Page 1 of 2
LastLast

[Wait and See]What will happen in patch 8.3?

Who will be the new Warchief?
    Who will be the final boss of Battle for Azeroth?

Wait and see?

I think that we won’t see Sylvanas anymore in this expansion. Probably N’zoth fight and some instability among the Alliance (night elves and worgen) and Horde (zandalari) concerning factions working together.

I think asking Vol'Jin spirit for guidance would be interesting idea for the horde.

Quote Originally Posted by TrueHorde View Post
    Who will be the new Warchief?
    Who will be the final boss of Battle for Azeroth?

Wait and see?
    Did you intentionally make the thread title ryme?

Always expect the simplest route to happen, that way you don't get too disappointed.

The new warchief is Thrall.

The final boss is either N'Zoth or Void-corrupted Azshara (I assume she's being twisted into some weird Void abomination).
    Last edited by Varodoc; 2019-10-03 at 05:47 PM.
    The Void. A force of infinite hunger. Its whispers have broken the will of dragons... and lured even the titans' own children into madness. Sages and scholars fear the Void. But we understand a truth they do not. That the Void is a power to be harnessed... to be bent by a will strong enough to command it. The Void has shaped us... changed us. But you will become its master. Wield the shadows as a weapon to save our world... and defend the Alliance!

The Unstoppable Force
    15+ Year Old Account
    Where Thrall and the Horde needs me to be
    I'm actually more interested in how they will resolve the azerite conflict.

Amazing sig, done by mighty Lokann

N'Zoth is the final boss. Alleria is going to eat it and become the Void Queen.
    Quote Originally Posted by Stormbreed View Post
    Mexico is already part of the USA so is Canada
    Quote Originally Posted by Shandalar View Post
    Shadow deserves nothing, the same as Fire Mages.

Quote Originally Posted by AwkwardSquirtle View Post
    N'Zoth is the final boss. Alleria is going to eat it and become the Void Queen.
    That's way too big of a food portion just for Alleria. A more feasible idea would be to have an old god barbecue with all Alliance and Horde leaders.
    The Void. A force of infinite hunger. Its whispers have broken the will of dragons... and lured even the titans' own children into madness. Sages and scholars fear the Void. But we understand a truth they do not. That the Void is a power to be harnessed... to be bent by a will strong enough to command it. The Void has shaped us... changed us. But you will become its master. Wield the shadows as a weapon to save our world... and defend the Alliance!

Quote Originally Posted by Venziir View Post
    I'm actually more interested in how they will resolve the azerite conflict.
    magni will tell u to bring the heart of azeroth to the heart chamber where he and mother have pulled the "revitalization device" out of their asses and put the heart in and channel for 3 seconds and azeroth will be cured. then they will say "o curing azerite has made it super powerful for the remainder of this patch everyone gets a level 100 necklace but after that azerite is going to power down and lose all its power because the planet is healed"

and that will be that until the next expansion and its new identical form of artifact power mechanics
    they hated sillag because he told them the truth

Either Thrall or Council. Baine would be a disaster and Lor'themar would be a twist.

I could see some type of Horde Council too.

I predict a WC3 Rexxar campaign.

Horde recovers and then get attacked by the Night Elves.
    Will pretty mutch be the same as back in WC3 so that BfA ends with a Horde united again.
    And an Alliance with some conflicts of how to handle the Horde.

Ofc it can go with N’zoth aswell but i feel he needs more then 1 patch to really build up his army and motivations.

15+ Year Old Account
    The latest cinematic ends on Thrall look pensive. The camera hangs on him much longer than the other two holding Saurfang as well. It's safe to say it's him.

Banking hard on N'zoth patch in the MOTHER-mentioned titan facility followed by Sylvanas + death expansion, especially after what she said in the loyalist finale.

We survive and kill N'zoth (yay, Saurfang for averting us destroying each other and all that) but, between the giant sword stabbed in her, and the whole thing about "we can't just kill the old gods that would harm the planet so let's imprison them instead", killing the last old god kills Azeroth. All azerite turns red and depowers, and the forces of Death and Sylvanas are supercharged in the consumption of the titan world soul.

"The fate of Azeroth will be shared by all her children", as the heart around our necks stops beating and a tide of Death sweeps over the world.

Next expansion, Death, Shadowlands, and getting to kill Sylvanas.
    Last edited by Powerogue; 2019-10-07 at 01:56 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Aucald View Post
    Having the authority to do a thing doesn't make it just, moral, or even correct.

Quote Originally Posted by Powerogue View Post
    Banking hard on N'zoth patch in the MOTHER-mentioned titan facility followed by Sylvanas + death expansion, especially after what she said in the loyalist finale.

We survive and kill N'zoth (yay, Saurfang for averting us destroying each other and all that) but, between the giant sword stabbed in her, and the whole thing about "we can't just kill the old gods that would harm the planet so let's imprison them instead", killing the last old god kills Azeroth. All azerite turns red and depowers, and the forces of Death and Sylvanas are supercharged in the consumption of the titan world soul.

"The fate of Azeroth will be shared by all her children", as the heart around our necks stops beating and a tide of Death sweeps over the world.

Please tell me you're sitting on insider information, because damn. I would love this.

The real battle for Azeroth was the friends we made along the way.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Queen of Hamsters View Post
    Please tell me you're sitting on insider information, because damn. I would love this.
    Once Azeroth dies theres not a way of coming back and thats not something the Void or Old Gods would want. I mean we will fight N'zoth...thats obvious, but I'm sure Silithus and Gorribal still stabbing the planet will be relevant eventually.
    #TeamLegion #UnderEarthofAzerothexpansion plz #Arathor4Alliance #TeamNoBlueHorde

Warrior-Magi

Quote Originally Posted by Wondercrab View Post
    The real battle for Azeroth was the friends we made along the way.
    You mean the great battle for subscribers as friends lists disappear. The one true big bad.

Quote Originally Posted by Powerogue View Post

Yup, this is the one. Would fit with the datamined Titan-inspired armor on the Kul Tiran NPC.

Dunno if Sylv would be the final boss, though.

Quote Originally Posted by Monster Hunter View Post
    Did you intentionally make the thread title ryme?
    I hate you. I didn’t see that until now and it’s repeating around my head in the voice of the Cheshire Cat from Alice in wonderland.