Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    I'm kinda liking this new expansion, but I also have a feeling that I'm gonna need to watch the "What's Next" panel just to be over-the-moon-hyped.
    I like the zones, I like the covenants (are we getting covenant-themed sets? If so that's gonna be a mog-slut nightmare but kind of awesome because I'll have to grind a lot), I like the level squish.
    But, yeah, I kinda need some explanation on the story, and the gameplay to be all like "omg omg omg omg" like I've been before.

"Pre-purchase Options
    World of Warcraft: Shadowlands is available for pre-purchase digitally from the Blizzard Shopstarting today, with three different options all designed with player preference in mind. The Base Edition of Shadowlands is available for$39.99 SRP, providing a new lower entry point compared to previous expansions. The Heroic Edition ($59.99) includes the expansion; a level-120 character boost; and the Ensorcelled Everwyrm mount, which provides access to a questline through which players can earn the Vestments of the Eternal Traveler transmogrification set. The Epic Edition ($79.99) includes the Anima Wyrmling pet; the Wraithchill cosmetic weapon effect; the Eternal Traveler’s Hearthstone, designed with a unique visual effect; and 30 days of game time, in addition to all of the contents from the Heroic Edition."

Yeah..... I'm just browsing right now. But I'll come back, for sure!

Quote Originally Posted by Chloral View Post
    Incoming world revamp annoucnement, I'm certain. There will be more allied races implemented just like in BFA, I'm sure.

Breathe, people.

Those owl people looks like hootin' good boys. I would love to roll one.
    A bit strange that they don't announce it in the gameplay trailer though, they've always flaunted as many features as they can in the trailers before

Eh, i usually join up ever new xpac and burn out before x.1 drops. I don't think this will be any different. Looking foward to it.

Quote Originally Posted by chaoticcrono View Post
    Why even bother with the boost if theyre just gonna remove levels anyways lol
    Probably because leveling is going to take just as long from 1-60 as 1-120, knowing Blizzard

This is probably the shitiest expansion ever.

They de-leveled us and nerfed leveling to 60.
    And we get pandaren deathknight, whoop de fucking doo.
    And some new zones.

Thats it... nerfs, new zones, panda dks. A whole expansion for that?

Quote Originally Posted by Amerissis View Post
    What, 120? No, 80! And that edition has more then just a transmog. The transmog is also in the 60 dollar edition btw.
    $120 in Australia

I've pre-ordered the last few expansions on day one. I didn't think they all looked super amazing, but there was enough to interest me.

Not this time. If you like the look of this, I'm honestly happy for you and I hope it's everything you want it to be. But this time, Blizzard is going to have to earn my money and prove me wrong. Because this looks incredibly mediocre to me.

Quote Originally Posted by Kallor View Post
    I like that they're gonna make leveling meaningful again.
    but they are not. all they do is change your 120 into a 50...

Where is the cross-faction play announcement? MEGA-SIGH.

Quote Originally Posted by Playintrafic View Post
    This is probably the shitiest expansion ever.

They de-leveled us and nerfed leveling to 60.
    And we get pandaren deathknight, whoop de fucking doo.
    And some new zones.

Thats it... nerfs, new zones, panda dks. A whole expansion for that?
    Are you blind? They dont nerf anything with the levels squish, all mobs , dungeons and raid will ho down with that squish

And pandarens AND ALL ALLIED RACE will be DK =D

That mount looks like shit, a reskin of the legion n mind worm.

people saying worst expansion already? really? fucking retards

Quote Originally Posted by MatadorMedia View Post
    Where is the cross-faction play announcement? MEGA-SIGH.
    Covenants will do the trick.

Quote Originally Posted by urfaustus View Post
    people saying worst expansion already? really? fucking retards
    what you expect with less content then ever only 5 zones and no new class/race and a devaluation of the time you spent leveling the last 15 years?

Those covenants got me curious... class specific abilities -- like, actual abilities or just a button to be pressed out in the world doing quests?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Dystemper View Post
    That mount looks like shit, a reskin of the legion n mind worm.
    Looks like something off Bad-Dragon...

Quote Originally Posted by tylenol View Post
    Probably because leveling is going to take just as long from 1-60 as 1-120, knowing Blizzard
    knowing blizzard?lol it kinda is ''DUH'' ofc 1-60 would take same as 1-120,why wouldnt it?its not a power nerf its a numbers nerf,just like ilvl and stat squishes didnt make you weaker,ofc the bfa levels will be shorter as with every older expansion

for the first time in my wow life when i first saw the BFA expansion features when they were announced i thought 'they better be hiding something cool because this feels like a patch rather than an expansion' and they werent hiding anything so i refused to play it and for the first time since the burning crusade i didnt purchase their expansion because i didnt feel like paying money for something unworthy.Today i wanted to see if they learned anything from bfa and to crush my hopes AGAIN this feels like a patch rather than an expansion. every expansion we either had a new race or a new class what happened to that? instead we are chasing some ex warchief... at least give us something original to work with.. for me looks like history will repeat itself but im sure there will be many souls who will enjoy it.

10+ Year Old Account
    Everyone needs to get off the BFA hatewagon. Nothing has even really been announced. Just wait till the panel that will tell more.

Quote Originally Posted by Chloral View Post
    Incoming world revamp annoucnement, I'm certain. There will be more allied races implemented just like in BFA, I'm sure.
    HAHAHA, so yeah no world revamp - only change is you can play 1-50 in wotlk, mop, cata, pandaria, legion, etc
    thats NOT a world revamp like they should have done....