Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by Dilbon View Post
    I just hope this doesn't make the button bloat worse. Even now there are too many active abilities still.
    Dont worry. Just press the few buttons you are comfortable with and dont bind the rest. You will kill LFR bosses anyway.

They're just generalizing a few abilities so every spec will have them. It's not going to be anything too groundbreaking. It's basically just fan service.

Quote Originally Posted by shade3891 View Post
    Return of the Rogue Swirly ball
    I've seen so many people say this, but swirly ball has been in the game for the past 7 ish years, it returned in MoP.. lol

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nyel View Post
    But what's the point of this? Why would you ever use Frostbolt as a Fire Mage, especially in higher levels?
    pvp ? silence ?
    i lost count how many times i get f8cked as warlock by a single interrupt, both pve or pvp, u can't even wand in pve since they removed wands, if u get silence for any reason, u are a walking training dummy
    the ironic part is the other use - mobs be resistant to that type of spell - almost doesn't exist anymore these days, still even just doing quests in world u get interrupt/silence a lot to have just 1 school of spells whatever ur spec is
    The beginning of wisdom is the statement 'I do not know.' The person who cannot make that statement is one who will never learn anything. And I have prided myself on my ability to learn
    Thrall
    http://youtu.be/x3ejO7Nssj8 7:20+ "Alliance remaining super power", clearly blizz favor horde too much, that they made alliance the super power

>Reintroduce some old spells
    >PTR opens
    >Blizz sends an announcement/blue post on forums "lulz, the math is too crazy, y'all. We're eliminating some 'spell bloat'... so some spells are going to go away in place of the new ones, LULZ!! ShaDoWLAnDs BaBY!"

I really don't need the return of dozens of abilities that don't do anything interesting just so some dweeb on the internet thinks he is clever because he has 130 buttons worth of action bars.

I'd rather have 3 abilities that are interesting and interact with one another in fun and engaging ways rather than 10, 20 or more abilities that are just some variation of 'does x damage'.

5+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by mojojojo202 View Post
    I'd rather have 3 abilities
    D3 is that way --------->
    Quote Originally Posted by trimble View Post
    WoD was the expansion that was targeted at non raiders.

Quote Originally Posted by Grubenwolf View Post
    I hope this means shaman specs will use totems more. I really miss my totems.
    I stopped playing during WoD because i thought the mmo was out of the rpg

but what did you say? Shamans hardly use totems anymore? Like why even be a shaman then? wtaf...