DH and unpruning

If classes are « unpruned » and this is a major feature of the expansion’ what will happen to dh who dont have many abilities and only 2 specs in the first place?

This will be those 2 covenants abilities and nothing more?

15+ Year Old Account
    Artifact abilities perhaps.
    Quote Originally Posted by derpkitteh View Post
    i've said i'd like to have one of those bad dragon dildos shaped like a horse, because the shape is nicer than human.
    Quote Originally Posted by derpkitteh View Post
    i was talking about horse cock again, told him to look at your sig.

In an ideal world/an older Blizzard, they'd get a complete overhaul to flesh them out.

In reality they're just going to feel empty, broken and unfulfilling compared to every other class because their best state was just that. It just wasn't as obvious because every other class was gutted to a similar level in Legion.

a third spec would be like fair...

and oc bring back bloodlet and artifact skills

I think they'll leave dh simple

10+ Year Old Account
    They don't really have anything to unprune since they were barren upon creation.

Quote Originally Posted by AssBreaker View Post
    If classes are « unpruned » and this is a major feature of the expansion’ what will happen to dh who dont have many abilities and only 2 specs in the first place?

This will be those 2 covenants abilities and nothing more?
    Hoping for a third spec, maybe like a 2h scythe wielding one like Alaari or whatever her name was, the one from the class quests

Wasn't DH intentionally designed to be a braindead DPS class?

Quote Originally Posted by Nelinrah View Post
    Wasn't DH intentionally designed to be a braindead DPS class?
    Yeah I remember Ion saying it will stay simple, it's for beginners or something :P It's been a long time since then tho. As I said above, I believe they'll leave it simple

5+ Year Old Account
    Demon Hunter is designed to be a class for people with no skill.

And I don't mean that in a condescending way, it was literally described to be that way back before Legion went live.

5+ Year Old Account
    Classes getting 'unpruned' doesn't mean DH will not be able to get more abilities.

Yes, they 'unprune', and that doesn't have to mean that DH being new will let them out of the equation, I'm expecting an even number of skills, even newer ones.

Quote Originally Posted by enigma77 View Post
    Demon Hunter is designed to be a class for people with no skill.

And I don't mean that in a condescending way, it was literally described to be that way back before Legion went live.
    <-- No skills!

Remove a spec, pool all of them to the singular spec. Sorted!

Quote Originally Posted by mrsohta View Post
    I think they'll leave dh simple
    If they don't half the havoc players brains will melt out their ears and nose.
    "Privilege is invisible to those who have it."

Fury of the Illidari Fury of the Illidari Fury of the Illidari Fury of the IllidariFury of the Illidari Fury of the Illidari please..
    Yohohoho

Quote Originally Posted by Aldo Hawk View Post
    Classes getting 'unpruned' doesn't mean DH will not be able to get more abilities.

Yes, they 'unprune', and that doesn't have to mean that DH being new will let them out of the equation, I'm expecting an even number of skills, even newer ones.
    What some call "unpruning" others might call "bloat" so we'll see. There are 3 outcomes: people still whine about not having enough abilities, people will whine about too many abilities for hotkeys(the FFXIV approach), or people will whine about having a bunch of abilities most people never use.

I have no expectation of there not being someone whining anymore. Not because of the game, but because people will bitch about anything that changes regardless of what it actually is.

High Overlord
    3+ Year Old Account
    They can implement a 3rd spec. Perhaps a ranged spec with eye beam,, fel barrage and lots of sigils. Contrasting destro warlock (slow and burst) and DH fast and sustained.