Quote Originally Posted by Serenity River View Post
    Snip
    The art also has Tracer on it, D3 Barbarian, Elise. All just original characters.

Do you not know what spoilers are. They're not going to spoil announcements in art.

Unless you honestly think they're not going to announce a new hearthstone expansion or overwatch character.

Your point is stupid.

Quote Originally Posted by Radaney View Post
    Would roll a Mechagnome Tinker day 1.

Only problem with Tinker being the next class is that typically new classes have fit into the new expansion thematic, but I guess it's totally up to Blizzard discretion whether they follow that so it doesn't really matter. Obviously Tinkers don't fit into a Death theme.

I would like Tinkers but I wouldn't be surprised if it's some Dark Ranger / Shadow Hunter-esque class either.
    You're right that tinkers don't fit a death theme. But what they do fit is as an anti-thesis to death. "These people are using death magic, what do we do? Let's send in the undying mechs that are immune to it!"

10+ Year Old Account
    Yeah well I've been called an idiot among other things in this thread because of a named jpeg that may or may not be the model of the character they are claiming could introduce their class they want and it's giving me a headache also being referred to as "him" because y'know people are arses.

One last thing I would like to point out with Blizzard announcement process over the last few years is that they love to put a little tease in their keyart as to whats going to be announced for example before they announced Legion with playable demon hunters this was the keyart:

And this is this years key art which clearly has Sylvanas on it... NOT a Gnome or Goblin:
    That 2015 Key art was released after Legion was announced. Legion was announced at Gamescon, not Blizzcon.

Quote Originally Posted by tyrlaan View Post
    Clearly that's Mekkatorque in the gundam-like mecha and totally not a Tyreal HotS skin - Tinker CONFIRMED!

I don't need your excuses.

- - - Updated - - -

Yes, I agree with this as well.
    I'm sorry if you think calling 2 people idiots once in a 113 page thread is "aggressive" especially when having to repeat yourself 20 times because they refuse to acknowledge the evidence for their feelings and then call those feelings fact.

But they Key art has always held some clues.
    Yeh, it's probably a Shadowlands / Death expansion where Sylvanas will hold a key role as one of the major plot characters.

I can't remember the BFA Blizzcon Art but it probably had Jaina on it.

10+ Year Old Account
    Then thats my bad, I still don't want Tinkers because of you guys you've made me despise the class if it ever comes into being.
    We know....

It's a teaser for WoW one of their biggest games, do you not know what a teaser is? Why would they put Illidan on there if they weren't going to mention legion, did we know Legion was coming at that point?

But they Key art has always held some clues.
    i have not seen much claim to it as next class but i have seen its high possbilty nobody say its 100% gona happen but there is a high chance and as a i said befor they may move awey from every 2nd expansion we gona get new class becus they already did with allied race its a wait and see but right now there is changes may for the better if it is done right
    Last edited by Dragtox; 2019-10-18 at 01:16 PM.

There's no need to call me stupid. I love how people are coming out with insults today truly shows integrity.
    I didn't call you stupid, I called your point stupid.

Major difference, ironic though.

Quote Originally Posted by Radaney View Post
    I didn't call you stupid, I called your point stupid.

Major difference, ironic though.
    I did. But that's what people are when they're shown evidence over and over again and refuse to believe it. Either an idiot or stubborn and ones at least not your fault.

It did.

- - - Updated - - -

Calling me point stupid is basically calling me stupid.

I'm stepping away from this thread now as I'm starting to get upset.
    by that logic hating gnome meens you hate little person in real life but you are avoiding this one understandable
    Last edited by Dragtox; 2019-10-18 at 01:32 PM.

I'm stepping away from this thread now as I'm starting to get upset.
    That's really not how that works...

You can be a nasa rocket scientist and know nothing about marketing.

Quote Originally Posted by DotEleven View Post
    I'm sorry if you think calling 2 people idiots once in a 113 page thread is "aggressive" especially when having to repeat yourself 20 times because they refuse to acknowledge the evidence for their feelings and then call those feelings fact.
    Never said the word aggressive. But you're welcome to quote where I did if you disagree and want to prove otherwise.

Trying to determine what's going on in my head is not a good idea. If you're actually curious why I take issue with you calling people idiots, you're welcome to ask me rather than double down on excuses I didn't ask you to provide.

10+ Year Old Account
    Tinker can easily be the most unique and amazing class added to the game. There are no classes that are even close to it thematically. Honestly tinker + removal of GCD + getting rid of the pruning could damn well make wow great again and I for one can't wait to see what Blizzcon has in store. I quite honestly don't care what the next class is, as long as it ends up being rdps in one of its specs at least. I guess we shall all find out soon enough, fingers crossed its a tinker or something unique, not another edgy shadow lord or something of that nature.

This is false.

Quote Originally Posted by tyrlaan View Post
    Never said the word aggressive. But you're welcome to quote where I did if you disagree and want to prove otherwise.

Trying to determine what's going on in my head is not a good idea. If you're actually curious why I take issue with you calling people idiots, you're welcome to ask me rather than double down on excuses I didn't ask you to provide.
    I called Teriz aggressive and then said when you've explained something 100 times to the same person it gets annoying. You said you disagreed and then pointed out that I called people idiots, asserting that I'm the same way.

If you read my posts a few pages back I'm short inrl (160cm) I feel short races in games are unnecessary and they make armour look awful that and their voices are god terribly annoying.

- - - Updated - - -

I'm a pharmaceutical medical dispenser, I still stand by polling a small population as the worst way to see what's wanted/needed.
    160 is kinda not a good point
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XKEMDQoWORA

So out of this 114 page discussion, this is what I got to say:

1) I hope they don´t add any new classes. They´ve got 12 to fix. 36 if you count every spec. Demon Hunter´s still only have 2 specs.
    2) If they do add a new class, which I doubt they will, it wont be tinkers. Tinkers have no relevance to the main theme of the next expansion whatsoever, and this would be the first time a class was added without any relevance to the main storyline (wrath=dks, mop=monks, legion=dhs). Last time they added a controversial class it was monks, and it remains as the least played class. There´s a lot of regret there. I am sure they would take monks back if they could. It was an unnecessary overlap in melee that even caused dhs to have so little to explore and ended up with 2 specs to begin with.
    3) Sylvanas is at the cover of Blizzcon, most likely indicating a death themed expansion.
    4) Mechagon was its own thing. A contained quest hub and dungeon that did not have any relevance to BFA. A nod to players that enjoy that sort of thing, that even produced an allied race in the form of the diaper gnomes.
    5) It could have been more believable or probable if mekkatorque wasn´t ressurrected during the diaper gnome AR questline and they were added as a race on the pre-patch for the new expansion. That whole thing starting in 8.1 with him being frozen and finishing in 8.3 with the diaper gnomes allied race pretty much gives it a beggining, middle and end. No need to revisit it whatsoever.

IF tinkers were added as a class at this point while within a death theme expansion (or void themed), it would leave a lot of people scratching their heads. It wouldnt make any sense, there´s absolutely NO buildup.

Entertaining the idea, I would be personally not the least interested on them. Hell, with all 12 classes as I currently have, I´m constantly considering deleting a couple that I dont like, but decided to keep them just to see what blizzard will do to classes next exp pack. Not to mention a technology based class detracts from the magic fantasy theme of everything else. I wouldnt stop playing the game over it, but cant say I would enjoy it

My 2 cents.
    Last edited by reploid; 2019-10-18 at 01:42 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by ping-pong View Post
    I think I already answered that question, but I'll rephrase: I have tolerated all the tech stuff so far because I could tune it out fairly quickly. With tinkers it would be impossible, because they would be everywhere. Little terminators shooting lasers. Not my cup of tea and no matter how good the story, gameplay, classes, raids and dungeons get, there is absolutely no chance that I would stay if tinkers with rocket launchers were to be introduced.
    Fair enough. I just wonder how you were able to tune it out when that shit is everywhere.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by reploid View Post
    So out of this 114 page discussion, this is what I got to say:

1) I hope they don´t add any new classes. They´ve got 12 to fix. 36 if you count every spec. Demon Hunter´s still only have 2 specs.
    2) If they do add a new class, which I doubt they will, it wont be tinkers. Tinkers have no relevance to the main theme of the next expansion whatsoever, and this would be the first time a class was added without any relevance to the main storyline (wrath=dks, mop=monks, legion=dhs). Last time they added a controversial class it was monks, and it remains as the least played class. There´s a lot of regret there. I am sure they would take monks back if they could. It was an unnecessary overlap in melee that even caused dhs to have so little to explore and ended up with 2 specs to begin with.
    3) Sylvanas is at the cover of Blizzcon, most likely indicating a death themed expansion.
    4) Mechagon was its own thing. A contained quest hub and dungeon that did not have any relevance to BFA. A nod to players that enjoy that sort of thing, that even produced an allied race in the form of the diaper gnomes.
    5) It could have been more believable or probable if mekkatorque wasn´t ressurrected during the diaper gnome AR questline and they were added as a race on the pre-patch for the new expansion. That whole thing starting in 8.1 with him being frozen and finishing in 8.3 with the diaper gnomes allied race pretty much gives it a beggining, middle and end. No need to revisit it whatsoever.

IF tinkers were added as a class at this point while within a death theme expansion (or void themed), it would leave a lot of people scratching their heads. It wouldnt make any sense, there´s absolutely NO buildup.

Entertaining the idea, I would be personally not the least interested on them. Hell, with all 12 classes as I currently have, I´m constantly considering deleting a couple that I dont like, but decided to keep them just to see what blizzard will do to classes next exp pack. Not to mention a technology based class detracts from the magic fantasy theme of everything else. I wouldnt stop playing the game over it, but cant say I would enjoy it

My 2 cents.
    Yet another person who thinks they know for sure what the next expansion's theme is going to be.

Amazing.

Vern Troyer (RIP lil guy) was an amazing personality and lost so young but it doesnt change the fact that I dislike gnomes I never mentioned I hate short people and its disingenuous to say I did I've only claimed and felt Gnomes are an unnecessary race.

How dare you accuse me of hating short people in real life.
    even sylivanas block saurfang attack = size does not matter wich is the case size does not matter but you are making it abut size of gnome and goblin is a joke etc etc

you are forceing hate on wierd stuff to be honest the way you talk abut it makes it seem like you hate little people you may not hate them in real life but your logic proves that you kinda do but dont want to idmit it the for tinker makes less sense when you bring gnome and goblin size as reason we cant have tinker and the way people like to to say their size in agenda to have a good argument

and there are alot high people that wish they are not high people they like to play race like gnome becus of it