Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Nagrash View Post
    Did they replace the old voice guy though? This one sounds different that kinda threw me off.
    Yeah I also thought he sounded different but I haven't seen Honest stuff in awhile so I'm not sure.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Angrie View Post
    100% accurate

Love the cancel culture advocates calling it not funny cause it pertains to them.
    Seems like they got the reaction they were looking for.
    Oh I'm far from cancel culture and I didn't find it particularly funny. I guess because I'm close to it and I see it more and pure truth as opposed to humor.

ITT: "I didn't find it funny and I have a great sense of humour!"

Lighten up, chumps.
    They always told me I would miss my family... but I never miss from close range.

Quote Originally Posted by Nymrohd View Post
    I'm here for the salt.
    Omg, you just cured my leather! Thank you!

Damn, that was a pretty funny video one of those spot on vids but sadly will receive a lot of ire from players who find it hits home way to close.

The point of wow is to create a virtual representation of your e-penis to show off, and that's not exactly a bad thing, isn't it?

God, the sarcasm was overflowing in this video.
    And I totally approve.

I don't know if its funny, because most of the point are true

5+ Year Old Account
    Where your bleeding heart liberalism meets reality
    I dont play classic because i dont feel like impressing neckbeards and trying to keep up with the nolifers (which you cant if you have a job due to the heavy time commitment and gear >> skill in classic).

If I want a superior "classic" experience, Id resubscribe to FFXIV tbh.

Quote Originally Posted by Phuongvi View Post
    I don't know if its funny, because most of the point are true
    "Honest Game Trailers"
    Your persistence of vision does not come without great sacrifice. Let go of the tangible mass of your mind, it is only an illusion. There is no escape.. For the soul burns on everlasting encapsulated within infinite time. A thousand year journey at the blink of an eye... Humanity is dust..

Legendary!
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by twilytgardnfaery View Post
    Yeah, I laughed my ass off, I'm glad y'all posted this. To the folks not laughing: consider what Honest Trailers does. This is totally on brand for them, and if you don't find that funny, that's fine, but if you're not laughing because they're poking fun at your game, you might want to consider a small break.
    Yeah it is a unfortunate indictment of some out there, who take a game so seriously that they get offended when said game is made fun of.. I found the video funny because it is so spot on..

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Angrie View Post
    100% accurate

Love the cancel culture advocates calling it not funny cause it pertains to them.
    Seems like they got the reaction they were looking for.
    Exactly, they hate it when they realize that they are being made fun of..

Quote Originally Posted by Thingol View Post
    Eh... Honest Game Trailers used to be a LOT more funny. I found this one just kind of... meh...
    Good, it's not just me. I used to love Honest Game Trailers, even more when they were picking on my favorite games but god, that one is so boring. I stopped after a minute. I didn't watch any of their video since a year ago, but look like I have not missed much. Same thing happened with extra credit last week, I used to love their content, now it's meh at best.
    MMO-Champion, once the place to get WoW News, now the home of the haters and their clickbait and doomsaying threads

these videos just aren't the same without the old voice guy.

I laughed. This is about the most accurate depiction of classic so far.

I laughed several times, good one!

("the guy who feels compelled to buff everyone he sees" XD)

It was alright they used to be a lot better, could be the voice actor though.
    Do you hear the voices too?

Slow news day, Jesus.

Not nearly as funny as some of the other material they've release. But it's serviceable.

Eh, I'm sure some people don't like it just because it's poking fun at the game they like, but I haven't found the past few Honest Game Trailers that I've seen to be very funny. I got a couple chuckles out of it, but not much more.

Quote Originally Posted by Zequill View Post
    Good, it's not just me. I used to love Honest Game Trailers, even more when they were picking on my favorite games but god, that one is so boring. I stopped after a minute. I didn't watch any of their video since a year ago, but look like I have not missed much. Same thing happened with extra credit last week, I used to love their content, now it's meh at best.
    The original creator of Honest Trailers was fired following #MeToo accusations.
    Honest Trailers were done by completely different people since then. And the quality dropped massively.