Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst
LastLast
    5+ Year Old Account
    Varian :'( i miss him

Garrosh, Orgrim, Draenosh and Kel'Thuzad would probably be my top picks. Usually I'd also like to see Cairne, but considering Tauren heritage armour questline, I doubt anything good would come out of it.

Vol'jin too. I mean if for nothing, at least just so he doesn't get shafted again considering it's his BfA arc that was supposed to be tie in into all this.

Also fucking Garithos. If that guy isn't some high society overlord who torments elves for fun there, than portrayal of Shadowlands is severely lacking.

Quote Originally Posted by Dellis0991 View Post
    You just got to know his ass is in the Maw lol.

- - - Updated - - -

Isn't she with Elune?
    /shrug, no clue.

Maraad, I guess. I mean, that would be a Draeneï character at least, and since he's the only one who died, out of the one and a half we've always had (Velen and Maarad himself), it would be great to see him again. But I guess he may be a vigilant or wherever Draeneï/Eredar souls go when they die ?

10+ Year Old Account
    none....
    i always hated since day 1 the idea of rezzing the dead to reuse and abuse them again
    i liked legion but i hated the idea that illidan is back, or how every demon is back, it makes killing them useless
    now we are going to their spirits.. yay
    the concept itself i'm against him

Btw Lothar was a warrior not a paladin, he never learned to use the light, and he was a behemoth of human whose height and strength rival even that a normal orc (lorewise average orc is as strong as 3 humans)
    The beginning of wisdom is the statement 'I do not know.' The person who cannot make that statement is one who will never learn anything. And I have prided myself on my ability to learn
    Thrall
    http://youtu.be/x3ejO7Nssj8 7:20+ "Alliance remaining super power", clearly blizz favor horde too much, that they made alliance the super power

Obviously Draka. Perfect choice for an NPC introducing us to Maldraxxus. After all when we first saw leaks about Shadowlands, who didn't think "If that turns out to be true I'd like me some DRAKA in that expansion"?

Other than Draka, I guess Garrosh, Garithos, Thrall's balls, Kel'thuzad (not really dead but Chronicles did state he's trapped in the Shadowlands for whatever reason), Ner'zhul, Orgrim, Gul'dan, maybe Deathwing.

Quote Originally Posted by Feanoro View Post
    Any character you want to see ruined by the current writers.
    That is a good point. I recant my list. Except for Draka of course, she's just too good to pass up.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kangodo View Post
    Does the CIA pay you for your bullshit or are you just bootlicking in your free time?
    Quote Originally Posted by Mirishka View Post
    I'm quite tired of people who dislike something/disagree with something while attacking/insulting anyone that disagrees. Its as if at some point, people forgot how opinions work.

@ Mehrunes

It is funny that they call Draka a powerful warlord. Meanwhile i don't remember her being a warlord ever in any of her incarnations. But i guess the magical power of wahmen have put Draka on a whole new pedestal.

Quote Originally Posted by Reinhart11 View Post
    @ Mehrunes

It is funny that they call Draka a powerful warlord. Meanwhile i don't remember her being a warlord ever in any of her incarnations. But i guess the magical power of wahmen have put Draka on a whole new pedestal.
    Wait, are you saying you're not excited for Draka? What kind of vile wrongthink is that? And Draka spawned Go'el, that alone makes her amazing. That and only that, because she has no other achievement of note to her name. What an amazing character to use as one of the main NPCs of a zone in the Shadowlands!
    Quote Originally Posted by Kangodo View Post
    Does the CIA pay you for your bullshit or are you just bootlicking in your free time?
    Quote Originally Posted by Mirishka View Post
    I'm quite tired of people who dislike something/disagree with something while attacking/insulting anyone that disagrees. Its as if at some point, people forgot how opinions work.

Lirath Windrunner, Lothar, Taretha, Sen'jin, Terenas, Grom, Mograine, Arthas, Garrosh, Varian, Tirion.

Quote Originally Posted by Trassk View Post
    Cairne - to give words of wisdom to baine
    A bit late to the party, are we?

5+ Year Old Account
    Varian :'( i miss him

Quote Originally Posted by Dagoth Ur View Post
    Garrosh, Orgrim, Draenosh and Kel'Thuzad would probably be my top picks. Usually I'd also like to see Cairne, but considering Tauren heritage armour questline, I doubt anything good would come out of it.

Vol'jin too. I mean if for nothing, at least just so he doesn't get shafted again considering it's his BfA arc that was supposed to be tie in into all this.

Also fucking Garithos. If that guy isn't some high society overlord who torments elves for fun there, than portrayal of Shadowlands is severely lacking.
    Garithos running his own section of Revendreth where he tortures elves for fun.

Goddamn I hope he's his own rep grind.

Garrosh died in another universe, I doubt we'll see him.
    I want to see Arthas, Kael'thas, Broxigar and Grommash Hellscream.

Deathwing - He has regained his sanity in the shadowland and has become even stronger but his powers are overshadowed by the creatures of Shadowland. He will be a ally to us.

Argus the Unmaker - He's even stronger now with death but he can't unmake anything since the creatures of Shadowland are beyond even his powers. He will be a ally to us.

Kael'Thas - His shadowland form is even stronger than his demon empowered form. He would be a ally to us.

Gul'dan - Has become even stronger with some of the new ancient Shadowland magic he learned. He'll be a enemy to us.

Kil;jaeden - Has become even stronger but is no longer evil as he agrees with Velen's ways. He'll help us with his band of Light Demons.

Galakrond - The strongest dragon to have ever existed on Azeroth and is still the strongest dragon ever even in the Shadowlands. Fortunately he'll be our ally after some convincing.

Garrosh Hellscream - Has become even stronger and is now seeing redemption. He will be a ally.

Saurfang - Has become even stronger and has gone mad. He will be a enemy.

Vol'jin - Is the same but he'll help us in communicate with the factions of the Shadowland like a tour guide and a translator.

Ragnaros - Has become way stronger and is now called the Elemental Lord of Shadow Flames. He'll be a enemy.

Arthas - Has become a even greater powerhouses and we'll need his help as he's the strongest soul there with the exception of Sargeras, Bolvar, Sylvanas, and her master.
    Last edited by LarryWithTheWeatherReport; 2019-11-02 at 09:12 PM.
    11/4/23 Updated power level -> Sargeras > Xal'atath > Void Empowered Azshara > Alleria > Galakrond > Iridikron > N'zoth > Jailor > Argus > Death Empowered Sylvanas > Lich King Arthas > Kil'jaeden > Archimonde > Illidan > Deathwing

Mankrik's wife.

10+ Year Old Account
    >>>Arthas<<<

Quote Originally Posted by LarryWithTheWeatherReport View Post
    Ragnaros - Has become way stronger and is now called the Elemental Lord of Shadow Flames. He'll be a enemy.
    Dont think that elementals cross over into the shadowlands.
    On WoWpedia it is told when they die in their elemental plain they are defeated and there powers can be absorbed by another elemental.

Uther and Arthas. Their interactions, and if Arthas will be redeemed now that his soul is free.

Arthas, Lothar and Garithos.

Quick question, do people who died on a different planet really get to go to shadow lands? Isn't that an azeroth-only thing?

Quote Originally Posted by Dead Moose Fandango View Post
    Arthas, Lothar and Garithos.

Quick question, do people who died on a different planet really get to go to shadow lands? Isn't that an azeroth-only thing?
    Nope the shadowlands is everywhere in the universe.