Page 5 of 12 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by fikcrim View Post
    It wouldn't be fair to druid players to not give them something new. Besides as someone who has played Druid as his main for over 10 years, I never felt like Druid had 4 specs anyway, Feral and Guardian were always one spec to me. The fact they are listed as different specs right now is a matter of technicality because of new systems.
    Are you really saying that feral and guardian druid seem like the same spec? Are you delusional? Look at Rogue, Hunter...
    You think its unfair for people to get a 4th spec and druid not get a 5th? Druid had 4 specs for 7 expansions, all with different roles, its actually the only class that can play all roles, including ranged and meele dps... you are delusional

Im gonna say that its part of the spec choosing quest, where you choose spec and get a blade dependant on spec you chose, the burning blade is the default weapon then depending which one you pick you get one of the other 3.
    Unholy, Freezing, Crimson (Blood).

What kind of a question is that? Classes don't need anything. We do. Because we want new things to play with.
    Which is kinda my point.

10+ Year Old Account
    It wouldn't be fair to druid players to not give them something new. Besides as someone who has played Druid as his main for over 10 years, I never felt like Druid had 4 specs anyway, Feral and Guardian were always one spec to me. The fact they are listed as different specs right now is a matter of technicality because of new systems.
    Druid ticks all the boxes.....Tank, Healer, Ranged, and Melee. Another role would have to be invented, and for what? Yet another balancing nightmare, and further dilution of the game? No thanks....silly idea.

10+ Year Old Account
    Because we need more of those?

Either down to duel-wielding or starting weapons.

OP, you're a muppet!

Some people are really dumb here. They could not come with enough ideas for 3rd DH spec but you think they will add new spec for every class?

Quote Originally Posted by Mamut View Post
    Some people are really dumb here. They could not come with enough ideas for 3rd DH spec but you think they will add new spec for every class?
    Why would it need to be a new spec for every class?

They arent able to balance the existing specs already and you think they would add another spec to every class? Not gonna happen

I saw earlier that someone said they are the same ilvl as dk starter weapons now. And someone else said they are all 2 handers. My guess is that they will shorten up the handles on the ice and fire ones and they will be the frost spec's weapons.

Exactly. So he would likely teach this new breed of Death Knights his powers
    I wasn't aware being poisoned and nearly burned alive was a power.

Quote Originally Posted by Theangryone View Post
    I wasn't aware being poisoned and nearly burned alive was a power.
    Well, he got better...

allied skins for every class could be great
    fire paladin, fire dk, blood rogue, lightning warrior, shadow shaman, shadow hunter, wolf druid

nice scalable concept, like artifact skins

High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Yep, 4th DK spec.

Gonna be a Light-based Fire spec, to shoehorn Lightforged Draenei as possible DKs. I'm betting Calia Menethil will use the Light to raise them, and that they're gonna be DKs so Ion can continue refusing to give players Undead Paladins.

Poor WoW lore, it was never all that cohesive to begin with but now it's so botched up they can just throw the story away and turn the game into Fortnite, lol

You know, that it's fire may be the first thing we noticed.

But it kind of overshadows the second thing. That these blades aren't forged out of steel, but out of the bone of some pointy-toothed creature.

I hope this does not hint at more dark times ahead for dragons at the hand of Bolvar. But he's sure coming off as resentful for his being burned in dragonfire..

Quote Originally Posted by Itori View Post
    Why would a class based on blood magic, raising the dead and freezing every thing to death suddenly start using fire abilities, because bolvar was burned and set aflame at the wrathgate? He's a unique case seeing as the red dragons flames give life. I doubt we smoke a fire flower and poof fire powers. If a 4th spec happens it will probably center around necromancy and be a lich themed spec.
    He is a unique case but the idea is probably that they draw their power from the Lich King, and since Bolvar is stuffed with fire, that would then trickle down to his minions. It was actually a fairly common idea some had when Bolvar first took the throne.

5+ Year Old Account
    Could be a neat addition for DKs for sure

Fire dk... The new healing spec!

more importantly, 2h frost DK back?!?!

thank god. dual wield doesn't fit DKs at all.

I'm sure there's just gonna be new customization options for Death Knights next expansion due to Bolvar raising new Death Knights, probably to prepare for our new threat. You can be either an Arthas (Lights Hope) version of a Death Knight or a Bolvar (Fire) raised version.