Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Uhm, no

World of Warcraft means more to me than some random city in the far east.
    Sort your shit yourself.

Never interrupt your enemy when he is making a mistake

Quote Originally Posted by matheney2k View Post
    I listed other companies that suck Chinese dick way more than blizzard does, and that means I'm somehow defending them? You're a couple crayons short of a full box aren't ya

Also he said 'no' when answering about the iPhone so obviously he has one
    Do enlighten me then what your intent was, because your statement reeks of "I'm addicted to my e-heroine and need people to stop shit talking Blizzard's tacit support of a country that runs concentration camps."

Quote Originally Posted by froschhure View Post
    Dont mix things up. You truth twisting china bot.
    You need to set pressure on your Bundestag if you want things to change.
    If you want to unsub from WoW, then go ahead.

10+ Year Old Account
    Lighthalzen, the City-State of Prosperity
    Quote Originally Posted by matheney2k View Post
    Says the guy who made this dumbass topic instead of posting his dribble in one of the many other threads already going.
    Dude. You clearly dont want to discuss the tocpic, all you do is bitch about things yout dont have aclue about. Im muting you. My time is worth more then replying to beeings like you are.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by TwoMana View Post
    You need to set pressure on your Bundestag if you want things to change.
    If you want to unsub from WoW, then go ahead.
    Your empire will fall. Betrayals never last long

Quote Originally Posted by TheRagebear View Post
    Do enlighten me then what your intent was, because your statement reeks of "I'm addicted to my e-heroine and need people to stop shit talking Blizzard's tacit support of a country that runs concentration camps."
    Isn't USA the one who has concentration camps for native Americans?
    https://www.mmo-champion.com/threads...lopment-thread
    Quote Originally Posted by Nevcairiel View Post
    If you are suggesting to take my Night Elfs Shadowmeld away, then please find some pike to run yourself through, tyvm.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by matrix123mko View Post
    Poor Palestine.

Yes thats right. Sorry

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by matrix123mko View Post
    Isn't USA the one who has concentration camps for native Americans?
    For real? Stop shitposting

Hey guys, as you recently saw, blizzard denies the income of a hearthstone player, because he shared his point of view in a livestream.

Im asking you to cancel every subscription and microtransaction for ar least 1 month.

The faster you realize how powerful every 1 gamr is, the better. Blizzard has no practical value, They live from abstraction.
    So lets crash their company and watch when they going to fall faster then bitcoin. Please lets make statement and deny blizzard and their thoughts about a modern gaming Society.
    For democracy, for hong kong
    Go f yourself, thank you.

10+ Year Old Account
    Is being idealistic the new hip thing for kids these days?
    Subarashii chin chin mono
    Kintama no kami aru

Hey guys, as you recently saw, blizzard denies the income of a hearthstone player, because he shared his point of view in a livestream.

Im asking you to cancel every subscription and microtransaction for ar least 1 month.

The faster you realize how powerful every 1 gamr is, the better. Blizzard has no practical value, They live from abstraction.
    So lets crash their company and watch when they going to fall faster then bitcoin. Please lets make statement and deny blizzard and their thoughts about a modern gaming Society.
    You'd be way better off calling you congresspeople, supporting those politicians that support a free HK, and donating to pro HK charities than this. This is just self serving and only serves to mak individuals feel good about doing nothing substantial about actually helping HK.

15+ Year Old Account
    What you're suggesting doesn't help Hong Kong. Instead of quitting a videogame why not make a donation to Amnesty International or something?

Protesters in Hong Kong are getting jacked up in the street by riot cops, and you say boycotting a videogame is standing in solidarity with them. What a joke. Some real 2019 slacktivism there.

10+ Year Old Account
    As long as blizzard indoctirnates his customers, there is literally 0 chance to get to any one or anything. No wonder they cooprate with china and desttroy different opinions.
    What you need to realize that thia is not right. We live in 2020 soon. Its a shame

Quote Originally Posted by -aiko- View Post
    If this is really so important to you, why are you directing your rage at a video game company. Why not at the governments that continue to do trade with China? Look at you, making a difference!
    The OP is a troll, obviously.

But why shouldn't anyone direct his/her "rage" at this video game company? You can play your part in making the issue public, and the people in Hong Kong benefit from the attention. No, the reddit / social media warriors won't liberate Hong Kong. But with a few clicks they can help to make this world-wide news.
    I would even make the wild claim that the only reason why China didn't stomp these people yet is because the world is watching, and more are watching every day. This Blitzchung incident obviously just plays a small part, but it's something people can do.

So, Aiko, why the all or nothing approach? Why not make that first, easy step? Maybe more steps will follow?

10+ Year Old Account
    A long time ago in a galaxy far, far away

No, because the message won't send anything. These "protests" of companies or people never have worked long term.
    Peace is a lie. There is only passion. Through passion I gain strength. Through strength I gain power.
    Through power I gain victory. Through victory my chains are broken. The Force shall set me free.
    –The Sith Code

And to anyone pro china or pro blizzard, dont even quote me. You work with them or for them or are indoctrinated. We will never gt to one point. I agreee to disagree witht hose.
    aka, "i'm right and you're wrong."

Terrific stance to take.

What you need to realize that thia is not right. We live in 2020 soon. Its a shame
    The year we live in makes no difference to the situation at hand.
    Last edited by Ara Myrr; 2019-10-13 at 02:52 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kathranis View Post
    What you're suggesting doesn't help Hong Kong. Instead of quitting a videogame why not make a donation to Amnesty International or something?

Protesters in Hong Kong are getting jacked up in the street by riot cops, and you say boycotting a videogame is standing in solidarity with them. What a joke. Some real 2019 slacktivism there.
    At least its something to start with. Do Ou have a better idea?? Its alwS easy to destroy other opinions, because you lack of your own ideas.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Vanya2 View Post
    aka, "i'm right and you're wrong."

Terrific stance to take.

No its my right. These people clearly dont want to inderstand the greater topic behind this curtain. And im not willing to waste my time discussing it wit(t them.

Your empire will fall. Betrayals never last long
    Sorry, not really getting where you're going?

While I'm not unsympathetic to the activists in HK - the situation closer to home (Kurds, Turkey's aggression and USA being unreliable ally after fucking up the middle-east) worry me much more at the moment.

Unsubscribing form WoW doesn't seem like very effective way to protest against anything at all. So I won't.

You should then also stop playing any games on the epic store, disconnect your router (which mostly are Chinese made or owned by Chinese companies), toss away your Apple or any products/software by Apple you use. Also you should stop using Google or their app store. (Y'know those two companies which are actually blocking/removing apps from their store because they are popular among the Hong Kong protest movement?)

I bet you actually know nothing about the situation in Hong Kong and are using your faux outrage to be "hip"

Imagine doing something which -can- actually have an effect; but no that's not what this is about, this is about how "defiant" you are and how much you "care" for human rights over there just to score some internet points right?

Funny how until this happened no one seemed to care about Hong Kong, now suddenly MMO-Champion/Youtube is filled with "pro Hong Kong" stuff.
    Camilla: You, sir, should unmask.
    Stranger: Indeed?
    Cassilda: Indeed, it's time. We have all laid aside disguise but you.
    Stranger: I wear no mask.
    Camilla: (Terrified, aside to Cassilda.) No mask? No mask!

I love how many people on this topic always try to use the logical fallacy of "If you care about one thing, you have to care about everything.". People need to stop that. It's a bad argument. Caring about everything is impossible. Caring about something enough to speak out or act on it doesn't make you a hypocrite for not doing the same thing to every similar situation.

It's the same bullshit argument where people claim you have to be a master game developer to criticize anything in any game. It's just bad logic. You don't have to be a master chef to know when the toast is burnt, and you don't have to be a billionare altruistic super-saint in order to speak out against a single injustice.