for a while but ultimately went healer, together, questing is a breeze, making groups is a breeze, I went into it with the goal of trying to progress to 60 and maybe doing some raiding, if I can get further than I did the first time, that would be awesome. so far the game has been reasonably enjoyable, its not that difficult to level up with a friend we kill mobs pretty slowly but our endurance is amazing on world trash. a tank and healer combo can just keep pulling mobs, I can tank several mobs my level with someone healing me, for ages, and fighting elites isn't really a big problem either as they hit me like regular mobs.

few days ago i'm almost certain I was one of the only ppl who had the highest mining skill because it seemed like noone could mine truesilver, it was EVERYwhere, i managed to get quite a lot of those. nearly going to ding 55, run brd, get attuned to MC, after that, grab the axesmith quest, push for 56-57 and try do lbrs. after that who knows. I'm at the more enjoyable part of the game, I kinda loathe the early game, but 50+ is great fun. gearing is more varied and interesting. the dungeons are more fun etc pushing for dungeon bis gives you an end goal to aim for. the large majority of ppl on the server i'm on seem to just be milling around in the level 20-30 region, there must be a lot of ppl making alts getting them to 30 and then making new alts, I don't see much dungeon progression on the LFG, its been LFM RFK SM GY WC for the last week. looks like there might be some ZF and maraudons going but the overall pace on a server scale is pretty slow compared to those who have already cleared the content.

edit: got ironfoe on my second brd full clear at 55. super happy to be able to generate more threat with that weapon, think i have the best tanking weapon currently available in the game and i'm not 60 yet. now i need a crusader enchant. i guess all the times i've been complaining about ppl pulling aggro, the rng gods felt kind enough to throw me a bone. i must say this mace is a beast with windfury totem.
    Last edited by Heathy; 2019-09-11 at 05:47 AM.

I shoulda added an option for hating on the queues, but I haven’t seen one on my server since Day 1...although that hasn’t been everyone’s experience!
    Raid bosses will always be very similar so long as encounter design requires DPS to always be pumping 100%.