Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Literally don't care about anything but the auction house.
    Like, some more grindy gameplay content whateverness, some more additions to the shitty azerite system, new races to play through the same shit content, all whatever. But finally having a functioning and non-cancer-inducing auction house after only 15 years? That shit's got me hyped more than anything else in bfa.

Quote Originally Posted by keymil View Post
    And how does it prove its not legit? Its a preview of 8.3, while the leak is about 9.0. If anything, with nzoth out of the way it makes even more sense for the next expansion to be about shadowlands, since some people speculated we wont face nzoth / travel to nyalotha in a patch and they will make a full expansion about it.
    Because the Shadowlands leak showed that Ny'alotha is 9.0 content and it was something totally different than what Ny'alotha actually is gonna be and totally unrelated to the actual shadowlands.

So shadowlands could be accurate, but we’re not going there—it’s coming to us.

I'm sorry but did Ion just fucking say "Alpaca not included"?

Quote Originally Posted by Ilnez View Post
    Wow, I'm one of the last ones to hate on BFA but this is just about as fucking anti-climactic as we can possibly get.

You took a myth of incredible proportions (Ny'alotha) that you've been hyping for YEARS and turned it, not into a zone, but into a fucking raid? Better yet, we're going to legitimately and unironically kill a full power old god in his own nightmare? Like, is this for real? This could have been a whole fucking expansion easily. N'zoth was fucking hyped up as Arthas 2.0, I was so so SOOOO looking forward to an expansion where he teases and mocks us and we finally fight him at the end after weakening him all expansion.

Instead what? Instead we get to do single player content that will be trivialized through titanforging or whatever you're calling it now and we get to build a cloak that magically will let us kill a god? Give me a fucking break. As cool as this all sounds on paper, it gives me roughly 0 hope for the next expansion and is super fucking anti-climactic. Hate to say it but... just like the rest of the story of BFA.

No nuance, no intrigue. Just straight pipe rushed story content. Big fucking rip.

It's getting the fucking Argus treatment, feels fucking bad man.
    It's not their fault that you and others conjured up this grand idea of what Ny'alotha actually is! Get over it and just be happy.

10+ Year Old Account
    Even more expanded Azerite traits, but no mentions on making them more obtainable for Alts. /sigh.

I really hope we don't kill Nzoth in 1 patch cycle. They've been setting him up for years. To kill him in 1 patch would be.... Weird.

looks like crap. sounds like crap.. is crap

I'm happy the Auction House is finally being revamped. The old mobile one was more intuitive than the one in the actual game.

Here I thought we might have to wait until Blizzcon to laugh at the clowns that said there was no raid forthcoming for the rest of the xpac.

Quote Originally Posted by Skirdus View Post
    Do we know N'Zoth is the final boss? I know Ion said we'd be facing him, but that doesn't necessarily mean he's the final encounter, even if it's the most likely scenario
    Lol'd.

Yes, may these people who have been in denial finally stop the nonsense.

No Stormwind Raid, but Stormwind Scenario, fine! Maybe that's where the "leaked" pic of dead stuff from the Shadowland Leak is from?
    Rest is pretty awesome I'll say. Nice big patch, with what sounds like an awesome theme.

Vulpera was fine too, Mechagnomes though? Not so much. I'll race change my Belf Hunter to a foxy lady.

Sounds nice, but damn do they need to raise their cameras. Feels like their camera person is 3'5".

Also shouldn't Wrathion have a spear that we made for him in Pandaria as opposed to a sweet sword that should be a two hander and given to my warrior?

It really is too bad that Ny'alotha is just a raid. Makes you wonder if that really is all there is to it or if there is more planned. I have no idea what they will go for after this expansion. It makes me appreciate Garrosh in how long he was around and developed into a raid boss. Not just introduced and killed off in one setting.

You'll be working with Wrathion to create a legendary cloak. Initially it will provide some shield against N'zoth's attacks.
    LMAO getting end of MoP vibes.

You'll bring fragments out of the vision to allow Magni to research, giving you new tools for the battle.
    And Kairoz vibes...

woot, end the expansion with yet another grind for gear that will be useless in 6 months... a cloak again?
    i couldnt be less excited...

Stood in the Fire Grimalkin of Old's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    What a waste of good lore.

10+ Year Old Account
    Vulpera and Mechagnomes allied races? Biggest unsurprise of the expansion!

Kinda lookin' forward to rolling some furries though!

Quote Originally Posted by RobertMugabe View Post
    Because the Shadowlands leak showed that Ny'alotha is 9.0 content and it was something totally different than what Ny'alotha actually is gonna be and totally unrelated to the actual shadowlands.
    Ah, yeah. Tbh the idea of nyalotha being part of the shadowlands was bullshit to begin with. And lets be honest, most of these leaks are fanmade, not actual leaks. The idea about 9.0 being about shadowlands is now more legit than ever.

10+ Year Old Account
    now that its a patch

We can't possible defeat a fully powered old gold in 1 patch cycle... Right?