Page 7 of 21 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    You all are fools!
    -transforms into smoke and fly away somewhere

Quote Originally Posted by Ooid View Post
    I know, off the top of my head: Garithos, Camp Taurajo, Orc internment camps, and the Purge of Dalaran. Is any of this comparable to what the Horde has done since arriving on Azeroth? Perhaps Arthas, but he wasn't too discriminating in who he killed.
    Arthas and his minions killed more people than everyone else on Azeroth combined.

Further, Arthas created Sylvanas in her current form and is responsible for her actions as well.
    Snarky: Adjective - Any language that contains quips or comments containing sarcastic or satirical witticisms intended as blunt irony. Usually delivered in a manner that is somewhat abrupt and out of context and intended to stun and amuse.

Cinematic team knocks it out of the park - story aside, they're just damned good.

The best part of this is, this completely destroys the Shadowlands leak dead, not getting ressed, no corpse run.

No more cities getting burned or invaded...so any bets on where the final raid takes place? I got nothing. And that's what Afrasiabi wants, I guess. And, 8.3 probably hints too much of 9.0, so both are getting revealed at Blizzcon.

Quote Originally Posted by Wiedzemir View Post
    After WoD, nothing surprises me really. This type of convoluted storytelling is just pure insanity. Especially when we have books that accompany the game where the story laid out logically and character motivations make sense. In-game however, it's just a mess. They should just hire Christie Golden to write in-game story as well.
    where is the convoluted sotry???.

I mean all that happen today was been lay to us from comics, to ingame text and dialogues. i dont get why ppl get surprise.

Quote Originally Posted by wargone View Post
    such a fucking bad ending. oh my god. Yaah the horde gets another "get out of free war crime " card. Like fucking hell. What about the fucking Genocide of the night elves. What a fucking joke. So Now the Horde is ones agine Blameless for all they have done. Garrosh all fucking over.

- - - Updated - - -

I mean... Just to pull the closes thing to what sylvanas is. We do blame all the natzis in world war 2 for the acts of what Hitler did as a leader.. At the time no one went like" yea, but can we really blame all the soldiers for the acts of what the leader did?" yes we could.
    it 100% blame free card. Ones more the alliance gets hit with a war Crime, this time Genocide of the elves and a world tree, and the rest of the hordes(even all the horde who faithfully Did it all) can go like" oh yea we totaly did nothing wrong"
    Heey, did you read the after-cinematics dialogue? It's migraine-inducing, really.

Rilgiz: You got two seocnds to scram. We ain't holdin' nothing' for the mooks who stood with Sylvanas.
    Former Banshee Loyalist: I keep telling you, my loyalty is to the Horde. I didn't know she was using us, I wanted to believe in her!
    Rilgiz: Don't matter to me. Take your junk and get outta here. You ain't part of MY Horde!
    Baine Bloodhoof: What's happening here?
    Rilgiz: This Sylvanas-supporting scum is tryin' to use our bank. This here's for HORDE only!
    Baine Bloodhoof: I will not tolerate such talk! Many were led astray by Sylvanas's lies.
    Baine Bloodhoof: We must now come together as a united Horde. Those who seek forgiveness are forgiven.
    Baine Bloodhoof: They have sworn an oath of loyalty to the Horde. They should be allowed to use your services.
    Rilgiz: Fine, fine! I'll take whatever you wanna deposit. What is it?
    You know, they've just been fucking led astray by sylvanas lies! That excuses it all! And they are truly remorseful, not just trying to save their hides when their leader had forsaken (lul) them all.

Quote Originally Posted by Hextor View Post
    Should add the 3rd one for the loyalists conclusion... where Sylvanas admits she's in cahoots with N'Zoth/Azshara and she wants to feed the Alliance/Horde armies to them, and then she'll backstab for "Death".
    Well that would be dumb and completely unsupported by any of the lore...
    Snarky: Adjective - Any language that contains quips or comments containing sarcastic or satirical witticisms intended as blunt irony. Usually delivered in a manner that is somewhat abrupt and out of context and intended to stun and amuse.

Quote Originally Posted by Gadzooks View Post
    Cinematic team knocks it out of the park - story aside, they're just damned good.

The best part of this is, this completely destroys the Shadowlands leak dead, not getting ressed, no corpse run.

No more cities getting burned or invaded...so any bets on where the final raid takes place? I got nothing. And that's what Afrasiabi wants, I guess. And, 8.3 probably hints too much of 9.0, so both are getting revealed at Blizzcon.
    This actually comfirm the Shadowland leak lol, WTF you speaking about.

Hell even Sylvanas claim she dont care about anything only more souls from the war, and even Nzoth will be sacrifice to Death. So the leak about a ARMY OF DEATH ATTACKING SW make more sence now, since you look the lead, they are all "gosh" death. So she will control a huge army of death.

Sylvanas is serving a new death force that we dont know yet, same as the one Bwonsandi claim to serve.

Quote Originally Posted by bullseyed View Post
    It isn't convoluted. You cannot (past a 5th grade level) write a line and then contradict yourself in the next line.
    Wat? Past 5th grade level, clarifications usually are given to statements like this.

How is this story is not convoluted? Before the Storm made perfect sense to stage to conflict. The in-game is filled with actions and motivations that make no sense and recycle an old story from WoD.
    How do people still follow Sylvanas, knowing well what happened last time the Horde attempted the exact same thing they did this expansion.
    How do people still follow Anduin, considering that he literally refuses to fight the enemy that slaughter alliance in scores?

And of course, they had to bring green Jesus back, which did nothing at all.
    Zandalari we somehow defeated completely, while Kul'tiras apparently does nothing at the moment. They're just there ...
    The "speaker of Atheroth" still follows with this even though everyone knows that was a plot from N'Zoth from the very start. Yet he still rolls with it.

Quote Originally Posted by bullseyed View Post
    Well that would be dumb and completely unsupported by any of the lore...
    did you know the lore actually???.
    There is a fucking comic that support this lore.

Quote Originally Posted by Whiskyjack View Post
    It was worse then I imagined... way to make game of thrones ending look like a masterpiece.

It actually ends with her learning magic and turning to smoke or something? Just wtf...
    She is a banshee and she did same ending in Lordaeron, when talking to Alleria to be a bad sister, Anduin about muzzle his dog and Jaina being neutral and taking them out with her magic.

Blizz cant tell a story to save their lives or their game. Glad i quit retail a year ago.

Wow... thats a lazy way of getting rid of the sylvanas issue... Worst writing ever...

Well at least the cinematic department seems to know what they are doing, the writing department needs to be taken out behind the shed and shot repeatedly however.

Quote Originally Posted by Appelgren View Post
    Wow... thats a lazy way of getting rid of the sylvanas issue... Worst writing ever...
    Well. It's either that or making her a raid boss. But that can't be because then It's Garrosh 2.0 overload.

Where are all those Syl die-hard fanboys now?

Quote Originally Posted by Selastan View Post
    So why the hell did she run off? Did...did the rebels win? I mean, Etrigg is just setting in the throne room like I didn't beat his ass and drag him across half the city. Anduin got to walk through the front gate...Did they all just build a siege just to watch one duel? A duel Sylvanas easily won? WHAT JUST HAPPENED?
    Sylvanas won, but saying "the Horde is nothing" didn't play well with the midwestern voter base. So she decided to take her talents to Miami.

She could be flying off to blow up Stormwind or something, but then the war campaign wouldn't be "over" like Blizzard claimed.

Sounds like we still don't know what Nathanos was supposed to be doing with the dagger in Nazjatar. She could be going there.

10+ Year Old Account
    Well, I guess it is time to say:

"No, it was a shit show. Obviously."
    "Je vous répondrai par la bouche de mes canons!"

15+ Year Old Account
    So...why did Sylvanas peace out after winning and controlling Org?

Quote Originally Posted by ProphetFlume View Post
    So...why did Sylvanas peace out after winning and controlling Org?
    Because Blizzard needed to finish this shitshow of the expansion.