Page 52 of 52 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by lollerlaban View Post
    Except all people who paid for it are getting it for free.
    That'll be interesting. I sure as heck don't remember what I used to buy that game 7 years ago. And it was a stand alone platform, so it wouldn't be linked to steam in any way for account recovery. Do you have a source on it being free though?

Signature Created by Jassinta

Quote Originally Posted by NightZero88 View Post
    That'll be interesting. I sure as heck don't remember what I used to buy that game 7 years ago. And it was a stand alone platform, so it wouldn't be linked to steam in any way for account recovery. Do you have a source on it being free though?
    https://twitter.com/wol_lay/status/1170056166665273344

You probaly bought it on their site

10+ Year Old Account
    Wow...I remember playing this back at some point, but it's def been a long time. I should see if I did it legally or if I pirated it lol. Would be kinda cool to get it on Steam for free.
    Quote Originally Posted by Warwithin View Post
    Politicians put their hand on the BIBLE and swore to uphold the CONSTITUTION. They did not put their hand on the CONSTITUTION and swear to uphold the BIBLE.
    Quote Originally Posted by Adam Jensen View Post
    Except maybe Morgan Freeman. That man could convince God to be an atheist with that voice of his . . .
    Quote Originally Posted by LiiLoSNK View Post
    If your girlfriend is a girl and you're a guy, your kid is destined to be some sort of half girl/half guy abomination.

Quote Originally Posted by Myobi View Post
    I actually remember trying this out, what happened to the developers?
    Supposedly he got picked up by Mojang. Not sure if this is accurate, but he basically did an early access, then never completed the game. Essentially stealing money from anyone who backed it.

Signature Created by Jassinta

The Patient
    10+ Year Old Account
    I was going to pick this up until I learned about the changes made to the game.

Levelling up is nearly meaningless because all it offers is a small movement speed boost, gear is region-locked and there is virtually nothing to do other than repeat the exact same gearing process in the next region after a few hours.

It's a shame because Cube World looked promising but it's like the guy developing it took all the fun and progression out of the game.

Quote Originally Posted by Myobi View Post
    That's pretty shitty, and thus why I rarely go for early access games nowadays.
    actually everyone who bought the game from his site are getting a steam key for the final game.
    "I was a normal baby for 30 seconds, then ninjas stole my mamma" - Deadpool
    "so what do we do?" "well jack, you stand there and say 'gee rocket raccoon I'm so glad you brought that Unfeasibly large cannon with you..' and i go like this BRAKKA BRAKKA BRAKKA" - Rocket Raccoon

FC: 3437-3046-3552

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Clbull View Post
    I was going to pick this up until I learned about the changes made to the game.

Levelling up is nearly meaningless because all it offers is a small movement speed boost, gear is region-locked and there is virtually nothing to do other than repeat the exact same gearing process in the next region after a few hours.

It's a shame because Cube World looked promising but it's like the guy developing it took all the fun and progression out of the game.
    There was fun and progression? In the alpha, classes were extremely bare-bones. Gear was so incredibly rare to come by because you could go literally hundreds of levels before there were gear upgrade options. And that's IF you found a seed that had shit you could fight.