Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Thekri View Post
    You see that Straw man over there? He said terrible things about your mother. You should fight him.

This is one of the laziest attacks ever. Sanders advocated providing birth control to developing nations, not forced sterilizations. The bullshit about "Mandate" is entirely invented.

You have two options, either build a better argument or find a dumber audience.
    She probably cut out anyone who gave a smart answer.

Quote Originally Posted by Felya View Post
    Instead of quoting what he said, you invent what he said? Why?

- - - Updated - - -

I am very interested in what compels people to lie like that. It’s strange... probably off topic, but still... very interesting.
    They invent what Trump says ALL the time and never quote him on what he actually say. So why not try it with Dems?

Russian troll gotta be russian.

Quote Originally Posted by the game View Post
    So Bernie proposed that the us mandate and fund world wide population control to curb climate change.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by NED funded View Post
    Women - Do you support population control as a method for saving the planet?

Bernie - Yes. The US should fund abortions in poor countries because women may not want too many children

It basically is. Also has me wondering, a lot of these countries have a murky history with force sterelization and abortions, US dollars are going to end up funding that
    How do you see with that much spin? Making abortion available means it's a choice. He isn't forcing it on them. If Bernie advocated for opening a Five Guys in Somalia would you be claiming he's forcing burgers on them?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Deianeira View Post
    They invent what Trump says ALL the time and never quote him on what he actually say. So why not try it with Dems?
    Give one example, just one, where the context actually improves what Trump is saying.
    Putin khuliyo

The Unstoppable Force Ghostpanther's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    According to the June 2019 research results released by the Pew Institute, we will have a flattening and possible declining population by 2100....https://www.pewresearch.org/fact-tan...f-the-century/

For the first time in modern history, the world’s population is expected to virtually stop growing by the end of this century, due in large part to falling global fertility rates, according to a Pew Research Center analysis of new data from the United Nations.

By 2100, the world’s population is projected to reach approximately 10.9 billion, with annual growth of less than 0.1% – a steep decline from the current rate. Between 1950 and today, the world’s population grew between 1% and 2% each year, with the number of people rising from 2.5 billion to more than 7.7 billion.
    Last edited by Ghostpanther; 2019-09-11 at 02:35 PM.
    " If destruction be our lot, we must ourselves be its author and finisher.." - Abraham Lincoln
    The Constitution be never construed to authorize Congress to - prevent the people of the United States, who are peaceable citizens, from keeping their own arms..” - Samuel Adams

Quote Originally Posted by Thekri View Post
    You see that Straw man over there? He said terrible things about your mother. You should fight him.

This is one of the laziest attacks ever. Sanders advocated providing birth control to developing nations, not forced sterilizations. The bullshit about "Mandate" is entirely invented.

You have two options, either build a better argument or find a dumber audience.
    They're going with option 3: build a dumber audience.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Dendrek View Post
    They're going with option 3: build a dumber audience.
    Hey now! There must be a better reason for this thread to be still open than that...

In case it wasn’t clear... The video in OP was trolling people. The assertions people are then making based on said video... is what? A constructive discussion about Bernie mandating abortion in 3rd world countries? It starts and ends with ‘he never said that’... there is nothing to discuss.
    Folly and fakery have always been with us... but it has never before been as dangerous as it is now, never in history have we been able to afford it less. - Isaac Asimov
    Every damn thing you do in this life, you pay for. - Edith Piaf
    The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command. - Orwell
    No amount of belief makes something a fact. - James Randi

Quote Originally Posted by Ghostpanther View Post
    According to the June 2019 research results released by the Pew Institute, we will have a flattening and possible declining population by 2100....https://www.pewresearch.org/fact-tan...f-the-century/

For the first time in modern history, the world’s population is expected to virtually stop growing by the end of this century, due in large part to falling global fertility rates, according to a Pew Research Center analysis of new data from the United Nations.

By 2100, the world’s population is projected to reach approximately 10.9 billion, with annual growth of less than 0.1% – a steep decline from the current rate. Between 1950 and today, the world’s population grew between 1% and 2% each year, with the number of people rising from 2.5 billion to more than 7.7 billion.
    That's the result of modernization and education. Birthrates fall as countries become more developed. This is generally a good thing, because it means the negative reasons that lead to childbirth are falling.

Conservatives see this and apparently think the cure is to force everyone to have kids they don't want. But people also start having more kids as they become more wealthy. So instead of forcing all the poor people to accept their rape babies, maybe conservatives should try reducing the number of poor people. It might have a better effect on society overall.

Saw thread title, expected poster to be the game. Was not disappointed.

I guess bait threads aren't a bannable offense?

Quote Originally Posted by Grapemask View Post
    That's the result of modernization and education. Birthrates fall as countries become more developed. This is generally a good thing, because it means the negative reasons that lead to childbirth are falling.

Conservatives see this and apparently think the cure is to force everyone to have kids they don't want. But people also start having more kids as they become more wealthy. So instead of forcing all the poor people to accept their rape babies, maybe conservatives should try reducing the number of poor people. It might have a better effect on society overall.
    To go a step further it is actually giving women the opportunity to education and jobs. Sort of simple here that if women hold off having families ahead of their working career the less children. Of course some countries are still archaic with women having to marry young, but if you give opportunities to these countries and are progressive towards women's rights then they can become independent and thus have a career over family if they choose.
    Democrats are the best! I will never ever question a Democrat again. I LOVE the Democrats!

This entire thing reeks of theological reasons and not healthcare needs. Can people not separate the 2? Is it really that hard? Yes people in every nation should have the ability to manage the healthcare needs they require regardless if that is a MRI or an Abortion. My faith tells me that this is wrong but me not taking that in the public arena means i should not impose my belief system onto others.

Quote Originally Posted by Deianeira View Post
    Who is 'they', what are the inventing, and how is it worse than what he actually says?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by tyrlaan View Post
    Saw thread title, expected poster to be the game. Was not disappointed.

I guess bait threads aren't a bannable offense?
    Depends who you bait.
    /s

We need to stop India and Africa and China from exploding in population. I agree with Bernie.

Quote Originally Posted by GreenJesus View Post
    We need to stop India and Africa and China from exploding in population. I agree with Bernie.
    Didn't China already solve that issue on their own?

10+ Year Old Account
    Hasn't India's population growth been in decline for awhile now?

7+ Year Old Account
    OP please stick to spam posting in Gen-OT your posts about your favorite fatty foods or comic books instead of this low hanging fruit.

Quote Originally Posted by JohnBrown View Post
    You guys really can't help yourselves, what is it that makes you straight up believe bullshit spins like this?
    how dare talk like that to a trump lover

I love how the Sander comment is about contraception, something first world country used to remove women from being under church control for all this time. And someone has a brain so warped they twist it around as if contraception control people lmao. You wanna know whats a form of control you lunatic, being stuck in your house 9 months every year because you are forced to pop kids. Control is removing choices from people, not giving them choises.

If women wanted to have 10 kids in their life time, how come as soon as the baby boomers got access to easy contraception, they made 1.7 kids per couples? Strange.
    Last edited by minteK917; 2019-09-14 at 04:25 PM.

Let's start by culling and sterilizing Republicans and their voters.