Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst
LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Fluttershy View Post
    body hair is disgusting, doesnt matter your gender.
    facial hair is disgusting 99% of the time if you're male and 100% of the time if you identify as female.

obviously just an opinion/preference.
    Well you can always call a Freaky Freddie to do the job:

...of removing the body hair.

it's fucking disgusting on any gender. shave your body hair.
    "You know you that bitch when you cause all this conversation."

Quote Originally Posted by Freighter View Post
    Chest and stomach? Shave it off or wax it. Keep armpits free from hair. Keep hairstyle short too. Keep face clean-shaven. Can't really stand men who has body/facial hair or long hair.
    Super unnatural.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Fluttershy View Post
    body hair is disgusting, doesnt matter your gender.
    facial hair is disgusting 99% of the time if you're male and 100% of the time if you identify as female.

obviously just an opinion/preference.
    Wtf is objectively disgusting?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by TheramoreIsTheBomb View Post
    it's fucking disgusting on any gender. shave your body hair.
    What specifically is disgusting

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Acidbaron View Post
    Fun fact for men, apparently the hairier you are the greater the chance is that you're intelligent. Not sure how that all links up though.

Chest and stomach here, thank god i don't have back hair. I really have sympathy for men that look like big foot.
    I have quite a bit of back hair but I really do not care. It is only a problem with some undershirts that like rip my hair out.

10+ Year Old Account
    I used to hate it on myself, but my girlfriend loves it... cannot argue with results :P

5+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Themius View Post
    Super unnatural.
    if it was unnatural why can we remove hair? ^^

Dont have to remove all of it in my taste.
    However, please, do not be an apeman/woman. Clothes kinda did take away the need for it and it just looks better for majority (emphasis on this, some people do like more hairy, but majority does not).

Quote Originally Posted by Natta Lmo View Post
    You could also remove your hand and replace it with a prosthetic. Not exactly natural.

A hairless person who naturally grows hair is... unnatural.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Easo View Post
    Dont have to remove all of it in my taste.
    However, please, do not be an apeman/woman. Clothes kinda did take away the need for it and it just looks better for majority (emphasis on this, some people do like more hairy, but majority does not).
    anecdotally I come across people who like some or don't care more often than those who want people to be hairless or shave all that much.

Is there some stat on this showing that "majority" don't like body hair?

Chest
    Out of the women we surveyed, 76% said they like hair on a man's chest. Obviously, they weren't referring to so much hair that they'd be able to comb and style it with hair products, but just enough to run their fingers through. Mind you, only 34% said they liked the entire front side (chest and stomach) covered with hair. Eighty-five percent said that they got excited when they saw a tiger line (the line of hair that runs from your chest down the middle of your stomach leading to that wonderful sacred area).
    Armpits
    A whopping 94% of women said they found it odd when a man didn't have hair under his pits. Almost all expected some kind of bush to be at the pit of a man's arms. So although it's okay to trim, shaving or waxing it all off does not come highly recommended.
    Arms
    These women unanimously agreed that arm hair was normal, but they still expected to see skin of some sort. It's difficult for some guys, of course, as the rare few are much hairier than others. But hey, 14% of women said they had a fetish for very hairy guys, so there's hope for some of you yet.
    Legs
    Again, women easily embraced leg hair, but there was one thing they mentioned that I completely agree with. If you're going to eliminate the hair on your chest and leave two long sticks with fur on them (yes, your legs), then be prepared to be the butt of many a joke. If that's the case, only trim your chest — or just get rid of everything (ouch!).
    This was from a survey done by ask men, asking women.

I like natural women but it doesn't really matter either way, I personally am hairy like an ape and six feet tall. I have to be careful when I go topless outside because someone might call animal control.

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm lucky enough to not be a very hairy guy. You have to look pretty close to even notice I have arm hair. I have a patch on my chest and stomach, but nothing crazy. And my leg hair is also pretty short. So I don't worry about maintaining it outside of 'manscaping', because no one likes hair in their teeth. ; )

- - - Updated - - -

I can remove your skin pretty easily too, but you know...
    Last edited by Citizen T; 2019-10-24 at 02:42 PM. Reason: Infracted for major trolling
    RIP Genn Greymane, Permabanned on 8.22.18

Your name will carry on through generations, and will never be forgotten.

Why having a beard will damage your job prospects: Firms fear candidates sporting facial hair lack warmth and the ability to get on with colleagues

Psychologists at Rollins College in Florida, who asked 1,000 volunteers to judge the faces of dozens of men, said it was not clear why beards put off prospective employers. But previous studies have hinted it could be that they may make men look more aggressive.

In the same study, men wearing a tie or glasses were thought more likely to succeed in a job.

------------

Crazy talk, right?

No preference on men, but for women there should be no hair on them besides their head.

I always have a really comfortable pajama on with me at all times.

I myself am all hairy, but to hairy girls I feel bad))

Quote Originally Posted by Freighter View Post
    What's your problem? You and others constantly comment on her usage of u instead of you. Why?
    Its unsightly - its like typing in comic sans or other ridiculous fonts or coloring your words something that doesn't contrast well against the background, or alternating upper and lower case letters. or using walls of text instead of using paragraphs...

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Dwarfhamster View Post
    It’s actually against the rules here to correct other people’s writing because it’s usually used as a trolling technique so ...
    Its not trolling to point out an error in a constructive way, though.

do u think its bad to have hairy legs? or body hair elsewhere like hairy stomach or chest?
    Really now?

There is now a moral component to bodily pilosity? Frick outta here, OP!

Herald of the Titans OnlineSamantha's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Completely hairless for dudes (except on top of the head), well-groomed for women (bush is fine but not unkempt).
    Quote Originally Posted by Trumpresident View Post
    My words exactly. Manufacturing in the US is considerably more expensive than elsewhere, and part of that are savage regulations such as environment protection or minimum wages.
    Quote Originally Posted by Thunderaan View Post
    Saying that Wilson is a racist murderer is the same level of conspiracy as saying Sandy Hook didn't happen and the parents are in on it.
    I don't post that often, and when I do it's often in bursts. I always lurk though.

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm very hairy. I've never really liked it, but the time it takes to shave is way too long and it grows back fast.

The judgement in this thread is astounding. It reminds me why I don't associate with most people.

I used to care about my own body hair and for a while kept everything shaved or waxed, I even thought of just getting hair permanently removed. Now I look back at that time and wonder just wtf I was even thinking. Now I might do a little trimming from time to time, but with proper grooming, being all natural has saved me an absurd amount of time and mental energy. Can you imagine the amount of bullshit we expect women to go through to look a certain way? Imagine what you could do with an extra hour+ a day if you didn't have to constantly worry about shaving, layering make-up, painting nails, etc.

Shaved or not makes no difference to me on other people. I've been with people that could pass for an ape and I've been with almost completely hairless people, and it doesn't matter in the slightest either way.
    “Care about what other people think and you will always be their prisoner.”
    ― Lao Tzu

I've always thought it hilarious, how far removed some people are from what humans are NATURALLY like, and this thread is a prime example of it.

Then again, I've never thought cosmetic body modifications were cool or nice to look at.
    "It's just like I always said! You can do battle with strength, you can do battle with wits, but no weapon can beat a great pair of tits!"

10+ Year Old Account
    Arms, legs, and chest hair I don't really mind much. It's the pubic and ass hair I can't stand. Looks gross, feels gross, itches sometimes, I hate it. Arm pit hair isn't too bad either but I shave it off because I think it looks gross too and it's less annoying to clean.