Page 1 of 3
LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account

Patch 8.3 Vendor Build Update, Patch 8.2.5 Hotfixes - Oct 2, Classic Layering Update

Patch 8.3 Encrypted Vendor Build Updated
    Patch 8.3 appeared on Blizzard's Content Delivery Network last night, meaning the next patch could be on the PTR in the near future.

Patch 8.2.5 Hotfixes - October 2nd, 2019
    Originally Posted by Blizzard (Blue Tracker / Official Forums)
    Items
    • Heart of Azeroth
      • Blood of the Enemy, Artifice of Time, and Sphere of Suppression Rank 2 now requires 10,000 Honor (was 15,000 Honor) and Rank 3 now requires 30,000 Honor (was 50,000 Honor).
        • Developers’ note: We fixed a bug that incorrectly allowed Honor rewarded from quests and mercenary mode bonuses to contribute toward the “Battlefield Brawler” and “Battlefield Tactician” achievements required to unlock these Essences. To account for the quests and mercenary mode rewards no longer contributing credit toward these achievements, we have reduced the Honor amount necessary to earn these Essences. Rank 4 for these Essences will remain unchanged. Players who are now at or above the new Honor value will need to earn some Honor for the achievement to update.

WoW Classic - Layering Update
    Originally Posted by Blizzard (Blue Tracker / Official Forums)
    Over the five weeks since we launched WoW Classic, we’ve continuously monitored realm populations and utilized layering when necessary to handle launch populations. As we’ve said before, we will have all realms on a single layer before introducing world bosses, and a great deal of progress has been made toward that goal.

First and foremost, players have leveled up and spread out around the world. This allowed us to accommodate more players per layer, which means fewer layers required per realm. The last time a server in this region had more than three layers was the first week of September, and almost all realms reached two layers shortly after that. This includes high population realms such as Faerlina, which has had only two layers for three weeks now.

Along the way, some select realms reached their end-state of a single layer, and we locked that in. With a change we made earlier this week, the following WoW Classic realms are now permanently set to one layer:

• Anathema
    • Arcanite Reaper
    • Ashkandi
    • Azuresong
    • Deviate Delight
    • Earthfury
    • Felstriker
    • Heartseeker
    • Netherwind
    • Old Blanchy
    • Remulos
    • Smolderweb
    • Windseeker

Be on the lookout for another change that we will make in the coming days: soon, realms that are operating with more than one layer will indicate that on the realm selection screen. Those realms will say “Layered” in the realm list. Thereafter, you’ll only see the Full/High/Medium/Low markers for realms that are permanently set to one layer.

We plan to move more realms to a single layer over time, and we will continue to offer free character moves to balance populations and manage login queues. In order to avoid queues in the future, we encourage you to use that service as soon as possible.

Thank you very much!

I think BfA is ending early.

Elemental Lord
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Unholyground View Post
    ~Unholyground, on the day he found out that BfA is not ending early

There's still time for it to get cancelled!.. right guys?
    They always told me I would miss my family... but I never miss from close range.

"LaYeRiNg Is NeVeR gOiNg AwAy§!"
    "BFA is like WOD 8.3 will not happen they'll skip straight to expansion !§"

How to kill two birds in one stone.

God damn, MMO-champ is so late these days.

Quote Originally Posted by Unholyground View Post
    You mean ending early by having the same content and expansion life as Legion?

Do people expect 9.0 to be better when they rush it out like they did with BfA? Lol.

Quote Originally Posted by Dracullus View Post
    ~Unholyground, on the day he found out that BfA is not ending early
    That's some roflmao right there.

Those realms will be ghost towns soon

Quote Originally Posted by Poopsnacker View Post
    They already are
    No, they aren't.

10+ Year Old Account
    They already are
    Only if you close your eyes the whole time.
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    Crabs have been removed from the game... because if I see another one I’m just going to totally lose it. *sobbing* I’m sorry, I just can’t right now... I just... OK just give me a minute, I’ll be OK..

Patch 8.3 is only gonna add a vendor.

So, seems like Classic is dying, amirite?

if there would be no 8.3 that doesn't mean that we get the next expansion earlier.

And suddenly, the "There won't be an 8.3"-crowd are shutting the fu... Oh, no, wait, they're still maintaining that BfA's dead and has been abandoned.

As if 9.0 being rushed out just to please their weird-ass addiction to this game ( that they can't back away from even when they're not enjoying it) would result in a respectable product.

Go on one of these servers and try to build a group. Just ask people on those server. Of course it is not on every of these mentioned servers, but there are already servers that are dead. They just opened too much.
    You can get a group for most quests in most areas within a minute on these servers though

Of course if you're trying to get a group for a breadcrumb quest in some irrelevant zone you won't find much,but most basic quests and pretty much all elite quests will work just find for getting a group
    And dungeons are even easier to group for

Quote Originally Posted by BuliwyfZRage View Post
    Do people expect 9.0 to be better when they rush it out like they did with BfA? Lol.
    Expansions have tended to gone "Good / Shit / Good / Shit" leading people to believe they do one big expansion, then a filler while the next big one is being worked on.

"Rank 2 now requires 10,000 Honor (was 15,000 Honor) and Rank 3 now requires 30,000 Honor (was 50,000 Honor).

Moments like this is how I know Blizzard is full of shit, spews shit out of their mouth for the sake of the casuals who cry all day.
    This is how I know Blizzard nerfed this for the kids crying 50,000 Honor was toooooo much for rank 3. If there really was a bug, why would they not also nerf 100,000 for rank 4? Oh wait that's right it's cause there was no bug, you're just nerfing it and afraid to call it that from back lash.

#Becasual#winatwow

Quote Originally Posted by Dziubla View Post
    So, seems like Classic is dying, amirite?
    No. You are not right.

Quote Originally Posted by ONCHEhap View Post
    And dungeons are even easier to group for
    Unless you're trying to find a tank... spent 2 hrs the other day before a guild tank finally logged on trying to find a tank for UD Strat. And I'm on a populated server, Stalagg