Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by ercarp View Post
    I think you might be mistaking the top of his clenched fist for an elbow.
    What?? The arm with the elbow plate.....two bends in it.....nowhere near a fist

Anyone have a link to the original Wrath of the Bolvar leak? I can't actually find the stupid thing anymore in the wave of hype that's now surrounding what is assuredly the official confirmation of the greatest expansion of all time: Bolvar, and his Wrath.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Sinfelle View Post
    What?? The arm with the elbow plate.....two bends in it.....nowhere near a fist
    Well, this is what I'm seeing. It's not exactly perfectly proportional, but you get the idea. I think it's the back of his clenched fist.

Quote Originally Posted by Wrath of the Bolvar View Post
    All hail me.
    I'll follow you to Icecrown Glaicer and back.

Quote Originally Posted by ercarp View Post
    Well, this is what I'm seeing. It's not exactly perfectly proportional, but you get the idea. I think it's the back of his clenched fist.

ok, yup i see it now, thanks

Quote Originally Posted by det View Post
    Which leak are you talking about? The guy who claimed the picture of Bolvar and the name Shadowlands is what is the next x-pac is about`
    Well...that was pretty much all in the leak...

I have seen more ridiculous ones...and defintely ones with more info attached.

That one lacks max level, zones, new classes / races, tons of stuff...everything really to make it a proper leak.
    It was not about the Bolvar picture but this one: https://www.mmo-champion.com/threads...Expansion-leak

Quote Originally Posted by agentsi View Post
    It won't be called the wrath of anything, they won't reuse that. And we won't be fighting him, just no way they would rehash that. I bet he is helpful in some way, as he has been thus far.
    Lich King being helpful is honestly awful

Quote Originally Posted by meheez View Post
    Hype is real,
    Hype ? what hype ?

Quote Originally Posted by Life-Binder View Post
    Lich King being helpful is honestly awful
    I will not disagree, but I don't write for Blizzard. In terms of lore, no one should've been able to don that helmet and just be "okay" with it.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by meheez View Post
    Oh, but it 100% is.

10+ Year Old Account
    Epic Premium
    There are several threads already open as regards this image and speculation around it. Closing this.
    "We're more of the love, blood, and rhetoric school. Well, we can do you blood and love without the rhetoric, and we can do you blood and rhetoric without the love, and we can do you all three concurrent or consecutive. But we can't give you love and rhetoric without the blood. Blood is compulsory. They're all blood, you see." ― Tom Stoppard, Rosencrantz and Guildenstern are Dead