Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Nyel View Post
    Worst: New abilities from Covenants
    They need to balance those very carefully or they need to disable them in raids and m+.

10+ Year Old Account
    Best: Shadowlands themselves (so cool looking) and the new character customization options.

Worst: No new class or race D:

5+ Year Old Account
    Best: New player experience(customization options, dk options, level squish)

Worst: allied race, class, class skin, 4 spec. None of these happened

Shadowlands seems very light on features, but the panel gives me some hope that those little will be done well. Shadowlands will either go down in history as the expansion that pushed wow in the right direction and saved it, or the final nail in the coffin. This will be interesting.

Best: the idea of the 1-50 done in any expansion

Worst: Everything else, especially the continuation of the Diablofication of WoW (even the freaking trailer smacked of the D3 Diablo vs Imperius cinematic)

It all looks good to me. The bad was what wasn't there: no class, races or even allied races. Not sure how they are planning to keep the hype going for months.

Best : Maybe Alt friendly expansion, we will see how this work
    Worst : a lot, No new class, abilities tied to factions, Sylvanas.

Quote Originally Posted by Lionhearte0 View Post
    Best: Everything

Worst: We have to wait for it

Call me a shill idgaf, I'm hyped.
    I agree /10chars.

Best: No CLASS! We do not need that right now.

Worst: Cannot say. I have not seen anything that annoys me.

Best: Psychodelic theme, Cinematic, Castlevania raid
    Worst: Torghast, Tower of Diablo3-rift as a major feature, Artifact spells, lying about fixing stuff, maintenance mode

10+ Year Old Account
    Best: The new zones.

Worst: Too much Sylvanas.

Best: the zones look great, the return of legionaries but with a deterministic path to obtain them, leveling changes seem absolutely wonderful, the rogue-like dungeon sounds like a good idea (compared to islands for example). I liked the sense that they had been actually listening to the players.

Worst: I kinda like the covenants from what we've seen about them so far, but can't we just please get a regular new spell and a new row of talents for once, rather than this system of obtaining them (and obv losing them after the expansion). All in all it seems to be thin on the details still, so I'm holding judgment one way or another until more is known. It does seem much more promising than BfA tho, which isn't saying that much tbh.

best: new abilities, unpruning(but have to wait and see how far they're willing to go with that)

worst: no world revamp

5+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Shadowlands-is-fake View Post
    Reminder: BfA also seemed really light on features, and we all gave Blizzard a pass because we figured they would simply iterate on the features from Legion until they hit perfection. What we actually got in BfA though (beyond the initial questing) was a travesty. I'm getting the same feeling from Shadowlands. Covenants and their abilities seem to carry over the EXACT design philosophy they had with Azerite stuff, i.e. rather than work on creating 12 (or 36) unique experiences with classes and specs, they opt for this sort of generic meta-layer of gameplay that fits everybody and can easily be thrown out at the end of the expansion.

They've effectively designing 4 classes' worth of new class content in Shadowlands, as opposed to 36 as the did in Legion. I hate it.
    Also true. But at least with the level squish I can have every level reward something and just level up in Pandaria. So some parts will definitely be good. At least.

worst - making leveling not matter anymore - they said it's going to be faster then ever before. too fast can be a problem.

10+ Year Old Account
    Best: no new class
    Worst: Sylvanas is bad
    Hi

best - wildhammer tatoos and dwarven mohawks. I've been waiting 15 years for this, I'm so happy Immma gonna cry
    worst - no new class, a shame, leaks got my hyped about new class and now I feel busted

I think they're the same thing: Covenants.

They're by far the most exciting thing announced for the next expansion, yet I find it hard to get excited because this 100% reeks of Artifacts/HoA or the WoD/MoP legendary if you wanna go even further. Some of these abilities are really cool, yet knowing that there is a realistic chance you're just gonna lose them... ugh.

Stood in the Fire ArkantosChampion's Avatar
    5+ Year Old Account
    Best - everything that was announcedヽ(◕ヮ◕ヽ)

Worst - no new class ლ(ಠ益ಠლ)
    I'm a normal text, I'm a bold text.

10+ Year Old Account
    Best: Everything. SO HYPED to be honest?! I dont play right now because BFA was so disapointed but it feels like they stepped it up with class unique, tower of the damned (YES!) and many more intresting things

Worst: Sylvanas. please. again.

Worst - leveling squish, is huge disappointment, and no cross - faction activities
    Else is fine