Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    We all lost this battle, honestly even the undertaker or trashman class would be better than no class at all. Where is my tinker?!

Quote Originally Posted by Bennett View Post
    36 specs isn't variety enough of course
    36 specs before, then 36 specs after is not MORE variety, like I said.

Quote Originally Posted by Guildenstern View Post
    So I imagine the time they didn't design a new class they devoted to something else.
    Let's see, oh yes, so now I get two unique abilities for joining one faction over the others, okay, I've got two new abilities now.
    Every other aspect of the expansion I take for granted, there wasn't any "woah" moments at all, frankly most of it looked like a rehash/polishing (that could've been just as easily patched in, not requiring an expansion).
    So race customization. Another two-weeks worth of work for designers, at best. Okay, if I am being honest this is the only real expansion selling point so far. Oh and that human Obama face that's so fucking great. (not)

Very disappointed all in all. Just don't see where their effort & free time went. Changing the world so I can level in any expansion? Fuck that. I can't believe this happened really. This should've happened in four years, or four years ago. This was supposed to be the good expansion...

By the way, just my own personal opinion. I get that some of you like might've liked whatever you're getting. To me it was more like a backstab from Blizzard.
    many new customizations !! Just what I wanted!!

You can have wings as your Cloak, join a faction and do things to get things....oh and you got an Island Expedition Dungeon. Enjoy!

So I imagine the time they didn't design a new class they devoted to something else.
    Let's see, oh yes, so now I get two unique abilities for joining one faction over the others, okay, I've got two new abilities now.
    Every other aspect of the expansion I take for granted, there wasn't any "woah" moments at all, frankly most of it looked like a rehash/polishing (that could've been just as easily patched in, not requiring an expansion).
    So race customization. Another two-weeks worth of work for designers, at best. Okay, if I am being honest this is the only real expansion selling point so far. Oh and that human Obama face that's so fucking great. (not)

Very disappointed all in all. Just don't see where their effort & free time went. Changing the world so I can level in any expansion? Fuck that. I can't believe this happened really. This should've happened in four years, or four years ago. This was supposed to be the good expansion...

By the way, just my own personal opinion. I get that some of you like might've liked whatever you're getting. To me it was more like a backstab from Blizzard.
    Nothing. It is just an excuse to deliver less content. The people who say "instead of a new class, balance the existing classes" will look at the end of the expansion and see the same classes with roughly the same degree of balance that we always, just no additional class added.

Sorry, but the theme of this expansion was perfect for Necromancers. It'll be like Legion with Death Knights. Wasted opportunity.

Quote Originally Posted by Bennett View Post
    This is a fix everything expansion. If you have a brain, you should be happy

- - - Updated - - -

36 specs isn't variety enough of course
    How do you know that? They just said a couple of vague, all-encompassing statements? That doesn't mean that out of 1000 ways of implementing the things they declared, they'd go the right way. Hell, they didn't fix anything up to now, did they?

And all the people who say classes just need rebalancing - there never was and never ever will be a proper class balance. You just chose stagnation over new flavours.

Quote Originally Posted by Tragopan View Post
    Here I was hoping they would prune even more. Still too many.
    There is a whole world of phone games for you out there where you only need to click on one button.

Quote Originally Posted by Aradur View Post
    You can have wings as your Cloak
    Cosmetic.

Quote Originally Posted by Aradur View Post
    join a faction and do things to get things
    Oh, like reputations.

Quote Originally Posted by kamuimac View Post
    it may come as shock to you but there is a lot of people who dont care how old classes perfrom . because they dont care how any classe perform .

they just want new class , with new cool buttons and new cool visuals of spells.

because what we have now is boring.
    I'm not talking about performance.

When I say "fixing the current classes" I mean redesign the specs which don't work. This would essentially make a lot of specs feel "new". Adding more Classes to the game is like throwing shit on top of more shit and then expecting it too clean itself up.

Oh and that human Obama face that's so fucking great. (not)
    Yikes dude.

Quote Originally Posted by Rhlor View Post
    many new customizations !! Just what I wanted!!
    Get hype, the art team never disappoints.
    Quote Originally Posted by Boomzy
    People just want to be bullies without facing any sort of consequences or social fallout for being a bully. If you declare X as a racist/sexist/homophobic/etc. person you can say or do whatever you want to them, ignoring the fact that they are a human.

Quote Originally Posted by awadh View Post
    What makes you think you were going to get a new class in the first place if you just got one in Legion? Not to mention multiple new playable races in Bfa? And most likely new playable races in Shadowlands as well? Fucking hell these forums LOL
    To play devil's advocate here:

TBC: 2 new races
    Wrath: 1 new class
    Cata: 2 new races
    Pandaria: 1 new race, 1 new class
    WoD: ...classic race updates?
    Legion: 1 new class
    Barf: Many new allied races
    Shadowlands: ....???

I guess maaaaybe you could parallel that with WoD's Classic Races update? Up until then, however, it's been pretty alternating regularly.

However, I will always digress and remind people that the game's pretty much in Maintenance Mode post-legion. we're never getting another Legion-esque expansion ever again. Chances are if they ever do add in another class, it will be sacrificing a lot of in-game content to do it at this point.

Quote Originally Posted by Palapop View Post
    erm... there is no artifact system lol.

and there is HUGE overhaul of classes, leveling, technology, character progress and professions.
    Man, it's gonna be so huge like... they haven't even said anything concrete about anything... like, that's how HUGE things are gonna be.

They've been talking about huge class changes with every single expansion. And BFA delivered us the very best oh just all you Shamans wait for 8.1 and you'll get your pressing class fixes. They're the masters of not living up to their promises and fake we've learned, we listen bullshit.

You're basically being excited for an expansion that promises you nothing but to go back 4 years in time and give you back everything you had in the past... but this time we'll be in the Shadowlands!

Quote Originally Posted by Stormspellz View Post
    these are what they said is happening, and the wow dev team's word isn't worth much now a days.
    This is a fair point. And also why I'm not preordering.

Quote Originally Posted by The Betrayer View Post
    Cosmetic.

Oh, like reputations.
    Oh, and don’t forget: You can have new Skin Colors and new eye colors!!!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by mvaliz View Post
    I was reading through what he said saying "Not sure why he's saying something raci....ooooooooh! >_<"

Bet the guy doesn't even realize that he inadvertently pulled a "all black people look alike" statement with that comment! >_<
    Nailed it.
    Appreciate your time with friends and family while they're here. Don't wait until they're gone to tell them what they mean to you.

Quote Originally Posted by mvaliz View Post
    To play devil's advocate here:

TBC: 2 new races
    Wrath: 1 new class
    Cata: 2 new races
    Pandaria: 1 new race, 1 new class
    WoD: ...classic race updates?
    Legion: 1 new class
    Barf: Many new allied races
    Shadowlands: ....???

I guess maaaaybe you could parallel that with WoD's Classic Races update? Up until then, however, it's been pretty alternating regularly.

However, I will always digress and remind people that the game's pretty much in Maintenance Mode post-legion. we're never getting another Legion-esque expansion ever again. Chances are if they ever do add in another class, it will be sacrificing a lot of in-game content to do it at this point.
    new customizations

You didn't sacrifice shit, wtf is this entitled thinking. I have no need for another class, the game already has too many so why do you need to add more?

Being upset about them adding new faces for humans is the most incel thing I've ever seen. I do hope you guys crying are diagnosed spergs cause that's the only thing that could explain your reactions

Quote Originally Posted by Rhlor View Post
    new customizations
    [IMG]https://wow.zamimg.com/uploads/screenshots/normal/883734.jpg[IMG]
    [IMG]https://wow.zamimg.com/uploads/screenshots/normal/883732.jpg[IMG]
    That would be the part where I said this:
    I guess maaaaybe you could parallel that with WoD's Classic Races update?
    Not sure if it's that far though. The race updates seem to be more extensive touch-ups than whole-new skeletons and animations that WoD recieved.

Quote Originally Posted by TheHodedOne View Post
    4 zones, a renamed-artifact system, new hair and skin colors.
    People can't even count the number of zones in the expansion, lol.

It's 5. FIVE zones.

Bash the expansion all you like, but get the basic details right at least.