Poll: How dissapointing was the blizzcon trailer for you?

Page 18 of 33 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Swnem View Post
    I think the part where she became overpowered for no reason.
    Did you read the rest past the question at all?

Quote Originally Posted by Razorice View Post
    Cannot be disappointed as I have no idea what's in store for us.
    We've only seen the reveal trailer, I'm pretty sure we'll get more info in the panels to come and that's when I'll make up my mind
    This over and over the panel is about to start then we can see more and then form a real opinion.

Looks very, very, very lackluster so far. Maybe there’s still new stuff to be seen but so far it looks less promising than WoD

“Deep dive tomorrow for features and systems”

So, we have more to see and hear about. Hold onto your horses. No, there probably won’t be a new class, that’s fine imo but obviously completely subjective so understandable if people are upset. Though honestly we have so many classes/specs already I just want them to be good and interesting, that’s all I care about regarding that.

Regardless, now we wait to see what the features/systems panel has and what the class design panel has. That’ll determine everything I think.

Quote Originally Posted by Goldielocks View Post
    Are you like...an extremely new player? Bolvar did a lot in Legion. Fucking hell my guy lmao
    He did very little and was tortured and then turned in Wrath. Nothing until Legion where outside of DK order hall stuff did almost nothing and all of it pretty much glued to the throne out of sight and mind of 90% of the player base. Now he can actually do something if you like him as a character.
    "Privilege is invisible to those who have it."

Nice video 7/10
    Expansion seems really empty and they are not telling much of the story behind Sylvannas . So yeah, feels emptylorewise and features

Been playing since vanilla. Used to raid elite but now pretty casual. I'm super easy to please, even Legion and BFA were ok with their fun moments.

I'm just baffled about what I'm meant to be excited about here? It all seems so incredibly underwhelming. You don't even get the beauty and creativity in the zones you did in other expansions. (+say what you will about Pandas but the scenery was gorgeous)

This is so incredibly underwhelming that I feel like I've missed something or some missing video of features or content. The most there seems to look forward to is levelling up to 60... again.
    BASIC CAMPFIRE for WARCHIEF UK Prime Minister!

Quote Originally Posted by Maudib View Post
    And now peeps will spend the entire game working with and help Bolvar reconstruct the Helm of Domination.. to thwart and nice and all defeat Sylvanas.

Count on it.
    I’m counting on Blizzard’s plot twist being Sylvanas isn’t evil at all and is trying to save the afterlife or something.

Quote Originally Posted by TheHodedOne View Post
    So after weeks of hype, Bolvar and Sylvanas leaks, plot analysis and hundreds of leak we finally got the reveal, which I founded to be really lame to be honest.
    hope you feel pretty damn retarded now....lmfao

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Tydan View Post
    hope you feel pretty damn retarded now....lmfao
    Feelin´good, with realising how easy is for Blizzard just charge money from semething that is clearly lack luster over previous expansions and how they are not taking my money that easy.

As a Sylvanas loyalist and fanboy, that cinematic was absolutely fucking atrocious garbage

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Al Gorefiend View Post
    I’m counting on Blizzard’s plot twist being Sylvanas isn’t evil at all and is trying to save the afterlife or something.
    Just like when we all knew she burned the tree yet Ion keep spewing his bullshit "just wait and see "

Loved it. Wow just keeps being strong, I'd say I can't wait for the new expac, but I'm enjoying the current one so much I kind of not want to let it go at the same time.

From what they have told us in the whats next, im at excited.

Quote Originally Posted by Leyre View Post
    As a Sylvanas loyalist and fanboy, that cinematic was absolutely fucking atrocious garbage

- - - Updated - - -

Just like when we all knew she burned the tree yet Ion keep spewing his bullshit "just wait and see "
    She burned the tree down to kill a ton of people so that the good Night Elven souls will be sent to Ardenweald because, as just revealed at BlizzCon, Ardenweald’s problem was that it was withering and dying.
    Sylvanas is going to literally become the hero who saves Heaven.
    And people will realize how much more important the Afterlife is, because actual life is just a fraction of your soul’s entire journey, and they’ll realize all along Sylvanas was right - she saw the bigger picture quite literally.
    Last edited by Al Gorefiend; 2019-11-01 at 10:20 PM.

finally my human mage can have an asian face woop woop

Quote Originally Posted by MericanGeek View Post
    I am so mad. Sylvanis just keeps getting away with literally being able to do anything regardless of pre-established lore. SO sick of it. Just wanted to see Bolvar beat her down.
    Pretty much. Figured people would be tired of her after Cataclysm, Wrathgate notwithstanding but apparently she was 'good for' several more expansions >.>

But hey the story and history are a dumpster fire at this stage.
    Quote Originally Posted by Shalcker View Post
    Posting here is primarily a way to strengthen your own viewpoint against common counter-arguments.

I don't put much weight on Blizzcon presentations. All previous expansions looked great on paper but felt terrible to play.

Also : You're terrible at making surveys.
    Last edited by Butterland; 2019-11-01 at 10:27 PM.

7+ Year Old Account
    After current WoW presentation? I'm SUPER hyped. They actually focused on improving current systems.
    Sometimes, the light of the moon is a key to other spaces. I've found a place where, for a night or two, the streets curve in unfamiliar ways. If I walk here, I might find insight, or I might be touched by madness.

love Sylvanas being a badass yass queen, love her seething incel haters, love Shadowlands zones

somewhat dissapointed at no new class

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Raven View Post
    From what they have told us in the whats next, im at excited.
    Yup, basically every complaint I had about Legion and BFA was addressed at the whats next panel, all that remains to be seen is what they do with class design and PvP balance, which we'll learn about tomorrow.
    Last edited by Schattenlied; 2019-11-01 at 10:23 PM.
    A gun is like a parachute. If you need one, and don’t have one, you’ll probably never need one again.