Page 1 of 7
... LastLast

Horde Loyalist cinematic *spoilers*

What do you folks think about the loyalist cinematic?

Death, Nzoth, feeding souls to the hungering dark..

Even how she pities the forsaken and relates but they Renton chose life.

She really bond villain monologues it here.

Mod Edit: Embedded movie for ease of reference.
    Last edited by Aucald; 2019-09-24 at 05:45 PM.

so its Sylvanas, Helya (?) & Helyas (and Bwonsamdis ?) Death boss (?) against Nzoth ?

Azshara also in there - either allied with the Death-side or on her own side, trying to play both Death and void ?

I doubt these plans will work out exactly as expected, but I also think both/all sides will still be in play in 9.0+, struggling for dominance over Azeroth

- - - Updated - - -

also as far as Im concerned Shadowlands/Death expansion practically confirmed

thats the best news

Looks like we are heading to the shadowlands, the leaks are not entirely correct but they are spot on with the broader picture.

honestly this info from the loyalist cinematic is 1000x more important than the actual Sadfang & CGI ones

Sylvanas isn't an Old God Puppet. I am making my mea culpa here that I was wrong about that. @Aucald

Her ditching the Forsaken instead of calling on them as her minions is still beyond retarded though as is her not having the Unifaction and the Horde fight it out if her goal is just to make more bodies.
    Dickmann's Law: As a discussion on the Lore forums becomes longer, the probability of the topic derailing to become about Sylvanas approaches 1.

Tinkers will be the next Class confirmed.

Quote Originally Posted by Life-Binder View Post
    honestly this info from the loyalist cinematic is 1000x more important than the actual Sadfang & CGI ones
    Yup, even Towelliee(don't really watch him) said the important information is in that small cinematic than the CG. And I agree, far more relevant plot information. If you go the other way all you get is honour, honour, honour!

Anyway, I mainly play FFXIV since I feel WOW needs to up their writing chops. So basically Sylvanas is playing 4D chess while everyone can't see beyond their noses.

10+ Year Old Account
    Yeah, I'd say Shadowlands will definitely be playing a major role next expansion.

So, Sylvanas did want to kill as many as possible to fuel her undead army vs N'zoth in the afterlife / shadowlands ?

Her goal was to kill as many as possible.

Bargain with Azshara , so we have team Sylvanas / Azshara soon.

I dont trust BLizzard to be able to write 4D chess storylines at all

but I still take that over 'muh honor' and Blanduin

7+ Year Old Account
    "Thanks for being loyal. Hope you don't mind me killing you anyway after some more quests"
    This world don't give us nothing. It be our lot to suffer... and our duty to fight back.

Sylvanas / Azshara soon.
    tentacle fish elf x undead/banshee elf yuri <3

Quote Originally Posted by Life-Binder View Post
    I dont trust BLizzard to be able to write 4D chess storylines at all

but I still take that over 'muh honor' and Blanduin
    Essentially this is my view, I find world of peacecraft to be the worst outcome, the worst timeline.

Quote Originally Posted by Maljinwo View Post
    "Thanks for being loyal. Hope you don't mind me killing you anyway after some more quests"
    Essentially yes, she is straight-up telling you that you are going to die but for a purpose, here she is alluding to that it's going to happen while on the other side they are going to be none the wiser as they get slaughtered so we can get into the shadowlands.

its all smoke and mirrors to keep Sylvanas fans subbed

Glad i remained loyal, if we get a Sylvanas / Azshara faction i'm all in lmao.

10+ Year Old Account
    So it all boils down to death vs the void with the light choosing to side with death to stop the void......blizz writers been drinking draino again.
    Last edited by Dellis0991; 2019-09-24 at 08:20 PM.

Blizzard's becoming unnecessarily complicated with future conflicts as if they could juggle the writing in MMO format.

"Ok, next, you'll fight Death, Old Gods and Void Lords, but they hate each other too, and then there's Sylvanas who is playing one to destroy another."

Sylvanas being a dumb BBEG. Pretty cheesy but expected.

Quote Originally Posted by Haytham View Post
    Glad i remained loyal, if we get a Sylvanas / Azshara faction i'm all in lmao.
    Third faction? No chance.

Quote Originally Posted by Haytham View Post
    if we get a Sylvanas / Azshara faction i'm all in
    !!! sign me up !

Quote Originally Posted by Dellis0991 View Post
    So it all boils down to death vs the void with the choosing to side with death to stop the void......blizz writers been drinking draino again.
    Yup, remember the leaks said we are going to meet Saurfang is the shadowlands if I recall correctly. So in a way the alliance and horde don't matter as Sylvanas said, if we are getting a shadowlands expansion it's going to be more like legion where both factions are fighting a big enemy.