Page 15 of 19 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    I don't get the Alliance.... they're upset about mechagnomes (cause they're just reskinned gnomes) yet they cry for blood elves with blue eyes, which is even less distinction than mechagnomes to gnomes.
    Blood elves are our high elves - Chris Metzen

Quote Originally Posted by Sylvestra View Post
    What's the appeal of Vulpera? Are they supposed to be cute or something? They look lame imo...
    What's the appeal of Rocket Raccoon? He's a wise-cracking anamorphic, trigger-happy raccoon that can mess you up. Vulpera are being portrayed as cutesy, underdog gypsies, but I guess players can portray them as they like, it is still an MMORPG.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Strippling View Post
    I don't get the Alliance.... they're upset about mechagnomes (cause they're just reskinned gnomes) yet they cry for blood elves with blue eyes, which is even less distinction than mechagnomes to gnomes.
    High Elves fills the Tolkien/Warcraft III role-play fantasy of Thalassian elves as part of a more traditional humans/dwarves/elves alliance. Plus, night elves really suck. They really, really suck.

5+ Year Old Account
    Its easy bro :
    1) reskinned gnomes - No one was asking,Junker gnomes madeup into false Mecha gnomes for lols , cutting limbs seems like upgrade augmentation .

2) reskinned elfs - That player base asking for more than 10 years.(with lore and sh*t)

So what part you dont get?

https://www.reddit.com/r/wow/comment...to_the_throne/
    Last edited by cocomen2; 2019-10-08 at 10:49 PM.
    Please, there a perfect example of hypocritical thinking:
    Quote Originally Posted by Teriz View Post
    If Tinkers had anything to do with Hunters, but they don’t. Unlike Bards which are linked to Rogues.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by cocomen2 View Post
    Trade off SO good that even said high elf fan-boys shun them and call that abomination ass-pull. Not bad!
    they stillplay with then anyway, thats why the race is the 3-4 most playable in the alliance
    People who play void elfs, former blood elfs players..... good thing void elf lore says exactly the SAME shit.
    nothing much different from the high elves anyway

5+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Syegfryed View Post
    they stillplay with then anyway, thats why the race is the 3-4 most playable in the alliance

nothing much different from the high elves anyway
    Lets image other thing, you wanted Vulpera (just image it) and then Blizz create new race for you and call them "Flaffy Goblins"- Goblins that some time turn into Fox alike humanoids would you be happy with such asspull? Basically they look like Vulpera 50% time of gameplay but they are not Vulpera you wanted.
    Last edited by cocomen2; 2019-10-08 at 11:25 PM.
    If Tinkers had anything to do with Hunters, but they don’t. Unlike Bards which are linked to Rogues.

Quote Originally Posted by Life-Binder View Post
    i have a question

are tauren/tauren players furries or not ?

and pandaren
    A large portion of tauren players are furries. I would say a good 1/3, ESPECIALLY on an RP realm, which probably jumps it up to a majority. Pandaren? This I am not sure of, but I would say quite a number are, especially ones that play a female pandaren (goes up even higher on the red panda fur coloring because of the tail). Pre-cataclysm, the furry population of WoW was guaranteed to be almost exclusively tauren (especially tauren druids), with any that prefer Alliance being night elf druid.

As for Big Mama's assertion of draenei? I can't say for certain, but the hooves and tail would be a great draw. Of course, worgen population is very furry, and I can guarantee a large number of vulpera will be as well. I think, come 8.3 and the release of vulpera, Horde's furry population will get bigger. Or stay the same, just with more vulpera and less tauren running around.

Quote Originally Posted by Sylvestra View Post
    What's the appeal of Vulpera? Are they supposed to be cute or something? They look lame imo...
    I don't know tbh. I have nothing against people who are excited to play them but I was running through Orgimmar on the PTR and they creeped me out

7+ Year Old Account
    Lets image other thing, you wanted Vulpera (just image it) and then Blizz create new race for you and call them "Flaffy Goblins"- Goblins that some time turn into Fox alike humanoids would you be happy with such asspull? Basically they look like Vulpera 50% time of gameplay but they are not Vulpera you wanted.
    your comparison don't make sense, only if you put vulpera with another color, like purple, and the vulpera should be in the other faction for more than ten years, then it would be the same.

7+ Year Old Account
    The Vulpera had me at their /dance, I'm ready

5+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Syegfryed View Post
    your comparison don't make sense, only if you put vulpera with another color, like purple, and the vulpera should be in the other faction for more than ten years, then it would be the same.
    Funny how you didnt notice, that was outright joke about :
    "Oh guys do you want Mecha gnomes? YE? -So i made you one out of Junker Gnomes that love cutoff pieces of their own body.... hope you gonna enjoy it"Xzzib1t&Blizz@rdo
    https://www.reddit.com/r/wow/comment...to_the_throne/

"But can we play as REAL mechagnomes with full mecha-body texture - Pfff ofc no!"Xzzib1t&Blizz@rdo
    Last edited by cocomen2; 2019-10-08 at 11:56 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Kyphael View Post
    What's the appeal of Rocket Raccoon? He's a wise-cracking anamorphic, trigger-happy raccoon that can mess you up. Vulpera are being portrayed as cutesy, underdog gypsies, but I guess players can portray them as they like, it is still an MMORPG.

- - - Updated - - -

High Elves fills the Tolkien/Warcraft III role-play fantasy of Thalassian elves as part of a more traditional humans/dwarves/elves alliance. Plus, night elves really suck. They really, really suck.
    night elves was awesome of wcIII

illidari night elves are still cool

Quote Originally Posted by Rhlor View Post
    night elves was awesome of wcIII

illidari night elves are still cool
    Oh I know, they were bad ass, as most characters in Warcraft III are, but they're damaged goods after 15 years of shit writing and zero character development, Night Warrior notwithstanding. They couldn't even get their revenge proper, which means that'll likely be shelved or re-visited at another time for reasons.

Welp, I'm actually going to make a gnome character. Never thought I would but the thought of having a half robot gnome is pretty cool and their heritage armor looks sick.

well the alliance was kinda fucked. It's kind of a reskin of an existing race, while the Horde got a complete new race.

So what part you dont get?
    The part where high elves are already playable and have been since TBC. Why ask for a race already available in game?
    Blood elves are our high elves - Chris Metzen

Ok...so yeah...not sure if this was already posted or not, but I'm not going through 16 pages of the thread to check.

Vulpera dance moves are from the video "What does the Fox say".

5+ Year Old Account
    The part where high elves are already playable and have been since TBC. Why ask for a race already available in game?
    Oh you one of these people.... okay.

Alliance Players ask :

For High Elfs -> getting Void Elfs that even magic addicts purged them away (crazy elfs with voices in head).

Alliance Players ask :

For Mecha Gnomes -> getting Junker Gnomes Amputee(Guro freaks), without option for full mecha body.....

But on other hand Horde players ask for Zandalari Trolls,Vulpera,Nightborne and guess what ..... they getting not some random asspull in their place.

Quote Originally Posted by Arafal View Post
    What a baseless and shallow reason to unsubscribe.

You could've picked one of the million good ones, but you decided that a playable race that no one forces you play and therefore its existence doesn't affect you in any way is the one.

I say good fucking riddance.
    I want to preface this with the statement that I'm in no way agreeing with Leotheras. With that said...

The way I read statements such as his is not that he's unsubbing "because mechagnomes". But rather the addition of mechagnomes as a playable allied race was "the straw that broke the camel's back". One more drop of water into a glass already full of water that finally caused it to overflow.

The Unstoppable Force Super Kami Dende's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Leotheras the Blind View Post
    *Mechgnomes* Aaaand perm unsub. Keep your cancerous shit-tastic game, I don't give a fuck what happens to it anymore.
    Mechagnomes existing is only what's stopping you now? even though They've been around for like 75% of WoW's lifetime.

Oh you one of these people.... okay.

Alliance Players ask :

For High Elfs -> getting Void Elfs that even magic addicts purged them away (crazy elfs with voices in head).

Alliance Players ask :

For Mecha Gnomes -> getting Junker Gnomes Amputee(Guro freaks), without option for full mecha body.....

But on other hand Horde players ask for Zandalari Trolls,Vulpera,Nightborne and guess what ..... they getting not some random asspull in their place.
    Nobady asked for anything. It was all Blizzard decisions. You see few posts on forum and instanly think oh yeah this is exactly what horde wanted even tho it is like 5 people on the forums.

And its always funny how people point at cosmetics and say this is bad it should be this way with out any insight at all. You all completly ignore that Blizz cant just make cosmetic item or race and put into the game. There are thousands of animations, body types and models what you have to concern and everything has to work on all of that without any crazy cliping. You guys have absolutly no clue how much work it is to make it all work.

It is like when people asking for playable naga just becouse. But when you actualy think about it how they would work it starts being completly silly. That naga warrior with heroic leap would totaly looked awesome. So stop for moment, get some contenxt than talk how something looks bad.
    Last edited by Elias01; 2019-10-09 at 03:28 AM.