Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Cerus View Post
    It’s almost as if there is more than one currency and the exchange rates don’t equal out.
    Ya it is true, but average pay vs cost is retarded, it may be an economical issue but it is insane how much games and services cost now haha, even internet is like 150CAD monthly minimum if you want good speeds.

WoW: Nocontent lands
    8.2 more content than this
    First time ever 0 hype with a new expansion

Also shitty idea sylvanas wreacking also bolvar who is writing this omg

Quote Originally Posted by LuminaL View Post
    yea because wow is this new and trendy game at its prime with growing subs and totally not failing like some old 95y/o dude just breathing because its connected to a life support.
    Most players now can't even play the classes we do have correctly.

Quote Originally Posted by Unholyground View Post
    We are getting class specific unlockable talent trees, I doubt new classes were needed when they made that decision.

- - - Updated - - -

Well, if you are Canadian, that is 100 for the expansion and 20 a month for game time lol.
    Where is this source that we're getting a full new talent tree? The only source I've seen stated we get 1 covenant ability, 1 class specific covenant ability, and you can soul bind with a npc and that might net you an ability or two (but probably passives).

With the covenant will make the game even smaller if you have to choose one of them and for see the whole other content we will have to play it with 3 other alts .
    And if also If I choose to play in one covenant how to do world quests or lvling with my friends or guildies who like other covenants .

It was real, folks. Time to move on. Take it sleazy.

A rock... a fucking rock beats the LK. What an utter shambles.
    I cannot divest myself of my faith in my Volk.

Quote Originally Posted by Tarx View Post
    With the covenant will make the game even smaller if you have to choose one of them and for see the whole other content we will have to play it with 3 other alts .
    And if also If I choose to play in one covenant how to do world quests or lvling with my friends or guildies who like other covenants .
    Whoever told you that you will be locked to only one zone by choosing a covenant?

But they need 80$ for next expansion plus 13$ per month just for a expansion with less features than a patch .
    YOu nly need $40 for the expansion. The other 40 is for the goodies which you absolutely do not need.

Your first character will go through the zones in order, and you will choose a covenant at max level and progress with them.

Any alts go through the zones in any order and can choose a covenant immediately and earn endgame progression while leveling.

Quote Originally Posted by The Ancient One View Post
    Shadowlands doesn't care about black people
    You spoke too soon.

I am just glad that I can finally make my old monk an Asian skinned human.

If you ever bothered to listen to Ion, you do not choose a covenant until you are max level and it has no bearing on doing world quests or anything like that. The only thing that is different is the abilities you get. You will be able to play with your buddies to your heart's content.

10+ Year Old Account
    But they need 80$ for next expansion plus 13$ per month just for a expansion with less features than a patch .
    Or you can spend 39.99 just to get the expansion.
    "...money's most powerful ability is to allow bad people to continue doing bad things at the expense of those who don't have it."

Pretty sure Shadowlands has new class design

I have zero faith in the dev team, fully expect more game play designed around investor metric quecraft with my rental abilities and 2-4 ability rotation that cd management not resource management

Looks like they're focusing on character customization and class updates.
    Goodbye-Forever-MMO-Champ
    Quote Originally Posted by HighlordJohnstone View Post
    Alleria's whispers start climaxing

Quote Originally Posted by Elias01 View Post
    Yes and game doesnt need new class there is enough of them, also doesnt need new profesions when current professions are more than absolote and systems are talked about right now.
    Yeah I'm pretty sick of the whining for a new class when the game has more than it needs currently.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Katchii View Post
    Objectively false.
    How is he wrong?

1.Shadowlands doen't have new Class
    2.Shadowlands doen't have new Profession
    3.Shadowlands doen't have new Race
    4.Shadowlands doen't have new Class design
    5.Shadowlands doen't new PvP system
    6.Shadowlands doen't new ...

Add what Shadowlands
    AP grind gone, no half-baked unfinished features like Islands or Wafronts, fixing of numerous systems that are long overdue (Classes, leveling, professions, alts, customization, etc) . This is what everyone keeps parroting on this forum that they needed to do and they're doing it.

Everyone says they need to fix the game, remove grinds, not focus on useless stuff. There you go.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Depakote View Post
    How is he wrong?
    What patch has added 5 zones?

I'd rather them fix what need to be fixed rather than add more clunky stuff and that's exactly what they seem to be doing

Quote Originally Posted by tyrlaan View Post
    What's funny to me is a common complaint about WoW is "not enough content". A new profession, race, or class is not content, but we're supposed to be mad about this too?
    I for one am happy that they are FINALLY ADDING NEW FUCKING CUSTOMIZATION TO CORE RACES.
    Quote Originally Posted by Boomzy
    People just want to be bullies without facing any sort of consequences or social fallout for being a bully. If you declare X as a racist/sexist/homophobic/etc. person you can say or do whatever you want to them, ignoring the fact that they are a human.