Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst
LastLast
    screw lore questions, we need only gameplay questions, we need to question the fk out of them so they can fking understand the problems retail has

1. weve moved away from thematic class/race combos a LONG time ago.
    2. Might aswell ask what the new expansion is about, useless question.
    3. This has got to be the most useless question ive ever seen.
    4. If she hasnt appeared for 15 fucking years, why would she now all of a sudden?!
    5. What? Leader? Who did you command? Myslef i found my self commanded to do things for every fucking npc in the game as always. Nothing has changed. I still cant tell npcs to go fuck themselves, nor can i alter the course of the story in any way. Your a cog in the machinery nothing more.
    6. Blizzard is including a lvl boost to current expansion with every purchase. So the answer is probboly a pretty big "FUCK NO" to that question. If players wanna know about lore its up to them to go chase it either ingame or in a wiki.
    7. There will be an expansion announcement.. so this question will probobly answer itself.
    8. This is the first good question.
    9. Another good question.
    10. Do you specificly need more than 50 slots? How? why?
    11. If it hasnt dawned on you, blizzard does not have a very high opinion of their target audience. They are very afraid to "confuse" players... I dont know about you but i find this deeply insulting.
    12. Same question every year.. can we not waste everyones time this time around?
    13. An ok question. You could also ask why we cant hide pants, is there some puritan rule at work here?
    14. There are tons of building that isnt orc or human oriented.
    15. There is a finite amount of new models they can do. Every heritage outfit they make is one less expansion themed outfit. Please dont ask this.
    16. I guess its an ok question.
    17. and wer back to useless waste of time questions...
    18. Why would you even want this? It would make mounts even less uinque than they already are.
    19. Or maybe, make a broader question like what they intend to do about the faction imbalance.
    20. Are you fucking kidding me? ART IS THE BOTTLENECK IN CONTENT CREATION. If we get updated tabards that means we just lost another raid or dungeon.
    21. Might aswell ask them to cancel he next raid.
    25. i dont know if i should laugh or cry.
    27. Two entirely diffrent audiences prefering entirely diffrent things.

So i planned on going to 50 but fuck this is boring and your questions are so fucking bad it hurts my head reading them. Irrelevant questions that just waste everyones time. I hope you never get to ask a single one of them.
    Last edited by Aphrel; 2019-10-16 at 08:10 AM.
    None of us really changes over time. We only become more fully what we are.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Lilithvia View Post
    I'm thinking more of

"Why did you fucking abandon us for a year before deciding to drop beta onto the Bnet CDN and pretend we couldn't datamine it at all?"
    i mean they did say sometime in 2019, its a very huge project, so yeah they arnt gunna keep us constantly updated.
    Quote Originally Posted by WowIsDead64 View Post
    Remove combat, Mobs, PvP, and Difficult Content

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Lilithvia View Post
    I'm thinking more of

"Why did you fucking abandon us for a year before deciding to drop beta onto the Bnet CDN and pretend we couldn't datamine it at all?"
    They're not your mother. Maybe you should get out more and just receive news when it comes. A year, lol...

Quote Originally Posted by SoulSoBreezy View Post
    I organized the questions into sections, the first being lore, but oh well =)

- - - Updated - - -

I'd argue that asking 1-2 game devs what their political leanings are wouldn't be very illuminating
    but it would mean you taking stance in front of whole world against dictatorship and for free speach .

its easier to hide then to fight evil i dont blame you for being a coward. most people are so its not your fault.

its just easier and more convinitnet to live as slave or as person who simply dont care.

thats why virtual worlds like WoW are such nice escape from reality after all.

dont take it as personal atack - its just you as youtuber and someone who has chance to do it cba - while milions who would like simply would never be allowed close enough to such event to do so.

as last year blizzcon showed with diablo immortal all it takes is 1 person speaking up .

do you have balls to be such person ?
    Last edited by kamuimac; 2019-10-16 at 09:20 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by kamuimac View Post
    but it would mean you taking stance in front of whole world against dictatorship and for free speach .

its easier to hide then to fight evil i dont blame you for being a coward. most people are so its not your fault.

its just easier and more convinitnet to live as slave or as person who simply dont care.

thats why virtual worlds like WoW are such nice escape from reality after all.

dont take it as personal atack - its just you as youtuber and someone who has chance to do it cba - while milions who would like simply would never be allowed close enough to such event to do so.

as last year blizzcon showed with diablo immortal all it takes is 1 person speaking up .

do you have balls to be such person ?
    Wow dude, wtf?

Asking blizz devs their view of the HK situation isn't even a brave thing, it's pointless and likely out of the bounds of the interview anyway. You might as well be asking him what his mate Kevin from the bar thinks. These guys have nothing to do with Blizzards stance on politics. Why not ask them what they think of League of Legends or MTG:Arena...

Also, you don't get to call someone a coward and say it's not a personal attack
    For the Alliance, and for Azeroth!

10+ Year Old Account
    Nearby, preventing you from fast traveling.
    Ask them about China.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Dziubla View Post
    Aliens landing tomorrow and murdering all the dumb MMO-Champion posters have more chance of happening than this, but keep dreaming.
    What I wouldn't give.
    Appreciate your time with friends and family while they're here. Don't wait until they're gone to tell them what they mean to you.

Quote Originally Posted by Aeula View Post
    Ask them about China.
    Yes, game developers know all about the corporate decisions their boss is making...
    For the Alliance, and for Azeroth!

Quote Originally Posted by gcsmith View Post
    Wow dude, wtf?

Asking blizz devs their view of the HK situation isn't even a brave thing, it's pointless and likely out of the bounds of the interview anyway. You might as well be asking him what his mate Kevin from the bar thinks. These guys have nothing to do with Blizzards stance on politics. Why not ask them what they think of League of Legends or MTG:Arena...

Also, you don't get to call someone a coward and say it's not a personal attack
    stating a fact is not personal atack

it depends only on him how he will act.

just like during WW2 there were people like Irena Sendler and people who did nothing to protect others.

at the end of day its matter of personal choice.

like i say - all it takes here is 1 person with microphone and time on screen.

and he as youtuber will have access to both.

Blizzard hasn't cancelled all Q&As yet? I guess people at the mic will be flanked by KGB agents and have to sign a waver that them and thier families will be "disappeared" if the state of China disapproves.

all unimportant shit. the only question for the next expansion is if classes will be fun to play again

Quote Originally Posted by kamuimac View Post
    they canceled Overwatch event .

if protest will be big enough ofc they can cancel it as it will be world wide PR disaster for them

but like our streamer here shows who cares about human rights eh ?

all that counts is $$$$$
    Overwatch events, compared to Blizzcon, are rather minor. Cancelling them is nowhere near comparable to canceling Blizzcon.

Also, you can still care about human rights, without being a virtue-signaling idiot, who instead of actually doing something to help those who need help, just tries to show on the internet how great and virtuous you are, because you cancelled a WoW sub, which reasulted in helping exactly no one. And I'm sure asking devs who have no way of influencing actual higher ups will be as helpful as you canceling your sub.
    If the future is female...get ready for apocalypse.

I organized the questions into sections, the first being lore, but oh well =)
    Hey Soul, I enjoy your content and watch regularly. (Insert post quote of me being a e-celeb bootlicker here forum friends)

That said, the responses here are basically what I expected. I'll refrain from specifics, but coming here expecting a back and forth of intelligent discussion is basically like going to a _____ rally and expecting anything good to happen when trying to talk to those in attendance. This crowd would be much more eager for someone along the lines of The Quartering or HeelsVsBabyface to make a post here because that's the vibe, and it has been for 15 years... positivity absolutely not allowed. Much more productive to engage elsewhere imo.

Forget my lore related question. I'll leave that to my imagination. No, ask these instead:

- You recently renamed an LGBT guild by force because of a flawed automated system. Is Blizzard incompetent, homophobic, or both?

- You've handled the recent controversy quite poorly. Do you honestly believe that Brack's recent statement will be taken seriously, and not seen as sympathetic towards Chinese interests?

Ask one or both of these, I dare you. Be brave, not cowardly.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Xorzor View Post
    Forget my lore related question. I'll leave that to my imagination. No, ask these instead:

- You recently renamed an LGBT guild by force because of a flawed automated system. Is Blizzard incompetent, homophobic, or both?

- You've handled the recent controversy quite poorly. Do you honestly believe that Brack's recent statement will be taken seriously, and not seen as sympathetic towards Chinese interests?

Ask one or both of these, I dare you. Be brave, not cowardly.
    Thats not brave, that's just being a jerk. Blizzard rank and file feelings=/ Corporate folks at Blizz. This is not a hard concept.
    #TeamLegion #UnderEarthofAzerothexpansion plz #Arathor4Alliance #TeamNoBlueHorde

Warrior-Magi

I tried to do the same thing last year, but I didn't realize there was some list you need to be on before hand.
    Do you have a media pass? I ended up getting to sit down with people in different departments but I wasn't allowed to publish it as I wasn't on the media list.

Either way, seems they give about 15 minutes of time, so no way you'll have that many questions to ask, and realistically they wont give out any new information they haven't already announced so might wanna wait until you see what happens on Friday and chose 10 or so questions that fit accordingly.
    Number 1 thing I'd like to hear about is their plans to address leveling though, especially on the back of Classic's "success."

Crazy that you came up with 52 questions, but nothing about the early game changes they teased months ago haha
    Owner of ONEAzerothTV
    Tanking, Blood DK Mythic+ Pugging, Soloing and WoW Challenges alongside other discussions about all things in World of Warcraft
    ONEAzerothTV

Can you ask how J. Allen Brack manages to get such a smooth and silky ponytail? Everytime I try that I look like a hobo.

10+ Year Old Account
    Apparently I'm not known well enough for my awful attempts at jokes =(.
    Sorry, I have no idea who you are. Youtube people are like a dime in a dozen to me. I only recently figured out who "Asmongold" is supposed to be, though I'm still wondering why he supposedly stands out.

HOWEVERRRRR these are all excellent questions. Looking forward to seeing them answered. So good luck, dude!
    Looking marvelous in velvet.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Boomzy View Post
    He is super autistic, ridiculous, and obnoxious
    Maybe this is just me getting old, but when I watch youtube I'm trying to relax, kick back, and be entertained... not annoyed.
    Looking marvelous in velvet.