Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    10+ Year Old Account
    Too much fear mongering and propaganda for one thread. Stop feeding into it.

However my favorite part was @Omega10 literally defending a Chinese Troll asking for Americans to be killed. Good for you scrappy!

Quote Originally Posted by Pebrocks The Warlock View Post
    You're honestly hoping for more American/people to die. How do you not see this is insanely fucked up to wish for more deaths?
    This has been XangXu's shtick for a while. It's someone's novelty alt account, and they've been banned for it a few times.

You have to remember not to take them too seriously and just enjoy their impotent rage.

5+ Year Old Account
    Who the hell keeps letting you off the Citadel?

Quote Originally Posted by Pebrocks The Warlock View Post
    You're honestly hoping for more American/people to die. How do you not see this is insanely fucked up to wish for more deaths?
    Quote Originally Posted by Rethul Ur No View Post
    This has been XangXu's shtick for a while. It's someone's novelty alt account, and they've been banned for it a few times.

You have to remember not to take them too seriously and just enjoy their impotent rage.
    He reminds me of Kokolums but I don't think Kokolums also talked about heavily restricting the internet.

Quote Originally Posted by Reaper0329 View Post
    Who the hell keeps letting you off the Citadel?
    This is what happens when we let Spectres play with their phones at work.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by PC2 View Post
    I've come across plenty of angry women, I'm sure there are millions of them too. Maybe not exactly 50/50 but it's not lopsided enough that I would only consider one of the sexes as angry.
    I wonder if mankind consists only of one sex inside your mind as well

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Yadryonych View Post
    I wonder if mankind consists only of one sex inside your mind as well
    I don't know what this means.

My point was that I've met plenty of younger women who are angry, it's just that they tend to express their anger with more jargon and typically rant about how society doesn't treat them fairly. Society has a tendency to over-interpret anger in younger men, under-interpret anger in younger women.
    Last edited by PC2; 2019-10-09 at 10:29 PM.

Well I would give my opinion but I don’t want another infraction for “trolling”, so I’ll just say won’t happen; a civil war.

It's not a bug

it's a feature.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by CmdrShep2154 View Post
    There has been a massive loss in trust between the public and government. There has been a huge decline in civility. A decent chunk of eligible voters don't vote. The left and right sees themselves as enemies. We have thousands maybe millions of angry young men.

When we consider the other side "mentally ill" just because they have an opposing view then something has gone wrong!

There must be a light at the end of the tunnel somewhere in all of this!
    People lack analytical thinking and don't question everything. If people did this then we wouldn't be fooled by the theater that both the left and right perform. Tell me there isn't a person in this thread that doesn't mention how the Left or Liberals are this or the right and Trump voters are that. These people are so brainwashed that everything to them is a left or right issue or a them vs us issue. They lack the ability to think for themselves and just accept the narrative, even going as far as to regurgitate it to others.

We're too busy dehumanizing the other side we don't see that's exactly what they want us to do.

Quote Originally Posted by Ghostpanther View Post
    American society as a whole, has never lived in a better time than the present.
    Are you serious? Back in the 90's the biggest thing Americans were worried about in politics was whether the president lied about getting a blowjob.

The Unstoppable Force Ghostpanther's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Merie View Post
    Are you serious? Back in the 90's the biggest thing Americans were worried about in politics was whether the president lied about getting a blowjob.
    I am very serous. Odds are, I was struggling to make ends meet before you where even born. Today, we have a lower rate of violent crime than we did in the 1990's. Many technological advances which makes our lives easier and more comfortable, did not exist then.
    " If destruction be our lot, we must ourselves be its author and finisher.." - Abraham Lincoln
    The Constitution be never construed to authorize Congress to - prevent the people of the United States, who are peaceable citizens, from keeping their own arms..” - Samuel Adams

Called it with the Heritage Foundation showing their face in public and the the republican party pushing trash like Palin/Backmann as the face of the new republican...

Quote Originally Posted by Nelinrah View Post
    It's almost like there was an intentional decades long propaganda campaign driving people to more distrust of government.

American society has been ill for a long time. I have hope things can change for the better in the future, but it's unlikely given the political climate alone.

If citizens of the US truly wanted a peaceful revolution, they could do it easily - over 310,000,000 of them after all.

Quote Originally Posted by PC2 View Post
    That's okay. "trust in government" sounds like a religious idea.
    They're your democratically elected representatives, if they aren't doing their job then why aren't you removing them from office?

Frankly, this "gubmint bad" rhetoric is more like a religion at this point. If the government is bad then fix it.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Ghostpanther View Post
    American society as a whole, has never lived in a better time than the present.
    Thanks for centuries of social progress, liberals!
    Quote Originally Posted by Tojara View Post
    Look Batman really isn't an accurate source by any means
    Quote Originally Posted by Hooked View Post
    It is a fact, not just something I made up.

10+ Year Old Account
    America may not be perfect, but it is certainly far from being the worst. Just take a gander over at China and tell me you've got it worse...