Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by clinophobia View Post
    good - extremly happy about it as BfA was rushed like hell.

this means 8.4 is more then possible.

No new class. Fail. And also I thought she gonna wear the LK helmet but she broke it. Wtf one shot LK

Quote Originally Posted by Triceron View Post
    no. Something that big can not be held out of the main features list.

There is no new class. No Class Skins.

I think we'll just hear more about class updates and an elaborate detailing of their covenant system.
    It's weird that they wouldn't announce that yeah, no race, no class etc. We can always hope I guess... Let's see in 1-2 hours :>

BfA = £39.99 including free boost

Shadowlands £35.99 no boost £49.99 with a boost

you guys complaining about Sylvanas beating the LK in solo combat, you forgot that she's empowered personally by the death? force or the big guy thing, she's no longer a mere angry Banshee

Quote Originally Posted by Gungnir View Post
    Eh, writing and story will forever be shit at this point, if it has classes that are actually playable then I might try it for a while.
    Kind of my outlook there’s no salvaging this shit, It’s just moronic but maybe they’ll actually make it fun to play this time. My hopes are not high but I’d love to have that pessimism smashed.

Quote Originally Posted by Sorotia View Post
    She is just OP after all of the power given to her by Death.
    I haven't played WoW since Wotlk. How and when did Sylvanas get all that power and from Death? Was it now in Battle for Azeroth?

Quote Originally Posted by kaminaris View Post
    I think we don't know yet. It was just a glympse of expansion. More at 2:30 so i have no clue when.
    I don't believe they will announce new class and they didn't already

10+ Year Old Account
    Treated Bolvar like he some kinda bitch....wow!

Quote Originally Posted by perkocet View Post
    and how did you feel about Thrall for the first 8 years of the world of Warcraft? Clown
    The only clown is you, what did thrall ever do? nothing, the only thing he EVER did in the form of "Mary sue" was Cata, and even then he wasn't the one who beat Deathwing,Thrall hasn't done half of what Sylvannas has in the last 1 expansion alone. It's over done, they should learn from star wars what creating a mary sue will do to your game/movie franchise

Quote Originally Posted by Doffen View Post
    Wrath of the Bolvar

Lasted 2 minutes, then it became Weep of the Bolvar
    Damn we were right about being optimistic!

This looks really bad. The only character I like is Sylvanas. It has almost no connection with the rest of the WoW universe and it's just like they cut and pasted in on. Would have preferred an ACTUAL WotLK 2.0, like WoD was to TBC, than this random garbage.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Remus88Romulus View Post
    I haven't played WoW since Wotlk. How and when did Sylvanas get all that power and from Death? Was it now in Battle for Azeroth?
    BFA...I'm guessing because she caused so much death from the war she started that it pleased her master and Death gave her lots of power. She surely wasn't this powerful in Legion.

Quote Originally Posted by Dorthonion1 View Post
    This looks really bad. The only character I like is Sylvanas. It has almost no connection with the rest of the WoW universe and it's just like they cut and pasted in on.
    No connection to the wow universe, but Shadowlands has had numerous connections. And of course they gotta come up with new stuff too.

You may notice we are running out of pre-WoW entities to fight.

I cannot believe what they've done to Bolvar...

3+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by kaminaris View Post
    How do you guys feel about it?

Will update the content after I watch some more.

1. Bastion
    2. Tower of the damned
    new Class??
    Can't make an opinion just yet, gotta wait for the panel that actually talks about stuff instead of crying before knowing anything like a bunch of clowns around here.

So... Was Sylvanas breaking the Helm of Domination some kind of metaphor for what Blizzard is doing to the lore?

Quote Originally Posted by ShadiHD View Post
    you guys complaining about Sylvanas beating the LK in solo combat, you forgot that she's empowered personally by the death? force or the big guy thing, she's no longer a mere angry Banshee
    Yeah, we totally forgot about all the good character development that lead to her having that kind of power.

Quote Originally Posted by caballitomalo View Post
    Oh Silvanas, I take it all back... set me FREEEE!
    LOL i take it all back too, that was really badass!

I fuckin don’t give a shit about lore but I hate her already

7+ Year Old Account
    All that moves is easily heard in the void.
    Quote Originally Posted by MrTophat View Post
    No new classes, no new races, no new big systems or world revamps. Unless they for some reason decided to omit some of these things from the 'features' video then I don't really have any reason to buy. Probably unsub and re-sub six months into the next x-pack when it has some more content and the bugs are smoothed out, if that's the case.
    Keep trying to tell people that Blizz continues to cuts corners to increase their profits. Even the financial analysts recognize this as a major problem, which is why Activision-Blizzard stock didn't get significantly higher despite record profit announcements.

I would agree that if there was a new class or something equally important, then they would have put that in the features video. I even got a chuckle from the pre-order site...they are splitting the whales from the bigger whales with essentially 2 different collector's editions now too.

Blizz deserves to go under at this point.