Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    no need new classes if they start fixing the old ones , i am ok with that if the rest looks interesting , for the moment it looks a bit unfinished? or well not many info about endgame.. guess we will see

the tower could be interesting.. but need more infos :P

Quote Originally Posted by mvaliz View Post
    I was reading through what he said saying "Not sure why he's saying something raci....ooooooooh! >_<"

Bet the guy doesn't even realize that he inadvertently pulled a "all black people look alike" statement with that comment! >_<
    That was actually a coment on the fact that games shouldn't be politicized. Out of thousand of renowned representatives of the race they chose Obama, that just felt wrong. Now maybe if they added Trump hairstyle, that would feel at least somewhat inclusive, but that would be opening a pandora's box..

Infracted: Forbidden Topics [Politics] {MoanaLisa}
    Last edited by MoanaLisa; 2019-11-02 at 12:25 AM.

That would be the part where I said this:

Not sure if it's that far though. The race updates seem to be more extensive touch-ups than whole-new skeletons and animations that WoD recieved.
    We have no idea how far this increased customisation will go or how many options.

Quote Originally Posted by Uselessrouge View Post
    no need new classes if they start fixing the old ones , i am ok with that if the rest looks interesting , for the moment it looks a bit unfinished? or well not many info about endgame.. guess we will see

Some valid points have been raised here before - why the hell didn't they balance classes up until now??

Quote Originally Posted by kamuimac View Post
    many of us play this game since 2004-2005

yes its not enough after so many years.

and i say it from persepctive of someone with 45 alts above 100 level.

new class is always exiting
    You're actually the minority. The vast majority of players have less than 5 alts. And most players only really play the same 2-3 classes every expansion. People are not looking for more choices, they want their current preferred classes to be fun again.

Quote Originally Posted by Uselessrouge View Post

I'm guessing that they're saving most for the deepdive tomorrow since that's what people payed to watch

Quote Originally Posted by Guildenstern View Post
    That was actually a coment on the fact that games shouldn't be politicized. Out of thousand of renowned representatives of the race they chose Obama, that just felt wrong. Now maybe if they added Trump hairstyle, that would feel at least somewhat inclusive, but that would be opening a pandora's box..
    You see this? This quote up here?

This is not what you write when you're trying to portray an "I'm not racist" angle here...

So a black human with short hair is immediately Obama to you? Come on, man, it isn't even the same face-shape, nor even the same skin tone.
    You're just being racist and letting your political views cloud your reason.

It's one of the faces and it doesn't even look close to Obama, way darker skin among other things

Quote Originally Posted by Cyram View Post
    So a black human with short hair is immediately Obama to you? Come on, man, it isn't even the same face-shape, nor even the same skin tone.
    You're just being racist and letting your political views cloud your reason.
    Oh yes, thanks for telling me what a bad person I am, it's another night of crying myself to sleep it seems.

People get triggered easily I see, but I find the lack of some valid features in this expansion much more triggering. Like, I would appreciate they'd say something about flying philosophy, but now that we know this expac gonna have like two and a half features, so as not to let players burn through them quickly, they probably gonna gate flying even more horribly.

Oh yes, thanks for telling me what a bad person I am, it's another night of crying myself to sleep it seems.

People get triggered easily I see, but I find the lack of some valid features in this expansion much more triggering. Like, I would appreciate they'd say something about flying philosophy, but now that we know this expac gonna have like two and a half features, so as not to let players burn through them quickly, they probably gonna gate flying even more horribly.
    You talk about people being triggered but you're triggered just because - this is end of day 1, and we still haven't gotten a Deep Dive - we just had some part of the story, the zones and an overview of the core mechanics... If you're dense enough to start bitching without having all the info (especially since it's been announced that we're getting a deep dive tomorrow)... then that's pretty much on you.

It's also on you brushing off your ignorance and racism and pretending that it isn't a big deal or that's just a cheeky little thing that you can let slide with sass. But go on, Jan, talk about how others are triggered and shit.

5+ Year Old Account
    So I imagine the time they didn't design a new class they devoted to something else.
    Let's see, oh yes, so now I get two unique abilities for joining one faction over the others, okay, I've got two new abilities now.
    Every other aspect of the expansion I take for granted, there wasn't any "woah" moments at all, frankly most of it looked like a rehash/polishing (that could've been just as easily patched in, not requiring an expansion).
    So race customization. Another two-weeks worth of work for designers, at best. Okay, if I am being honest this is the only real expansion selling point so far. Oh and that human Obama face that's so fucking great. (not)

Very disappointed all in all. Just don't see where their effort & free time went. Changing the world so I can level in any expansion? Fuck that. I can't believe this happened really. This should've happened in four years, or four years ago. This was supposed to be the good expansion...

By the way, just my own personal opinion. I get that some of you like might've liked whatever you're getting. To me it was more like a backstab from Blizzard.
    Now, after so many years you can get your fantasy character you dreamed off, PREORDER to get Panda D.K. name it DeathPaw or PanDeath and start reading how to RP cute knight of death that wants beat Bolvar for its misery .
    Please, there a perfect example of hypocritical thinking:
    Quote Originally Posted by Teriz View Post
    If Tinkers had anything to do with Hunters, but they don’t. Unlike Bards which are linked to Rogues.

Class design is a huge mess right now.

To add a new class is just unthinkable.

You sacrificed a new class? You don't own the game rights, you didn't sacrifice anything. You take what you get as a consumer and you like it...or you don't. You have that choice. No one is forcing you stay.

The self-entitlement is real. Get over yourself.

P.S. - Don't we have enough class/race combinations as it is? This entitlement to having a class/race every expansion is over done and needs to fuck right off.

Quote Originally Posted by Cyram View Post
    You talk about people being triggered but you're triggered just because - this is end of day 1, and we still haven't gotten a Deep Dive - we just had some part of the story, the zones and an overview of the core mechanics... If you're dense enough to start bitching without having all the info (especially since it's been announced that we're getting a deep dive tomorrow)... then that's pretty much on you.

It's also on you brushing off your ignorance and racism and pretending that it isn't a big deal or that's just a cheeky little thing that you can let slide with sass. But go on, Jan, talk about how others are triggered and shit.
    Okay, I will, thank you.

By the way, "First Day" means you give it all you've got to generate unreal hype. But so far it's been "meh" at best. How can anything that looks like a stillborn child suddenly turn out to be amazing?

Well its clear they are trying to fix bfa, its a valid criticism that they shouldnt of took the path that lead to BFA in the first place, but i think demanding they fix bfa AND add new classes/races fundamental systems is a bit too much, so yes its not perfect, but i hope this is the right direction, and i think one of the problems that lead to BFA was an overbloating of complicated systems that made it hard for them to balance, so they are probably gonna try to not get stuck in a hole like that again.

You're not the only one who lost hope to day. And I will definetely use that door. But not before I make my low opinion of this refuse-for-an-expansion heard across hundreds of threads.

I don't have time browsing your 467 posts, but I bet my hand if I digged deep enough, I'd see something like "wAiT tIlL yOu pLAy iT" in response to BfA announcement. In couple of years, I'll be back, and I'm calling it now, its gonna be as I predicted -- lackluster shity expansion.
    Nobody cares if you called it or not. Leave.

on the downside: no Tinkers. I can live with that. On the plus side: no Dark Rangers. I can live with that happily.
    The quality of life changes were getting I think are more than enough. They finally listened to issues people had with gameplay and addressed some of the big ones.

Say it with me: Maintenance. Mode.

Seriously, stop expecting something on-par with Legion, Wrath or Pandaria anymore. It's not happening. They've moved on.
    looks like it, the cow had the last drop

You're paying Blizzard $40 to fix the game they broke. You're welcome.