eyes of the beast as well
    Anemo: traveler, Sucrose
    Pyro: Yanfei, Amber, diluc, xiangling, thoma, Xinyan, Bennett
    Geo: Noelle, Ningguang, Yun Jin, Gorou
    Hydro: Barbara, Zingqiu, Ayato
    Cyro: Shenhe, Kaeya, Chongyun, Diona, Ayaka, Rosaria
    Electro: Fischl, Lisa, Miko, Kujou, Raiden, Razor

Sweeeeeeeeeet!

I just hope it will be good as it used to be and not a slacker execute.

This is the best news I've seen since the announcement. I've always been salty that Kill Shot went away.

Currently playing Borderlands 1 remaster. Amped for Borderlands 3.
    Add me on the PSN for jolly-cooperation @ PuppetShoJustice

Are any of you excited for Eye of the beast? feels kinda useless nowadays when you can move your pet how you want anyway. kill shot though, thats some good shit

Quote Originally Posted by Keplarthedrood View Post
    Are any of you excited for Eye of the beast? feels kinda useless nowadays when you can move your pet how you want anyway. kill shot though, thats some good shit
    I'm exited for Eyes of the Beast.

Purely because of how fun it was, goofing around with it.

10+ Year Old Account
    Kill shot is really sweet, now imagine if they remove lone wolf because of "class identity" saying "hunters are all about this nature bound with a frend pet with you"

Quote Originally Posted by Pigglix View Post
    Kill shot is really sweet, now imagine if they remove lone wolf because of "class identity" saying "hunters are all about this nature bound with a frend pet with you"
    Lone wolf is fine, and i for one love Marksmanship without a pet... and not to mention you can still use a pet for utility if need be.

Survival should be given the lone wolf option also!

Quote Originally Posted by Keplarthedrood View Post
    This is why these abilities were removed in the first place. No, they were never useful as a power in combat, but they were always fun to use to play with. Occasionally they could even be used in PvP.

Who cares there is a fun power exists that doesn't necessarily have a clear mechanical advantage? The world will move on.

Fuck Kill Shot... EYES OF THE BEAST!!!

Quote Originally Posted by General Zanjin View Post
    eyes of the beast as well
    useless both of them.

How exactly is an execute ability useless? It's a pretty significant spell, regardless of how strong\weak it's tuned.

10+ Year Old Account
    What if they gave FEED PET back as a personal 30 min buff to your pet. Buff is Sated/Happy: Damage, health, armor increased by 10%. Maybe even as a BM exclusive buff?

No actual food is needed, just helps with the class fantasy.

Ye im going Hunter in Shadowlands, Killshot was OP AF. Question is if all specs get it, thnk it was only BM and MM back in the day

I just don't want more buttons.
    Danwo

I hope we can double-tap it like we used to be able to.

Currently playing Borderlands 1 remaster. Amped for Borderlands 3.
    Add me on the PSN for jolly-cooperation @ PuppetShoJustice

Hmm dusting off my PvP hunter. Seems as hunter is the big winner from the unpruned spells so far.

7+ Year Old Account
    So thrilled. It felt so weird going into Legion without it, even muscle memory of hitting the keybinding kept happening. Didn't feel good not to have it at all.
    The above post should never be taken seriously in any shape or form. Failure to do so might result in laughing matters.

Quote Originally Posted by Spoonman View Post
    Ye im going Hunter in Shadowlands, Killshot was OP AF. Question is if all specs get it, thnk it was only BM and MM back in the day
    Well, unless they're gonna give SV a gun... Kill Shot might be a tough fit for them.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Gasparde View Post
    Well, unless they're gonna give SV a gun... Kill Shot might be a tough fit for them.
    Why? is not like SV do not have range attacks, i will imagine it will work just like serpent sting (shoot from the arm crossbow SV have)