Poll: The requirements...

Be advised that this is a public poll: other users can see the choice(s) you selected.

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ...
    i have done every single periodic destruction quest weekly starting the first day of the patch. For some reason im missing one. I checked the guide on wowhead, did the correct bosses, no duo's. Im still missing one. the fuck is this shit ? waiting for a responce to my ticket now, but i have a suspicion what the answer gonna be. "sorry, we are incompentent and can't help you"

10+ Year Old Account
    Still 5 levels to go on the 3rd follower so I'll be late to the party. Well at least I know I will get it soon, something I cannot say with certainty for the Mechagon meta achiev where I'm still missing the damn orange paint, which I've been farming since day 1.

Got it today! Will probably use it a bit now at the start for showing off but the fact it moves sideways as to where your character is facing is both unique but also a bit weird.

Well, I have collected many things in WoD and Legion, but I just cannot collect the motivation required for similar things in BfA. Training my little dinosaur into a mount was at least fun. But getting the crab mount, the mount from Mechagon meta or farming low drop chance expedition mounts just disgusts me for some reason. Did not want to start with the hivemind-mount, either - the thought of needing a 5-man-group was a bit repulsive. I don't mind grouping up with a buddy or two for such things, but that's it.
    All of that seems too much.

Quote Originally Posted by scubi666stacy View Post
    Well, I have collected many things in WoD and Legion, but I just cannot collect the motivation required for similar things in BfA. Training my little dinosaur into a mount was at least fun. But getting the crab mount, the mount from Mechagon meta or farming low drop chance expedition mounts just disgusts me for some reason. Did not want to start with the hivemind-mount, either - the thought of needing a 5-man-group was a bit repulsive. I don't mind grouping up with a buddy or two for such things, but that's it.
    All of that seems too much.
    I actually felt at the time the patch dropped that it was way too much content for one patch. Not just 1 daily hub but 2! I remember on launch day and the following weeks I actually felt burnt out to the point where too much content was feeling like a massive negative. I could easily spend 10 hours in both Mecha and Nazjatar and still feel I didn't get much done towards the achievements. Luckily as things have calmed down and I finished Nazjatar (outside the bigger bag one but its not required), and i'm just about to hit 70 on my neck, even though Mecha is still a RNG nightmare at least having other grinds done, it doesn't feel as bad to me.

Quote Originally Posted by Yunaqt View Post
    Yeah there was a lot of people that just had no idea that he was so easy to spawn by just killing packmother under the pavilion. So they just camped waiting for something just wasn't going to organically spawn.
    This is simply not true.

Also I guess I missed 2 weeks of Periodic, at the start I didn't really know wtf I was doing. Oh well, 5 mins a week, I can handle that.
    Last edited by Zyrinx; 2019-09-19 at 03:17 PM.

I worked on Mecha-done first (need 3 items now: orange color, emergency repair blueprint and musical track from data anomaly), I found out about the crab after, because I simply forgot it exists. So, one week ago I started working for it. I only need now the periodic destruction, puzzle performer and aqua team murder force achievs (about 2 months left). I can objectively say the Undersea Usurper is much easier than Mecha-done, because there are few RNG factors (Packfather and the scale matriarchs; rockweed can be killed with a raid group farming algans)

Quote Originally Posted by Yunaqt View Post
    Yeah there was a lot of people that just had no idea that he was so easy to spawn by just killing packmother under the pavilion. So they just camped waiting for something just wasn't going to organically spawn.
    I've seen Packfather spawn 4x. And each time Packmother was killed right where she spawns.