Best Talent build for frost mage?

I know of about 3-4 different builds for mages. 2-3 of them are frost builds with some points into arcane. one more then the other. should i focus frostw ith some arcane or the other way?

10+ Year Old Account
    Depends what for, and style of play.

AOE levelling? ST levelling? Best DPS end game? Support DPS end game (winters chill)?

30/0/20: Arcane build, still using Frost Bolt, best DPS spec for raids/dungeons. Not many points you can swap around here.

16/0/35: Winters chill, you should have 1 mage with this spec in your raid. More freedom to swap some talents around here, for example I don't like going so far down the arcane tree here. This spec is more fun in dungeons, as you have more survivability.

For levelling, I would recommend going aoe spec, it's fun and unique. Want to play ST levelling? Play another class That said, you can ST level just fine in an aoe build.
    Last edited by Tekkommo; 2019-09-30 at 02:46 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Tekkommo View Post

AOE levelling? ST levelling? Best DPS end game? Support DPS end game (winters chill)?

30/0/20: Arcane build, still using Frost Bolt, best DPS spec for raids/dungeons. Not many points you can swap around here.

16/0/35: Winters chill, you should have 1 mage with this spec in your raid. More freedom to swap some talents around here, for example I don't like going so far down the arcane tree here. This spec is more fun in dungeons, as you have more survivability.

For levelling, I would recommend going aoe spec, it's fun and unique. Want to play ST levelling? Play another class That said, you can ST level just fine in an aoe build.
    Can you link your 16/0/35 build?

Quote Originally Posted by Tekkommo View Post

well thats what im asking lol. I already have a lv 60 hunter. i just made my mage last night. and i had planned on Aoe leveling. so im looking for the right spec for it. I was looking at winters chill but wasnt sure.