help me find a replacement gpu

I turned my computer on the other day and, after it booted up and I logged into Windows and opened Chrome, it just shut down. After 2.5 years of faithful service. Turning it back on resulted in a "no signal" message on the monitor. The GPU (rx 460 PCI-E) wasn't showing signs of life (fans wouldn't spin on start-up) so I took it out and plugged the cable into the on-board graphics port and everything worked ok. I bravely concluded I need to replace the GPU.

I pretty much only play Classic WOW and I was ok with what I was getting from the RX 460. Can anyone please recommend a not-too-expensive adequate replacement and where to buy it from? I'm in the UK. Let's say up to £90, preferably cheaper? I don't mind if it's used/refurbished as long as it doesn't feel dodgy. Being able to return it would be a bonus, on the off chance that it's the PCI-E slot on my motherboard that's keeeled over.

I assembled the PC I am using myself about 2.5 years ago but researching all this just feels daunting now so I'm really open to suggestions.

Thanks in advance

15+ Year Old Account
    Can get a new RX 550 for about 100 on Amazon:
    https://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/B077HPGSLC/

Your performance will be almost the same as with an RX 460, but at least you get a new warranty.

Didn't see any 1050s under 100, only 1030s.
    Dragonflight: Grand Marshal Hottage
    PC Specs: Ryzen 7 7800X3D | ASUS ROG STRIX B650E-I | 32GB 6000Mhz DDR5 | NZXT Kraken 120
    Inno3D RTX 4080 iChill | Samsung 970 EVO Plus 2TB | NZXT H200 | Corsair SF750 | Windows 11 Pro
    Razer Basilisk Ultimate | Razer Blackwidow V3 | ViewSonic XG2730 | Steam Deck 1TB OLED

Quote Originally Posted by OneWay View Post
    I don't know where would you search for used or refurbished GPUs but I would recommend GTX 1050. Brand new is around £100
    I don't either. I was just throwing it out there...

Thanks for the suggestions.

10+ Year Old Account
    AMD just announced the RX 5500 which should come out soon. It might be a viable upgrade.
    Inactive Wow Player Raider.IO | Inactive D3 Player | Permanent Retired EVE Player | Inactive Wot Player | Retired Openraid Raid Leader| Inactive Overwatch Player | Inactive HotS player | Youtube / Twitter | Steam | My Setup

That would involve waiting

I got the gtx 1050, should arrive tomorrow.

10+ Year Old Account
    I would have gone for a used RX 570, because a gtx 1050 is kind of terrible.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Shakadam View Post
    I would have gone for a used RX 570, because a gtx 1050 is kind of terrible.
    This is what I would have done.

i actually found an rx 570 for less than the 1050. so cancelled the amazon delivery...will i be able to cope with this high stake drama much longer?