Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    So. I leveled a priest, and this is my "helpfull" advice. The first 10 Points goes into spirit tap and then wand.
    Then take 2 Points in improved shadow wordt death, Then til level 40, Go take stuff in disc. Shadow does not offer you enough, you dont need to get mindflay, a waste of taltents since before shadow form it's useless.
    After 40, you can respec intil Full shadow, and then ofc your first few taltents will be into wand.

Be mindfull of where to get new wands, they are your most important item, it pretty much as important for a priest to get a wand , as a warrior to get their weapons, It your everything.
    When you level, Preshield, cast 2-3 smites and a Shadow word pain, and then wand.
    maybe less smites if you feel like you are useing to much mana.. It a balance between Your health From wanding to long, and Spending to much mana casting spells.
    Rule of Thump if your at 100% of anything you are not pushing hard enough

Level 56 Shadow Priest still wanding enemies 50% -> dead as SW: P ticks. Except on Nature Immune enemies since that's the damage type of my current wand. I can't imagine it being much different for non-Shadow setups. Maybe certain mobs will require a more drastic change up, but ultimately should still be able to deal with a 1v1 mob w/o issues.

PW: S -> MB -> SW: P -> MF -> Wand
    vs
    PW: S -> HF/Smitex2 -> SW: P -> Wand

Not to mention a Disc Priest will have Divine Spirit to help make Spirit Tap that much better.

When I was finishing up my last few levels in Vanilla as a Holy Priest my "rotation" was garbage. This was before auto-shoot wanding and I didn't want to push the wand button every time. So my rotation was Smite -> MB -> SW: P -> Renew -> /autoattack -> refresh SW: P -> refresh Renew -> /autoattack. God now was that terrible.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by voidillusion View Post
    it's still the complement it always was and it's still the regen window with dmg on it it always was.
    Sure, wands stay relevant and used in pretty much all fights all until 60. Exiting the 5sec rule at the end of a kill is super important.

Quote Originally Posted by Trbn View Post
    nice graph reading skills )))))))))))))))
    Thanks......
    My Collection
    - Bring back my damn zoom distance/MoP Portals - I read OP minimum, 1st page maximum-make wow alt friendly again -Please post constructively(topkek) -Kill myself