Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    7+ Year Old Account
    The AP grind is what killed the game for me. If they really are getting rid of it then that's good news.

10+ Year Old Account
    class design will suck so much with useless ability bloat bullshit

I will really love to fire off those fireblast(assuming it remains ogcd and can be cast while channeling other stuff) as arcane or frost.

Only thing i liked about ability returning wwas pally mostly, because auras is just a fire and forget stuff and the aoe/execute were missing. And the kill shot back to hunters, but fuck hunter's mark. Shattering throw to warriors are...whatever too.

What's next? lets return the feed pet mechanic and pet talent tree as well? Shadowlands is really looking like a worse version of WoD. never though blizz could manage that.

This post is the perfect example that you cannot please everyone no matter what you do.

This is a dumb post. First off: What's wrong with raid logging? This is a game. Let people work towards the things they want to work towards and be DONE when they're done. There are plenty of cosmetic items to collect, achievements to complete, and pets to battle. If I'm a player who is only interested in logging in two nights a week to raid with my guild then let me. If I want to spend 10 hours a day grinding out gold for a new cosmetic then let me. Those two things should NOT be intertwined.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Musta View Post
    This post is the perfect example that you cannot please everyone no matter what you do.
    Nah this post is an example that there is trolling to be had. I literally don't know anybody who is mad that they don't have the play the game 24/7 in order to progress their character at an optimal rate.

More worried they are bringing too little abilities than too much.

To all the people complaining about the return of class abilities (wtf guys ?), sure, ability bloat was a problem in the past... but excessive pruning is an OTHER bad extreme (seriously, some specs in BfA had brain dead easy rotations worthy of wow vanilla). So don't complain too hard : they will give us more toys to play with, you should be happy.

For one who have limited time to play this expansion sounds awesome. Maybe I’ll start to raid a lot more again in Shadowlands.

Quote Originally Posted by Pigglix View Post
    What's next? lets return the feed pet mechanic and pet talent tree as well? Shadowlands is really looking like a worse version of WoD. never though blizz could manage that.
    That's actually a really good idea. It would add a lot of class identity back into Hunters. One of my favorite aspects about Vanilla hunter is having to manage the individual load out of each of your pets and take care of them. I also like the idea that you have to keep an eye on your resources. Don't get caught in the middle of a dungeon without any arrows. Plus there's resource management because you can't just buy the best arrows from a vendor. Grind for what you want and then you can use those better arrows sparingly as the need arises. Better fantasy than we have now for sure.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Monolithi View Post
    Sounds like WoD to me.
    Really? M+ and the tower should keep you busy for a long long time outside of raids. WoD didn't have that. WoD had LITERALLY NOTHING pve-wise besides raids.

Quote Originally Posted by George Costanza View Post
    Honestly this. I want my presences back for Death Knights at least. Raise Dead is okay, but why do I care about Death Coil as a Frost DK exactly? It's nice to have some shared attacks at least, but I would prefer to be given more of the non-moment to moment gameplay things back. Stuff that you can set and forget like presences but still offer you choices.

Quote Originally Posted by Kendros View Post
    Ability bloat was a problem, you just dont remenber it.
    no, it wasnt

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by George Costanza View Post
    exactly.. they need to bring more stuff.. and change existing stuff

Quote Originally Posted by Nagawithlegs View Post
    What did you do besides raidlog in Vanilla, TBC, Wrath, Cataclysm, Mists or Warlords?

Oh...
    I don' see much the difference between all the xpac. There are still solo play, alts, pvp, helping low geared mates, having a life outside of Wow (this one is more theoretical).

Quote Originally Posted by Netherblood View Post
    M+ is still there, also the new infinite Tower Progression to make legendarys or just for cosmetics and fun.
    To me, it sounds like an amped up version of a deep dungeon from final fantasy 14. What’s funny is deep dungeons take inspiration from diablo rifts and it seems like bliz is taking inspiration from the deep dungeons.

Deep dungeons aren’t infinite though. It has a ending at floor 200 for potd and 100 for HoH. While deep dungeons do have a weapon you can craft, it’s meant more for alts or catch up. It seems WoWs infinite dungeon might be geared towards the solo or endgame player.

The Undying Slowpoke is a Gamer's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Zka View Post
    Really? M+ and the tower should keep you busy for a long long time outside of raids. WoD didn't have that. WoD had LITERALLY NOTHING pve-wise besides raids.
    People also sleep on the Maw itself. That's a full zone of content for max level players as well.
    FFXIV - Maduin (Dynamis DC)

Without an AP grind you’re free to jump in and out of the game as you please which is perfect for me. I don’t want to have to log in every single day, I don’t want to have to use my 1 or 2 hours of play every other day to grind bull shit. end game progression tied to cosmetics And having hard caps is great you don’t need to play 24/7. If only we could make gear more static and reduce the amount of raid difficulties it’d be perfect.