Page 1 of 6
... LastLast

"Arthas is dead"

Ion... we're going to the Shadowlands.

You think he's gonna be in the Maw? Or is he one of those that will redeem themselves in the same zone that Kael'thas is in?

Maw... for sure.

He's with the fairies.

Oh, that buggar is in the Maw. But forget about him. Where's Kel'Thazad?

10+ Year Old Account
    He'll most likely be in the Maw. It would surprise me if he wasn't.
    Shath'mag vwyq shu et'agthu, Shath'mag sshk ye! Krz'ek fhn'z agash zz maqdahl or'kaaxth'ma amqa!
    The Black Empire once ruled this pitiful world, and it will do so again! Your pitiful kind will know only despair and sorrow for a hundred thousand millennia to come!

Herald of the Titans Amaterasu65's Avatar
    15+ Year Old Account
    Guys duh. He's jailed in a raid. We'll free his soul from his torment there and have him aid us smack Sylvanas for a second time. We will 100% have those 2 meet.

10+ Year Old Account
    Defo Maw.
    I also hope Rastakhan wont be too angry with me. ;(
    Looking marvelous in velvet.

Quote Originally Posted by Dead Moose Fandango View Post
    Oh, that buggar is in the Maw. But forget about him. Where's Kel'Thazad?
    Ke'lThazud was a Lich. He had a phylactery. He is still alive on Azeroth somewhere, or he might be the Jailor. Personally I'm wondering if Ner'zhul is the Jailor cause he was the original Jailor of the Damned, and we know what feasting on souls can do cause of Gorefiend.
    If what doesn't kill you, makes you stronger. Then I should be a god by now.

Quote Originally Posted by Amaterasu65 View Post
    Guys duh. He's jailed in a raid. We'll free his soul from his torment there and have him aid us smack Sylvanas for a second time. We will 100% have those 2 meet.
    That would be so dope, him ruining her second life too.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tomatketchup View Post
    Why yes, Blizz sure is a bunch of happy fellas!

I actually hate it that we can't join the Maw. Can I be evil with no hope of Redemption, for once??
    Oh and Arthas (or his shade, or his fucking mirror image) is definetely going to be a boss somewhere in this expansion. Great another zero effort stuff from Blizzard.

Arthas is the Jailer.

Quote Originally Posted by Pandragon View Post
    Ke'lThazud was a Lich. He had a phylactery. He is still alive on Azeroth somewhere, or he might be the Jailor. Personally I'm wondering if Ner'zhul is the Jailor cause he was the original Jailor of the Damned, and we know what feasting on souls can do cause of Gorefiend.
    No it's Jailna Proudmoore.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tomatketchup View Post
    Why yes, Blizz sure is a bunch of happy fellas!

The Undying Slowpoke is a Gamer's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Considering everything Arthas set in motion? Maw for sure. Note that Ion never gave us our major lore NPC for the Maw.
    FFXIV - Maduin (Dynamis DC)

Quote Originally Posted by FlasKamel View Post
    That would be so dope, him ruining her second life too.
    That would unironically save this expansion in terms of story for me.

Hopefully Arthas will be redeemed and come back to Azeroth
    ...that's just my opinion, anyway.

All of this cosmological stuff is too boring for me. I'd like to get Warcraft back, please. my thing is killing defias and orcs.

Quote Originally Posted by Pandragon View Post
    Oooh, Ner'zhul, good call! If he was the jailor, he could be eternally tormenting Arthas' soul in revenge for Arthas bainshing / destroying what remained of Ner'zhul from the Helm of Domination.

Also, did Kel'Thazud have a phylactery though? I honestly cannot remember.
    Back to your bridge, you evil Troll!

Quote Originally Posted by CarlingBlackLabel View Post
    Oooh, Ner'zhul, good call! If he was the jailor, he could be eternally tormenting Arthas' soul in revenge for Arthas bainshing / destroying what remained of Ner'zhul from the Helm of Domination.

I doubt the jailer is anywone we know. They made it sound like he's been there for a very, very long time.

Quote Originally Posted by CarlingBlackLabel View Post

Yes, he did. It was explained in Wrath of the Lich King questing in Dragonblight.

If you have listend well to sylvannas it's pretty clear what is waiting for us in MAW. I guessed already that she takes the role of an anti hero. The big creature sylvannas headed to should wield the name menethil.

The Undying Slowpoke is a Gamer's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by huth View Post
    I doubt the jailer is anywone we know. They made it sound like he's been there for a very, very long time.
    The Maw is older than memory, so I guarantee you the jailer is as well.
    FFXIV - Maduin (Dynamis DC)