Page 69 of 98 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Endus View Post
    Literally not something I have ever stated to be true. You're really desperate to make up something to slag me about.
    Wait. So you didn't argue that the military is a terrorist group to win another stupid dictionary argument?

Endus lying? Unheard of.

- - - Updated - - -

Literally not something I have ever stated to be true. You're really desperate to make up something to slag me about.
    That's simply not an accurate definition of terrorism. By that definition, all US military operations are "terrorism".
    If you say people are comitting terrorism, they are....

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Dextroden View Post
    Wait. So you didn't argue that the military is a terrorist group to win another stupid dictionary argument?
    Nope. I pointed out someone else was (Malaky), and that the way they were defining "terrorism" was thus ridiculous. I was specifically mocking the idea, and the definition that suggested it could be true.

Thanks for re-quoting the posts that clearly show this, though, and demonstrating that you're the one being dishonest, here.

Nope. I pointed out someone else was (Malaky), and that the way they were defining "terrorism" was thus ridiculous. I was specifically mocking the idea, and the definition that suggested it could be true.

Thanks for re-quoting the posts that clearly show this, though, and demonstrating that you're the one being dishonest, here.
    Yes. I'm sure you made this argument for satire and not because you actually think that. Why else would you say military action is terrorism? To win an argument because you're upset over who gets called terrorists?

BTW I guess that means you think neo Nazis intimidating people to further their political goals is NOT terrorism, either.

Endus lying? Unheard of.

- - - Updated - - -

If you say people are comitting terrorism, they are....
    The quote you're showing is litterally Endus saying it's not terrorism?

You're slipping.
    "In order to maintain a tolerant society, the society must be intolerant of intolerance." Paradox of tolerance

Quote Originally Posted by Dezerte View Post
    The quote you're showing is litterally Endus saying it's not terrorism?

You're slipping.
    No. He quite clearly argued that military operations are terrorism to (badly) win an argument.

Which means Neo Nazis aren't terrorists using that stunning logic if he argued that intimidation for political goals isn't terrorism like you claim.

Quote Originally Posted by Felya View Post
    Just call it ODS and let it go... I deal with a lot of FDS, so I know how it is...

Anyway, back on topic... Here is a list of US presidents that killed fascist... Can we declare these anti fascist as terrorist, retroactively?

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/List...litary_service

George H. W. Bush - Naval aviator in World War II (1942–1945). Shot down and received the Distinguished Flying Cross.
    Gerald Ford - World War II (1942–1945); combat on USS Monterey, discharged in 1946.
    Richard Nixon - World War II (1942–1945); earned two battle stars for service in the Pacific.
    John F. Kennedy - Served in combat during World War II. Received the Navy and Marine Corps Medal and the Purple Heart.
    How can you forget Eisenhower the man was the Supreme Commander of the Allied Forces he commanded the deaths of every Fascist after he was given the command of the Allied Forces. He was like Super Bin Ladan for Antifa.

15+ Year Old Account
    No. He quite clearly argued that military operations are terrorism to (badly) win an argument.

Which means Neo Nazis aren't terrorists using that stunning logic if he argued that intimidation for political goals isn't terrorism like you claim.
    You're off your meds again.

Nothing you're writing makes any sense.
    Quote Originally Posted by ash
    So, look um, I'm not a grief counselor, but if it's any consolation, I have had to kill and bury loved ones before. A bunch of times actually.
    Quote Originally Posted by PC2 View Post
    I never said I was knowledge-able and I wouldn't even care if I was the least knowledge-able person and the biggest dumb-ass out of all 7.8 billion people on the planet.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Saninicus View Post
    All I said was proving endus wrong ain't hard.
    Haven't actually seen anyone do it. All I ever see in response to Endus is random flaming and claims they proved him wrong by asserting various conspiracies without any evidence or proof. It's pretty funny to just watch people claim random stuff on the internet.

Hey guess what, I'm actually Katy Perry, must be true because I said it lulz.
    2014 Gamergate: "If you want games without hyper sexualized female characters and representation, then learn to code!"
    2023: "What's with all these massively successful games with ugly (realistic) women? How could this have happened?!"

Quote Originally Posted by matheney2k View Post
    You need to reread it or something idk what else to tell you. You are dead wrong, he said it fine and was mocking whomever he was talking to about their messed up definition of the word.
    You mean the dictionary definition that if Endus had posted, you would have clapped and barked for a fish?

Man. I love how the dictionary is terrible with it's facts.

Actually...He never claimed military action was domestic terrorism
    He assumed Malaky, who was talking about domestic terrorism, meant all violence was terrorism and instead of getting clarity (even though we knew Malaky was referring to ANTIFA who has never committed lawful violence) he grandstanded and said "if that was true the military actions would be terrorism." When Malaky clarified with the definition and put in he means unlawful violence, he still acted as if was right all along. That's where he went wrong, he made false assumptions in order to derail/win an argument.

But anyway, none of this is important and we need to get back on topic on what a POS ANTIFA is. If they were simply people who wants to counter protest right wing extremest they would have my full support but since they a violent assholes looking for a fight and calling anyone they disagree with a Nazi, fuck them and fuck their domestic UNLAWFUL violent asses.
    Last edited by zenkai; 2019-09-18 at 12:52 PM.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by zenkai View Post
    Actually...He never claimed military action was domestic terrorism
    He assumed Malaky, who was talking about domestic terrorism, meant all violence was terrorism and instead of getting clarity (even though we knew Malaky was referring to ANTIFA who has never committed lawful violence) he grandstanded and said "if that was true the military actions would be terrorism." When Malaky clarified with the definition and put in he means unlawful violence, he still acted as if was right all along. That's where he went wrong, he made false assumptions in order to derail/win an argument.

But anyway, none of this is important and we need to get back on topic on what a POS ANTIFA is. If they were simply people who wants to counter protest right wing extremest they would have my full support but since they a violent assholes looking for a fight and calling anyone they disagree with a Nazi, fuck them and fuck their domestic UNLAWFUL violent asses.
    Womans suffrage, child labor, unsafe labor, abolitionists, interracial marriage, voting rights, and civil rights protests all contained unlawful violence.
    Quote Originally Posted by zenkai View Post
    There is a problem, but I know just banning guns will fix the problem.

10+ Year Old Account
    But, according to Endus, the military is composed entirely of terrorists. So they are all terrorists.
    No, you are the only one saying this. Here is a google search showing as much.

Quote Originally Posted by matheney2k View Post
    You need to reread it or something idk what else to tell you. You are dead wrong, he said it fine and was mocking whomever he was talking to about their messed up definition of the word.
    It’s a case of EDS...
    Folly and fakery have always been with us... but it has never before been as dangerous as it is now, never in history have we been able to afford it less. - Isaac Asimov
    Every damn thing you do in this life, you pay for. - Edith Piaf
    The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command. - Orwell
    No amount of belief makes something a fact. - James Randi

No, you are the only one saying this. Here is a google search showing as much.

It’s a case of EDS...
    Hmm. How strange he referred to all military actions as terrorism to avoid calling Antifa terrorists.

Also, the hilarity of worshipping Nixon because he served in the military is beautiful.
    Last edited by Dextroden; 2019-09-18 at 01:05 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Hmm. How strange he referred to all military actions as terrorism to avoid calling Antics terrorists.

Also, the hilarity of worshipping Nixon because he served in the military is beautiful.
    Still, the only google result for what you claim anyone is posting, is just your posts. I don’t know what to tell you... contact google and tell them you are seeing content on mmo-champion, that they nor anyone else is seeing. Sorry, I’m not the one who runs google...

Have you tried contacting mmo-champ admins? That might be your best recourse to reveal these hidden messages. Google is too big to care...
    Folly and fakery have always been with us... but it has never before been as dangerous as it is now, never in history have we been able to afford it less. - Isaac Asimov
    The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command. - Orwell

Still, the only google result for what you claim anyone is posting, is just your posts. I don’t know what to tell you... contact google and tell them you are seeing content on mmo-champion, that they nor anyone else is seeing. Sorry, I’m not the one who runs google...

Have you tried contacting mmo-champ admins? That might be your best recourse to reveal these hidden messages. Google is too big to care...
    Then you can find Google proof of me actually being right wing then, right?

10+ Year Old Account
    Then you can find Google proof of me actually being right wing then, right?
    Why? What does that have to do with anything? WTF? How does your political leaning mater to anti fascist being classified as terrorist?

Why? What does that have to do with anything? WTF? How does your political leaning mater to anti fascist being classified as terrorist?
    What does Nixon serving in the military have to do with it? Nothing? Okay, glass house.

10+ Year Old Account
    What does Nixon serving in the military have to do with it? Nothing? Okay, glass house.
    He killed fascist... I listed specific presidents that killed fascist, in a thread asking if anti fascist should be terrorist. I didn’t list just military service and as someone pointed out, excluded the commander in Chief, because he didn’t kill any fascist... only directed...

He killed fascist... I listed specific presidents that killed fascist, in a thread asking if anti fascist should be terrorist. I didn’t list just military service and as someone pointed out, excluded the commander in Chief, because he didn’t kill any fascist... only directed...
    That has nothing to do with whether Antifa is a terrorist group or not. But, that'd also mean you'd have to call yourself out for talking about unrelated things.

Also, how can they be Antifa if the group isn't real and has no organization, as the kids say? What say you, Nixon lover?

Note: Aren't you crying in other threads because "killing bad" while congratulating Nixon?
    Last edited by Dextroden; 2019-09-18 at 01:35 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    That has nothing to do with whether Antifa is a terrorist group or not. But, that'd also mean you'd have to call yourself out for talking about unrelated things.
    Welcome to the thread! In previous pages, we discovered that antifa isn’t actually an organized group. It was discovered, that the only thing you require to be antifa, is to be against fascism. Ergo... every single American that fought in WW2. Just last year we had one guy show up and flash his gun at antifa... who just happen to be old people, in a park with their grandkids.

Also, how can they be Antifa if the group isn't real and has no organization, as the kids say? What say you, Nixon lover?
    That’s the point... lol

Note: Aren't you crying in other threads because "killing bad" while congratulating Nixon?
    I don’t know... why don’t you go and ask in those threads? Also, copy and pasting from Wikipedia, is hardly congratulating Nixon. I save that for the D-Day and Pearl Harbor anniversary.