Page 6 of 14 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    I've dreamed of having my main, dwarf shaman, to be able to sport tatoos since they introduced dwarf shamans back in cata prepatch, and now, after all these years, I can finally make my character look the way I always wanted him to look. That alone makes me extremely hyped about this expansion!

Other than that, I'm looking forward seeing Kael'thas again, maybe giving him some redemption arc, and all the zones look innovative and present us with new, fresh thematic, so that also is something I can't wait for.

I admit that no new class/race is kind of a bummer however.

Quote Originally Posted by awadh View Post
    - No more legendary RNG bullshit - Legendaries are back and they are worked on via crafting something in one of the main endgame zones
    betcha it's gonna look just like Mechagon engineering.

Such is the nature of MMO-C. This forum is full of fucking malcontents that are always complaining and can never be satisfied. People wanted a dark and scary Diablo, they got it, some fucking retard is complaining that it's too dark and too gory because Lilith in the cinematic was covered in organic, real looking blood and was apparently that was way too fucking much XD
    You're not wrong, but really it's everywhere. The official forums are legally classified as a carcinogen.

I think it has the potential to be as epic as BFA and WoD. Fingers crossed.

Quote Originally Posted by Jetstream View Post
    betcha it's gonna look just like Mechagon engineering.
    Except the only thing Mechagon was ever used for was getting flying, wasn't it? I can't recall a single thing that you absolutely need from there that serves any purpose in the end game other than flying. It's just a few mounts and a rep gate for flying, literally nothing there is useful for purposes other than collecting stuff. There's nothing in Mechagon as far as I'm concerned once you have flying.

That Island thingy they announced for Shadowlands is supposed to be some endgame thingy, isn't it? Mechagon wasn't that.

weekly chest changes - good
    infinite tower - good
    rest? mediocre, unfortunately this will make shadowlands expansion much less enjoyable for me. As there would be just nothing to do.

You know what would be amazing... updating the skyboxes in Stormwind and vanilla content.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by lockybalboa View Post
    I think it has the potential to be as epic as BFA and WoD. Fingers crossed.
    I uh.. I don't think many people will share your sentiment about BfA and WoD being epic.

Quote Originally Posted by neik View Post
    Why so much negativity?
    A lot of people feel most comfortable by being negative all the time and they completely lack the ability to be positive about anything. They are most often socially broken.

10+ Year Old Account
    Right now, there's insufficient information

The only thing that made mildly pleased was linear progression while questing through the zones, at least for the your first leveling experience.

Quote Originally Posted by Gungnir View Post
    I uh.. I don't think many people will share your sentiment about BfA and WoD being epic.
    pretty sure hes being very sarcastic

7+ Year Old Account
    This expansion is essentially Darksiders-themed, and I for one could not be more PSYCHED to play it!!

Anyone else is hyped for Shadowlands?

Just finished watching wow panel and I can't wait to hear about it more. Why so much negativity?
    Because people aren't happy unless they are bitching about something. If you gave people a hat that gave them the perfect experience they want, they will bitch about the color of the hat.
    If what doesn't kill you, makes you stronger. Then I should be a god by now.

Quote Originally Posted by kaminaris View Post
    weekly chest changes - good
    infinite tower - good
    rest? mediocre, unfortunately this will make shadowlands expansion much less enjoyable for me. As there would be just nothing to do.
    The ideas are good. the better question is will they execute them well.

I mean, Warfronts and Weekly Chest Loot seemed great at first too... just saying. ;P

Except the only thing Mechagon was ever used for was getting flying, wasn't it? I can't recall a single thing that you absolutely need from there that serves any purpose in the end game other than flying. It's just a few mounts and a rep gate for flying, literally nothing there is useful for purposes other than collecting stuff. There's nothing in Mechagon as far as I'm concerned once you have flying.

That Island thingy they announced for Shadowlands is supposed to be some endgame thingy, isn't it? Mechagon wasn't that.
    What does that have to do with my speculation that the legendary crafting interface will resemble Mechagon's engineering interface?

Quote Originally Posted by Jetstream View Post
    What does that have to do with my speculation that the legendary crafting interface will resemble Mechagon's engineering interface?
    Well you got me good. I actually assumed you were talking about the isle as a whole, not some interface thingy. Shows how much I don't give a shit about Mechagon outside of getting the rep to revered so that I could unlock flying and never set my foot there again. It's that irrelevant.

Mechagnome
    10+ Year Old Account
    Anyone else is hyped for Shadowlands?

Just finished watching wow panel and I can't wait to hear about it more. Why so much negativity?
    Seemed really good!

-Coming from a guy that wanted a new class.

People that didn't like the idea of it, didn't watch WoW:"What's Next" I didn't find myself liking it before i saw through the "What's next".

I dont fall for PR hype BS. I will see how the game looks in beta.
    READ and be less Ignorant.

Quote Originally Posted by Obelisk Kai View Post
    They had me when they announced the death of the AP grind.
    get ready to solo grind a new legendary in a tower every balance patch, lol

15+ Year Old Account
    I'm kind of indifferent on the Shadowlands as a location, but it should be sufficiently interesting and is an area that hasn't been explored by the lore yet, meaning there's a lot of room for them to worldbuild and expand the lore with completely new material, which is great. And IMO it's more thematically interesting than BFA was.

It's a bit light on new features, but I see that as a good thing. Rather than piling more stuff on broken systems, they're stripping things back a bit and fixing the framework of the game. Which it definitely needs.

Improvements to leveling and alts sound great. Removing the AP grind sounds great. Mitigating RNG sound great. New customization options are great.

Covenants sound cool, and Soulbinding is potentially really cool.

I'm pretty excited for it, right now. The proof will be in the pudding, of course. I'll have to see how the story, class changes, and patches actually play out to decide whether or not it was a good expansion or a mediocre one. But right now I'm extremely optimistic.