The return of the Legion legendaries

We don't know what they'll look like, but I'm glad about Ion's words, that they perceived the community feedback about the Legion legendaries as positive in regards that they actually had an influence on your playstyle (you could minmax the situation and choose a Legendary combination that suited the situation best) but they were just hard to grind.
    This also had been my impression, that this opinion is common ground in the Community. (disclaimer: I didn't know all the legendaries of all classes, but for mine it felt awesome to have an additional layer of traits to mix and combine, apart from the talent rows.)

this is the tiny ray of hope inside of me, because no new class is a letdown

They do listen to feedback.
    The question is whether they'll go full mad scientist with said feedback, or just moderately adapt what they've been getting from players.

Quote Originally Posted by Watchers View Post
    Not to all of us who haven't been able to enjoy how our class plays since BfA started.

Huge, they have no idea! This story and the content has to be BOMB to over compensate for the x amount of hours most people won't be playing leveling a new class.

5+ Year Old Account
    yeah super excited to have them back without the stupid rng tho

7+ Year Old Account

Red face

You would be better hoped that this will be completely different system from Legion, since there is nothing good in “items changing mechanics of class from outside”. Another thing is that it could be 1 "legendary" item by type of artifact (just without talents' part), which will be completely customizable in small "mark-ups" of characteristics, and legendary only because of number of such, albeit common, custom elements, one per character and with prospect of entire expansion (before-Legion way) instead of carrying them all separately in bag for every mandatory single occasion, which is second bad thing of Legion system after "class mechanic changing"

Gear (= characteristics) is your role, neither your class, nor your build.
    Last edited by Alkizon; 2019-11-02 at 09:31 AM.
    __---=== IMHO(+cg) and MORE |"links-inside" ===---__

__---=== PM me WHERE if I'm unnecessarily "notifying" you ===---__

Elemental Lord
    7+ Year Old Account
    It is, but more people stick to their main, so it's more imporant to revamp existing stuff before you add another one.

Also they may save new class for big number like 10.0 and didn't wanted two in a row. And since we will be fed up with 'Death' theme, Tinker looks like safest best for next class (and I'm not Tinker fanatic or even fan, I was rather sure Necromancer will be a thing in 9.0).

The way Ion described it sounded like you would pick something g and work towards it. I hope it works the other way round. Dont want to spend 3 weeks working for something just to find out I picked the wrong one, or for balance to change or whatevernly to be locked into working towards something bad for another 3 weeks so I can then pick something good to spend 6 weeks working toward.