Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Seriously drop the endless tangent of wanting the incredibly awful ILLUSION (this means FAKE, NOT REAL, DOES NOT ACTUALLY PROVIDE) of choice talent trees of the games origins. Our current system is massively better. I mean seriously just stop. How many times do you need to be told that they were bad? That what you think those trees provided, they did not actually provide -in any sense at all-. Truly mindboggling what a picture of a tree with connecting points, even if those points are meaningless, has had an effect on players of this game.

Quote Originally Posted by Haidaes View Post
    Nope this is where the virtal ri.. ticket comes in. Give it an hour and the fansites will have pretty muich transcribed most of it anyway, or try to hunt streams on twitch before they get sniped.
    I scrolled down the list of streams and a non-ticket Deep Dive showed up. No idea if it's the same stream or not, but it seems to be talking about the expansion all the same.

Great, movement abilities are completely unbalanced already. Necrolord ability is useless shit. Only remotely viable in world content, in M+ and raids it won't be useful ever while every other ability boosts movement speed in some way and thus can help you get out of damage and save your life.

If this pattern continues with the damage abilities it's exactly what I was afraid of.
    Last edited by Galathir; 2019-11-02 at 06:34 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by collide7 View Post
    Seriously drop the endless tangent of wanting the incredibly awful ILLUSION (this means FAKE, NOT REAL, DOES NOT ACTUALLY PROVIDE) of choice talent trees of the games origins. Our current system is massively better. I mean seriously just stop. How many times do you need to be told that they were bad? That what you think those trees provided, they did not actually provide -in any sense at all-. Truly mindboggling what a picture of a tree with connecting points, even if those points are meaningless, has had an effect on players of this game.
    Fun. Hybridity. Not all of us are min/maxers.
    "Today and forever I am your better, Arthas." - Illidan Stormrage

Quote Originally Posted by Haidaes View Post
    Nope this is where the virtal ri.. ticket comes in. Give it an hour and the fansites will have pretty muich transcribed most of it anyway, or try to hunt streams on twitch before they get sniped.
    Alright, thank you! Just wanted to watch them talk rather than reading the transcription! 8)

7+ Year Old Account
    So can we fly at lv 10? Since we can go to all the flying expansions?

Great, movement abilities are completely unbalanced already.
    You are aware that balance is literally the last thing they work on, right?

Quote Originally Posted by hjial View Post
    You are aware that balance is literally the last thing they work on, right?
    When it's only about tweaking damage numbers yes, but in this case it's a design flaw with the core of the ability.
    Last edited by Galathir; 2019-11-02 at 06:54 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Agrossive View Post
    This was a discussion I had with a coworker yesterday on how that would work with the squish.

This doesn't seem so bad... But there's lots left to discuss. Not preordering atm and will certainly not use the boost JUST in case.

I like my spec identity

10+ Year Old Account
    Lol every level is rewarding means a new dungeon unlocks or a spell is learnt/upgraded.

Quote Originally Posted by Axaron View Post
    Fun. Hybridity. Not all of us are min/maxers.
    You understand that all of the power of each tree was kept in the bottom of talent trees? That going 15/0/15 did -not- make you a 5/10 in one, 0/10, and then 5/10? Because of the power spread, you were more like a 2/10, 0/10, 2/10. You weren't even a hybrid, you were just a mob with a name.

Dreadlord
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Agrossive View Post
    Make flying a level 60 reward and get rid of pathfinder while we're at it.

5+ Year Old Account
    I don't really understand what they mean by changing specs is the same as changins classes. My problem is that everything has the same builder-spender playstyle regardless of class or spec.

How's all that related to Warcraft?

10+ Year Old Account
    Mall Walker Champion of Zeroth.

Team is listening to feedback from the past few expansions and is going to try and fix it.
    Yeah... Like they always say every year.

So if we get new DK starting experience for 8.3 (with new races ) and DKs will also start at lvl 1, does it mean lvl squich for 8.3?
    Also wonder if all dungeons will be 10-50. So you can queue for all of them at any lvl. You could do DM then jump into a Freehold next. I think that would be cool.

High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    60-70% faster to level 1-50 in Shadowlands.
    Though only levels 50-60 can go Shadowlands?