Quote Originally Posted by Sulla View Post
    I never argued that going on Hannity meant one thing or another. The purpose of that quote was to demonstrate how the Washington Post article was saying John Solomon was a great investigative reporter back when he worked at the Post. That was something you had said earlier was evidence that I didn't read the article. Then I directly quoted the part I was talking about. Stop confusing yourself.
    Yeah, then he went full nutbar and started going clearly into fucking conspiracy theories.

Quote Originally Posted by Evil Midnight Bomber View Post
    He still needs to produce evidence. The Justice department already investigated Trump's claims...and found zero evidence to support them.
    Probably a dozen times now, whenever Trump restates it, they have to investigate it because Barr is Trump's personal ball warmer.

That's a pretty far-fetched and adolescent argument you're making there. Really, "NOTHING" he said has been true, lol? You're not even worth it.
    Post one thing, just one thing that Solomon has posted, that turned out to be true. I will wait.

The purpose of that quote was to demonstrate how the Washington Post article was saying John Solomon was a great investigative reporter back when he worked at the Post.
    And Rudy was considered a Law Abiding Lawyer too lmao. Not Surprised you're shilling for a Corrupt Right Wing Commentator that spreads fake news.

Yet you're seemingly ignoring that Washington Post also Criticized John Solomon for spreading fake news.
    A Fetus is not a person under the 14th amendment.

Christians are Forced Birth Fascists against Human Rights who indoctrinate and groom children. Prove me wrong.

It's about investigating corruption if political rivals past and present were corrupt. You're mistaking coincidence with intent. I'm just as okay with all of this as the Democrats were with Obama wire-tapping the President during his campaign. Everyone should welcome the great opportunity to be investigated.

The thing that everyone is missing is that Biden is still being investigated. We'll get to the bottom of his corruption. No fake impeachment will stop the progress of justice, and no one is above the law!
    The fake impeachment line is gold, hilariously funny. Trump seems quite rattled by something which is supposedly fake.

Or rather, he started investigating Democrats.
    No, because he went right into conspiracy theories. If he said that Trump, for example, is the guy that killed Jeffrey Epstein, I would want evidence that he did. But noooo, he claims that Bill Clinton had him killed, with no fucking evidence. https://thehill.com/opinion/criminal...-in-the-making

That's not how this works, you're the one that made the claim. And you ought to know that saying everything he's said is wrong is pretty easily refutable.
    Nope, you claimed that John Solomon has been right.

John Soloman has been spot on from day 1. He's very similar to Trump in that liberals loved him until he started telling the truth about things in a way that was disadvantageous for them.
    Now, you need to back it up.

Quote Originally Posted by Zaktar View Post
    The fake impeachment line is gold, hilariously funny. Trump seems quite rattled by something which is supposedly fake.
    Trump is frequently rattled by supposed fakes from Fox News, i'm not sure why you are surprised he would be rattled by fake impeachment.

Really, at this point newsworthy thing would be something like "Trump had unusual day of total serenity".

I'll take the AG's word for it. There was a lot wrong with the whole Russia probe, and Barr is currently working on that.
    You get your opinions from Barr the way he gets his from Trump. Like a Human Centipede.
    “The biggest communication problem is we do not listen to understand. We listen to reply,” Stephen Covey.

What in particular do you find wrong with that article?
    That he claimed that the death of Epstein was decades in the making, then cited another conspiracy theory that Clinton had some other dipshit killed. Clearly he was trying to link everything in that article to Clinton, including Epstein's death.

I've yet to see how it's anything but fake.
    Fortunately what you see is not relevant to what is real. At this point it is overwhelmingly probable that Trump will be the third US president to be impeached; the only realistic chance he has of avoiding that fate is resigning.

15+ Year Old Account
    So let me ask you this Sir Sulla,

If Trump is not guilty of any wrongdoing, why is he ignoring subpoenas to testify? Something that in and of itself is illegal? Why is he telling everyone involved under his command to ignore subpoenas? Why is he ignoring requests for official documents and transcripts of events that transpired? Why did he hand over a doctored transcript of his call with Ukraine, when he has a copy of the real transcript? Why is he trying his hardest to have the real transcript never see the light of day? Why are the people under Trump, who were involved in this, being caught and arrested at airports trying to flee with one way tickets out of the country? Why is Trump trying to tell people he conspired with what do it and say, like "Tell them there was no quid pro quo!"?

Why is Trump doing everything in his power to block, obstruct, and ignore this investigation? Kind of funny, considering both Biden and Hillary cooperated with their respective investigations, and no wrongdoing was found. Meanwhile abuse of power is already on the table for Trump, and possibly much more. Would an innocent person truly refuse to cooperate? The fastest way to stick it to everyone (if he's innocent) is to cooperate and show them that nothing corrupt or illegal happened.

We of course, know the answer to all these questions. Just want to see if you do as well.

Also, if you're going to debate this topic, we should do so as equals. As in, we need to get you to stop spewing out falsehoods, and educate yourself on the realities of what is going on. As someone who was formerly in a debate club, I can tell you that good faith debate can only occur between two parties when there is common reference of knowledge between them. When one party spews falsehoods, it's no longer a debate, it's just a shitshow of conspiracies that makes everyone groan and shake their head at the person spewing falsehoods.

https://www.justsecurity.org/66271/t...d-ukrainegate/

If you deflect or try to whine about the source, then we can take that as your admission of defeat and to being nothing more than a shitposter. The information therein is entirely correct and well sourced.

Also, one small comment about your claims that Dems are running a shoddy campaign relying entirely too much on bad polling, in the 3 days leading up to election day, Hillary only led Trump by 2-3 points on the polls. She beat Trump by 2-3 points in the popular vote. Right now, Trump is trailing behind Biden by a good 7-10 points. Even Fox News has Biden ahead by a few points. Things can change before the election, but right now, things are looking pretty grim for the corrupt criminal IMPOTUS.
    2014 Gamergate: "If you want games without hyper sexualized female characters and representation, then learn to code!"
    2023: "What's with all these massively successful games with ugly (realistic) women? How could this have happened?!"

That was my backing it up. All of the criticism about him isn't fact based, it's Democrats whining that he's now shining a light on them.
    That was your backing it up? You claimed he has been spot on from day 1, yet there is no evidence that he has been because literally everything he has said has been wrong.

Now it is you that didn't read an article, my friend. There is nothing in that article about Clinton having anyone killed. There is a lot of history about how issues with the Prison system have led to questionable deaths since Clinton's Presidency. That's an indictment of every President/government since Clinton.

- - - Updated - - -

There is no reason to resign just to avoid impeachment in the House. It means nothing.
    Yes, he likely won't resign, which is good news for us all - it means the process gets to play out as intended. Removal from office is historically unprecedented, so it not happening is the part of the equation which means nothing. Impeachment on the other hand is a political knife to the gut to the party whose president suffers it. If Clinton had not been impeached, we almost certainly would have had president Gore. You will no doubt quibble, but time will tell =)

Quote Originally Posted by Butter Emails View Post
    So let me ask you this Sir Sulla,

If Trump is not guilty of any wrongdoing, why is he ignoring subpoenas to testify? Something that in and of itself is illegal? Why is he telling everyone involved under his command to ignore subpoenas? Why is he ignoring requests for official documents and transcripts of events that transpired? Why did he hand over a doctored transcript of his call with Ukraine, when he has a copy of the real transcript? Why is he trying his hardest to have the real transcript never see the light of day? Why are the people under Trump, who were involved in this, being caught and arrested at airports trying to flee with one way tickets out of the country? Why is Trump trying to tell people he conspired with what do it and say, like "Tell them there was no quid pro quo!"?

Why is Trump doing everything in his power to block, obstruct, and ignore this investigation? Kind of funny, considering both Biden and Hillary cooperated with their respective investigations, and no wrongdoing was found. Meanwhile abuse of power is already on the table for Trump, and possibly much more. Would an innocent person truly refuse to cooperate? The fastest way to stick it to everyone (if he's innocent) is to cooperate and show them that nothing corrupt or illegal happened.

We of course, know the answer to all these questions. Just want to see if you do as well.

Also, if you're going to debate this topic, we should do so as equals. As in, we need to get you to stop spewing out falsehoods, and educate yourself on the realities of what is going on. As someone who was formerly in a debate club, I can tell you that good faith debate can only occur between two parties when there is common reference of knowledge between them. When one party spews falsehoods, it's no longer a debate, it's just a shitshow of conspiracies that makes everyone groan and shake their head at the person spewing falsehoods.

https://www.justsecurity.org/66271/t...d-ukrainegate/

If you deflect or try to whine about the source, then we can take that as your admission of defeat and to being nothing more than a shitposter. The information therein is entirely correct and well sourced.

Also, one small comment about your claims that Dems are running a shoddy campaign relying entirely too much on bad polling, in the 3 days leading up to election day, Hillary only led Trump by 2-3 points on the polls. She beat Trump by 2-3 points in the popular vote. Right now, Trump is trailing behind Biden by a good 7-10 points. Even Fox News has Biden ahead by a few points. Things can change before the election, but right now, things are looking pretty grim for the corrupt criminal IMPOTUS.
    Don't worry, your well sourced, well thought out post and article will clearly be ignored by the John Solomon and Roy Moore defender.

Quote Originally Posted by Orbitus View Post
    Don't worry, your well sourced, well thought out post and article will clearly be ignored by the John Solomon and Roy Moore defender.
    Well I enjoyed reading it at least.

Trump is shitting on Democrat requests, because he has no respect for their political show they're putting on. He has every legal right to do what he's doing, until a court says otherwise. As far as transcripts, I've seen no proof that there is another more complete transcript that exists. You're, yet again giving your own facts here. "People under Trump" is a very generous way to describe the two that were arrested for unrelated issues.

Also, you tried this same shit with linking a dubious Youtube video and saying that if I didn't like your source that I was an unserious poster the other day. You can claim debate club membership all you want, but you don't set the rules for how things are discussed here.

My point about polling completely lined up with what you're saying, as in the polls lie for months until a week before they need to be confirmed with the ground truth of whatever they're meant to predict. That's exactly what I said, so I'm not sure why you went out of your way to confirm it. Thanks I guess?
    No, Trump isn't shitting on anything but the constitution. Also, what dubious Youtube video?

Quote Originally Posted by Zaktar View Post
    Well I enjoyed reading it at least.
    Yep, I like that it even shits all over Sulla's boy John Solomon. It is funny seeing real evidence, that is neatly sourced for all claims, compared to the bullshit that Sulla tried to pass off as evidence from the conspiracy theorist.

LOL, so you're going to try to prove impeachment as a concern by moving the goal posts to Gore. That's pretty incredible mental gymnastics. I guess we'll keep that in mind as a remote concern if Pence ever tries to run for President.
    Not too clear on what a goal post is, are you? An unpopular impeachment inquiry hurt republicans in '98, but by the time 2000 rolled around they were able to use successful impeachment to small, but critical effect. Considering how much worse the charges are in this case, and how much more popular impeachment is... things aren't looking too good for any (R) looking at the White House after the matter is settled. Again though, time will tell =)

15+ Year Old Account
    Trump is shitting on Democrat requests, because he has no respect for their political show they're putting on. He has every legal right to do what he's doing, until a court says otherwise. As far as transcripts, I've seen no proof that there is another more complete transcript that exists. You're, yet again giving your own facts here. "People under Trump" is a very generous way to describe the two that were arrested for unrelated issues.

Also, you tried this same shit with linking a dubious Youtube video and saying that if I didn't like your source that I was an unserious poster the other day. You can claim debate club membership all you want, but you don't set the rules for how things are discussed here.

My point about polling completely lined up with what you're saying, as in the polls lie for months until a week before they need to be confirmed with the ground truth of whatever they're meant to predict. That's exactly what I said, so I'm not sure why you went out of your way to confirm it. Thanks I guess?
    So an admission of defeat and being a shitposter by whining about the source, got it.

Also, ignoring subpoenas is not something he is allowed to do. Democrats just don't seem ballsy enough to enforce the penalties for ignoring subpoenas, which is unfortunate.

But I do love how everything that Trump is illegally doing, you claim is "within his rights/power". It truly demonstrates how deeply you believe Trump is above the law.

The Democrats aren't "playing a game", they are administering legal proceedings by the books to investigate and root out corruption. That Trump is defying them only points more to how much he knows how guilty he is. Funny how you think opening NEW investigations into Biden through illegal means is all perfectly fine and good, but Democrats are trying to game Trump by investigating him through the proper legal channels.

Thanks for playing, it was entertaining playing with you for a bit, but I can only take so much of someone whining about well sourced factual information. Though it was fun to see you dance exactly how I thought you would when I provided sourced information. Your MO has gotten predictable.
    2014 Gamergate: "If you want games without hyper sexualized female characters and representation, then learn to code!"
    2023: "What's with all these massively successful games with ugly (realistic) women? How could this have happened?!"