Page 1 of 3
LastLast

N'Zoth whispers: The veil wanes. His crown will open the way.

https://wow.gamepedia.com/Uu%27nat#Quotes

He warned us, bros, but we didn't listen.
    N'Zoth whispers: Six seats at the high table. Six mouths that hunger. One will consume all others.
    N'Zoth whispers: She is not the last, but the first. Drown her and you will see.
    N'Zoth whispers: I alone can save you from what is to come.
    N'Zoth whispers: It grows hungrier... bolder. Alas, your eyes are closed.
    N'Zoth whispers: When the arrow finds its mark, the last fetter will fall away.
    N'Zoth whispers: The Light has struck a bargain with the enemy of all.
    N'Zoth whispers: The fall of night reveals her true face. She will bring only ruin.
    N'Zoth whispers: He gave himself to the deep places. He gave himself to me.

10+ Year Old Account

One will consume all others: Death
    When the arrow finds its mark the last fetter will fall away: Sylvanas firing the arrow to throw the frozen throne at Bolvar
    The fall of night (Teldrassil burning) reveals her (Sylvanas) true face she will bring only ruin.
    "You know you that bitch when you cause all this conversation."

N'Zoth whispers: The fall of night reveals her true face. She will bring only ruin.
    Is he talking about Elune here?

Quote Originally Posted by TheramoreIsTheBomb View Post
    One will consume all others: Death
    When the arrow finds its mark the last fetter will fall away: Sylvanas firing the arrow to throw the frozen throne at Bolvar
    Maybe that's talking about another archer killing sylvanas perhaps? Delaryn would make sense since she's following a very similar path to sylvanas in Wc3.
    Last edited by UnluckyAmateur; 2019-11-02 at 02:00 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Boomzy
    People just want to be bullies without facing any sort of consequences or social fallout for being a bully. If you declare X as a racist/sexist/homophobic/etc. person you can say or do whatever you want to them, ignoring the fact that they are a human.

Quote Originally Posted by UnluckyAmateur View Post
    Maybe. But what we know from his quotes, N'zoth knew this would happen. He told us it would.

Of course, I have now deciphered the entire plot. Why the Titans decided to not kill the Old Gods in the end, even though mortals with swords could do it just fine which implies that rock people with swords could do it.

The Maw is where all the baddest people go, and Shadowland shit needs Anima to operate. Clearly the Old God souls are putting a disproportionate burden on the system and causing the Maw to steal souls for their anima from every other zone. Once we defeat the Jailer, all the prisoners will finally be free. This was the plan all along.

N'Zoth whispers: Six seats at the high table. Six mouths that hunger. One will consume all others.

I'm kinda thinking this is about the Maw and the 4 factions plus the maw and either Oribos, the Eternal City which seems to be neutral(or some hidden/unrevealed 5th faction) would be the 6 mouths as they all need Anima.

i love when whispers prophecies are fulfilled, feel a small sense of satisfaction

7+ Year Old Account
    I kinda think he could be talking about Tyrande becoming the Night Warrior.
    You come get the voodoo.

Quote Originally Posted by qwerty123456 View Post

I'm kinda thinking this is about the Maw and the 4 factions plus the maw and either Oribos, the Eternal City which seems to be neutral(or some hidden/unrevealed 5th faction) would be the 6 mouths as they all need Anima.
    The Maw/ 4 factions/ and the arbiter?

Quote Originally Posted by Danbala View Post
    That was my first thought as well. They need to get rid of Tyrande because shes the only one thats logically still angry, and they wont let something like logic fuck up their story.

Quote Originally Posted by Broken Fox View Post
    That was my first thought as well. They need to get rid of Tyrande because shes the only one thats logically still angry, and they wont let something like logic fuck up their story.
    Is she really?, no other like Genn Greymane or Malfurion?
    Quote Originally Posted by Relapses View Post
    Luckily I have no interest in Catgirl Simulator 2014 or whatever it is.
    Said while playing WoW with cow, wolf, panda and fox girls.

3+ Year Old Account
    I think so. I’ve always believed that Elune was an unknown female-ish Old God that was playing the long con with the Dark Trolls that became the Night Elves.

She may not be an unknown Old God, but I still think that she’s something corrupt and evil. I have no real evidence of this, I freely admit that; it’s just what I’ve always thought about Elune.

Quote Originally Posted by Danbala View Post
    I thought that also but the whole dark moon was referenced by Tyrande to be the other "face" of Elune if I am recalling the questline correctly.
    Quote Originally Posted by Boomzy
    People just want to be bullies without facing any sort of consequences or social fallout for being a bully. If you declare X as a racist/sexist/homophobic/etc. person you can say or do whatever you want to them, ignoring the fact that they are a human.

Quote Originally Posted by Exeris View Post
    Is she really?, no other like Genn Greymane or Malfurion?
    Well I meant angry enough about Teldrassil to want to kill more people. Greymane's been neutered by Anduin but I suppose Malfurion counts. Man is he a bore though.

I think the six seats are the six cosmic powers, hence the light striking the bargain with the enemy of all (other cosmic powers). Ion specifically mentioned the 6 cosmic powers too which seems a little strange considering it didn't really come up again.

Quote Originally Posted by The Ancient One View Post
    i love when whispers prophecies are fulfilled, feel a small sense of satisfaction
    Same. At least it tells us they have a some kind of a plan.

The Lightbringer
    10+ Year Old Account
    N'Zoth whispers: I alone can save you from what is to come.
    In before union with Old Gods to defeat Sylvanas and Death.

I mean, looking at Ogmot's visions again. Everyone knew the "Shepherd" was Sylvanas.

A shepherd, cloaked in the shadows of her past, beloved by a flock of blind sheep.
    She guided them over a cliff. Even as they crashed upon the rocks, they never doubted her.
    The crows grew fat upon sheep flesh. Her laughter echoed all around.
    And as stated above the Fall of Night Elves showing Sylvanas' true face.

If we consider the "His" in this statement referring to the Boy-king from Ogmot and Ilgyonoth then the Boy King turns out to be BOLVAR. Three lies he will offer you. The first has been told. "Bound by a throne? No... boundless." Maybe Bolvar isn't as tied down to the throne as we thought.

But then, I'm not sure what his "Second lie" should be as they said the second lie would come soon.

3+ Year Old Account
    What if the whole reason for us being able to be resurrected, is that the Jailor/Death is shackled. Maybe that's why the Spirit Healers are able to guide us / help us. If this were a DnD game instead of a PC game, freeing the Jailor could mean Hardcore mode xD.

Quote Originally Posted by TheramoreIsTheBomb View Post
    The fall of night (Teldrassil burning) reveals her (Sylvanas) true face she will bring only ruin.
    I guess it's more the Night sky of Icecrown shattering into the Maw