Page 1 of 3
LastLast

What's your favourite 'Leak' features?

Since this is the season of leaks, I'm just curious what Leaks people have read that actually piqued their interest for future content.

It doesn't have to be the full leak. Just whatever parts of it interested you or made you think 'That's actually a cool idea, even if it never will happen'.

World revamp. Is that considered a feature?
    MAGA - Make Alliance Great Again

Dragonsworn class. The one and only truly good candidate for mail armor.

5+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nyel View Post
    World revamp. Is that considered a feature?
    Depends on who you ask. I'd say it is.

Old world revamp + lvl squish. If it's anything like it's described in the leaks, it could be the rebirth of wow, with easier access to new players and something new to discover for old veterans.
    MMO-Champion Forum
    noun

1. a place where people who stopped playing World of Warcraft 10 years ago gather to tell those who still enjoy the game, how bad it is right now.

3+ Year Old Account
    Faction disbandment.

The Undying Slowpoke is a Gamer's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Any of them that talk about class system revamps has to be at the top for me.

So none of them so far...
    FFXIV - Maduin (Dynamis DC)

Getting a new Shadow/Void based class is my main concern as I've stated multiple times. Not getting it means I'll probably quit and no "leak" features it. So I couldn't care less about them.

7+ Year Old Account
    time skip, world revamp, drakonid race/ dragon class, talent tree redesign, class/spec redesign so you have one class with 3 specs, not 3 classes

i would be fine with that.

10+ Year Old Account
    The Champions idea from the Shadowlands leak sounded interesting. That seems like a good way to move the Mission Table system forward, somewhat more towards a Bodyguard-like setup.

I've enjoyed most of the ideas I've seen "leaked" behind Tinkers and Dragonsworn and would love to play either class as they are often presented.

Story-wise, I've most enjoyed the leaks talking about the Dragon Aspects and things working within the Dragon Isles.

Quote Originally Posted by deviantcultist View Post
    Getting a new Shadow/Void based class is my main concern as I've stated multiple times. Not getting it means I'll probably quit and no "leak" features it. So I couldn't care less about them.
    Dragonsworn with Twilight specialization!

Prestige Classes/Class Skins/Allied Classes easily! Daddy needs a light-using shadow priest!
    Last edited by Jackknife35; 2019-10-01 at 07:21 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Fetus Rex View Post
    Dragonsworn with Twilight specialization!
    Not a fan, but at least it's not freaking Tinker!

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Jackknife35 View Post
    Prestige Classes/Class Skins/Allied Classes easily! Daddy needs a light-using shadow priest!
    Sure, go ahead and kill the only Void wielding spec! Joking. Seriously though, it is not a great idea due to class skins being skins and not being new mechanics.

Time skip, remove cd from gcd

Really anything that changes the formula of current WoW. Revamp, squish, talent trees again, whatever. Just give me some interesting stuff again.

10+ Year Old Account
    This level squish and world revamp is the most important “leak” imo.

New class? Big deal. There’s like 30+ specs atm and I could care less about 99% of them.

New continent? I’m tired of it. Give me back the WORLD of Warcraft where nearly every zone on Azeroth is important again.

The games losing players left and right and inviting someone new to it then saying “don’t worry you only need to level 120 times then gear up, complete a huge time gated/rep gated campaign, then level up a paragon level esque necklace and we can FINALLY enjoy the game together” is damn near impossible.

Add a zone or two like cataclysm did(the only thing that expansion did right) and revamp and streamline the entire world with the modern phasing tech, awesome quest design, new graphics, and story lines for each zone that fit. No more of this completely terrible mismatched leveling experience.

Throw all old expansion storylines into caverns of time portals that take you there to experience those quest zones as they were for players to collect mogs, achievements, and stuff and continue doing that with each expansion while maintaining the world with new updates that give it life.
    Classes/Specs: Retribution Paladin, Outlaw Rogue, Frost Mage, Destruction Warlock.

Vanilla veteran of both factions since '04. Former high end player, now casually playing simply to keep up with the lore.

Improved character customization.
    While i think updating the world is important i still can't believe we are 15 years in and the character customization is still non existent.
    We don't need changeable facial features like in sims, but come on. Hunters can't transmog quivers, we can't add scars to our character, most helmets delete the hair of our character, glyphs are at this point a druid and mage only feature, the list goes on.

Dance Studio /10chrs

Shadowlands and Dragons stuff by far

maybe Dark Rangers

and a faction revamp thats not unification - maybe ~4 factions or free choice factions or something (can be peaceful or "revenger")