Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Shakana View Post
    Well, illidan didn't had a god (Tyrande has elune as her goddess), illidan was totally one of a kind. He truly was also misunderstood a lot, because there was no one like him in the whole world.

Betrayer... In truth, it was I who was betrayed. Still, I am hunted. Still, I am hated. Now, my blind eyes see what others cannot: that sometimes the hand of fate must be forced! Now go forth... unleash the tides of Doom... Upon all those...who would oppose us.
    - Illidan Stormrage

Ah my god, i miss illidan... :C I'm a DH main atm and was in Legion, and obviously you can tell i love him hahaha

- - - Updated - - -

True. Because he made his own fate
    From getting Imprisoned for 10k years, and losing to Arthas as a DK, to destroying KJ, Gul'dan, a Prime Naaru, the Unmaker, and becoming Sargeras' Jailer.

Truly the greatest comeback of all time.

Orgrimmar is barely more than bricks and stones, I don't see why Tyrande would bother with it especially with Sylvanas being gone now.
    MAGA - Make Alliance Great Again

Quote Originally Posted by Nymrohd View Post
    Tyrande could go villain and blow up Orgrimmar, Sylvanas could then destroy Stormwind and we all move to Thunder Bluff and Ironforge which get extensive remodels?
    I'd be cool with that, to be perfectly honest.

Quote Originally Posted by HighlordJohnstone View Post
    From getting Imprisoned for 10k years, and losing to Arthas as a DK, to destroying KJ, Gul'dan, a Prime Naaru, the Unmaker, and becoming Sargeras' Jailer.

Truly the greatest comeback of all time.
    Indeed. Other night elves don't even try go do their own thing. And azshara is like, a damn pleb.

Her and what army?

(Seriously, there's like... a couple dozen night elves left at this point.)
    When in doubt, simply ask yourself: "What would Garrosh do?"

#wwgd

Indeed. Other night elves don't even try go do their own thing. And azshara is like, a damn pleb.
    Azshara disappointed me this expansion. The idea that she could plan shit with Sylvanas of all people and expect a win from it is just dumb.

Like, god damn, she didn't take a hint from Garithos?!

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Jeina View Post
    Her and what army?

(Seriously, there's like... a couple dozen night elves left at this point.)
    'BuT sHe dEfeAtEd sUm vAL'Kyr AloNE"

The Players: *Casually destroys Old Gods, and Titans for a living*

Haha, yeah ok. Bitch couldn't even kill Nathanos.

Quote Originally Posted by Kyphael View Post
    Haha, yeah ok. Bitch couldn't even kill Nathanos.
    I hate Nathanos and his Sylvanas boot licking. The mother fucker kept talking shit about me with my Artifact, and is still talking shit to me even after I defeated the Unmaker himself in combat. Like, bitch. I could whoop yo ass in 1 blow.

I do think it's fucking ridiculous that, because Sylvanas flew away, the entire Horde is forgiven for their more-than-willing participation in the attacks and genocide of the Night Elves. The whole attack was Saurfangs bloody plan and Anduin is still there to help him and give him a "heroes" funeral. Yeah they skipped out the whole burning innocent civilians and children from his eulogies lol.

That said, I'm terrified that their writing is so bad that we're going to end up with Tyrande as a raid boss because she "won't let go of rage and anger and forgive the Horde" or some other such bullshit.

Could Blizzards writing be THAT bad?? YES. YES it could.
    BASIC CAMPFIRE for WARCHIEF UK Prime Minister!

Quote Originally Posted by Life-Binder View Post
    Good .
    What they said ^

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Haidaes View Post
    What? Who exactly died so far besides Ysera? The list of guys dying each expansion though..
    enough with the fragile masculinity.
    change can't wait.

Not if Sylvanas beats her to it...
    Undead orcs ftw!!

I hate Nathanos and his Sylvanas boot licking. The mother fucker kept talking shit about me with my Artifact, and is still talking shit to me even after I defeated the Unmaker himself in combat. Like, bitch. I could whoop yo ass in 1 blow.
    LOL (you talk like me in a daily basis but i try not be myself typing in this forum LOL XD)
    Nathanos could be cooler if he wasn't a pawn for Sylvanas, licking her butt everytime.

Quote Originally Posted by united View Post
    What they said ^

- - - Updated - - -

Idk if this is sarcastic or not, but in Legion, the main 3 characters were guys, and they got the job done with ease (AKA Illidan, Khadgar, and Velen). However, in BFA, it's Jaina, Sylvanas, Tyrande, and Azshara, and they're getting cucked each time.

- - - Updated - - -

LOL (you talk like me in a daily basis but i try not be myself typing in this forum LOL XD)
    Nathanos could be cooler if he wasn't a pawn for Sylvanas, licking her butt everytime.
    Doesn't help that they actually love each other. Idk what Nathanos has that Sylvanas likes, other than his "uNdYiNG loYalTy"...

And it sucks, because I actually wanted to see Nathanos prior to Legion. But now, god damn...

He sucks.

Quote Originally Posted by rogueMatthias View Post
    I do think it's fucking ridiculous that, because Sylvanas flew away, the entire Horde is forgiven for their more-than-willing participation in the attacks and genocide of the Night Elves. The whole attack was Saurfangs bloody plan and Anduin is still there to help him and give him a "heroes" funeral. Yeah they skipped out the whole burning innocent civilians and children from his eulogies lol.

That said, I'm terrified that their writing is so bad that we're going to end up with Tyrande as a raid boss because she "won't let go of rage and anger and forgive the Horde" or some other such bullshit.

Could Blizzards writing be THAT bad?? YES. YES it could.
    The writing is fine. Get off that bandwagon.

Nathanos is literally a more crazy version of Season 8 Jon Snow, but without the whole "saying 2 lines repeatedly" thing.

Idk if this is sarcastic or not, but in Legion, the main 3 characters were guys, and they got the job done with ease (AKA Illidan, Khadgar, and Velen). However, in BFA, it's Jaina, Sylvanas, Tyrande, and Azshara, and they're getting cucked each time.

- - - Updated - - -

Doesn't help that they actually love each other. Idk what Nathanos has that Sylvanas likes, other than his "uNdYiNG loYalTy"...

And it sucks, because I actually wanted to see Nathanos prior to Legion. But now, god damn...

He sucks.
    Tyrande is nowhere near a main character

Sylvanas will be vindicated and proven right

Jaina? Really???

Azshara survived being a raid boss.
    change can't wait.

Quote Originally Posted by united View Post
    I guess you have no real answer either then.

Now is a good time for alliance members to pick a side! Tyrande all the way.

Quote Originally Posted by Haidaes View Post
    I guess you have no real answer either then.
    No I’m just tired of people like you getting threatened by the increased presence of female characters in the story when up until now WoW has been nothing but men.
    change can't wait.