Page 7 of 13 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Akta View Post
    Well the logo is too detailed to be fake same goes with the bolvar screen.
    Nonsense. The Bolvar picture is taken from another game and the eyes give it away as a fake on first sight.

10+ Year Old Account
    That lich king picture already got debunked as fake.

And that tracer looks like someone made it with 30minutes experience of photoshop, that hair just looks like the smudge tool.^

Please mmoc, stop encouraging those idiots posting even more fake leaks.
    Last edited by Nnyco; 2019-10-27 at 03:08 PM.

That mace looks amazing!

Quote Originally Posted by Kyphael View Post
    Lol like you're going to release the class before 9.0.
    Demon Hunter was playable during prepatch.

Quote Originally Posted by Nnyco View Post
    That lich king picture already got debunked as fake.

And that tracer looks like someone made it with 30minutes experience of photoshop, that hair just looks like the smudge tool.^

Please mmoc, stop encouraging those idiots posting even more fake leaks.
    please fuck off - people making leaks have more creativity than your stupid ass coming in here and telling people to stop flexing creativity.

don't like it? go somewhere else shitlord. take your obviously very very experienced life with photoshop and go somewhere else. no one will miss you.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kyou
    [Shadowmourne, I went to Icecrown and was hoping for Frostmourne but all I got was this lame axe]

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by BlimeyLimey View Post
    please fuck off - people making leaks have more creativity than your stupid ass coming in here and telling people to stop flexing creativity.

don't like it? go somewhere else shitlord. take your obviously very very experienced life with photoshop and go somewhere else. no one will miss you.
    How is it creative when you make a leak with the standard buzzwords: shadowlands, sylvanas, dragon isles, tinker, housin etc etc or copy paste the lich king head onto another games character? Or did i offend you because you are one of the shitposters making "leaks", would explain your response to be honest.
    Last edited by Nnyco; 2019-10-27 at 03:18 PM.
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    Crabs have been removed from the game... because if I see another one I’m just going to totally lose it. *sobbing* I’m sorry, I just can’t right now... I just... OK just give me a minute, I’ll be OK..

The OW2 leak just got confirmed by ESPN and the Diablo art book received a comment from the ex-Blizz artist that made some of the art used in the page.

Out of the 3 WeakAuras leaks, that only leaves the Shadowlands ad currently unconfirmed.

Quote Originally Posted by Wrath of the Bolvar View Post
    Guys...
    You should probably check your sources next time, that is not actually the art displayed on the page for that. Good job, you just fell for a fake leak debunk!
    Last edited by Marlamin; 2019-10-27 at 03:25 PM.

Mechagnome
    3+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Marlamin View Post
    The OW2 leak just got confirmed by ESPN and the Diablo art book received a comment from the ex-Blizz artist that made some of the art used in the page.

Out of the 3 WeakAuras leaks, that only leaves the Shadowlands ad currently unconfirmed.

You should probably check your sources next time, that is not actually the art displayed on the page for that. Good job, you just fell for a fake leak debunk!
    You beat me to it, I could not find the same art so I assume it's just photoshopped in to mislead people even further. I'm pretty sure MMO wouldn't post it in the first place if it was available somewhere else, it's easy to do a google image search.

The best part is laughing at all the naysayers, LMAOOO

For every tree you plant I'm going to burn down two!
    They always told me I would miss my family... but I never miss from close range.

Quote Originally Posted by Marlamin View Post
    It is for me. I searched it myself.

Okay, feel free to link to the Artstation page then. Spoiler: you can't because the only results on Artstation for "Suramar Artwork" is the one I posted and a bunch of props.

Quote Originally Posted by Lucetia View Post
    As far as I know none of the leak threads have been banned. Typically, from my memory they are left open for people to discuss and in the event they might be true.
    Several of them, over the last few years worth of leaks, get locked with no real reason

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Duridi View Post
    Mmo champion always posted potential leaks. It's been one of the fun things I've always participated with here, and I've been hanging out here for 11 years(?).
    mmo-c NEVER posted unconfirmed bullshit before.
    Quote Originally Posted by scarecrowz View Post
    Trust me.

Zyky is better than you.

"We have no idea what we're doing"

Um.

15+ Year Old Account
    Guys...

Nice try, there is no such thing on Artstation..

Quote Originally Posted by shade3891 View Post
    Nice try, there is no such thing on Artstation..
    Indeed. As much as I believe that art on that Shadowlands "leak" is fake in context of said "leak", that image can't be found on Artstation when looking through pictures tagged as "Suramar".

15+ Year Old Account

HMM
    step into everything will gief ya nothing, mon

High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Will View Post
    Why, Mr. Bolsonaro?
    He prefers oil spills on his tropical beaches, lol

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by salate View Post

HMM
    Yeah I might have to give Overwatch a go if that's confirmed, man. Looks good.

I searched it as well. Didn't show up for me. 2-1 here