Page 11 of 14 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Cæli View Post
    I like what I've seen so far but I don't like paying for an unreleased game, not sure what to do
    I would wait till the things you have seen and like are confirmed to be good. Also wait to see if they add any other changes to the game wich could greatly sway you in one way or another. Wait basically, and let blizz prove us "hey! our new expansion is good, and here is why!".

Quote Originally Posted by Cosca View Post
    Clearly your post has the opposite effect from what you wanted and in your previous message you claim to write it this way so you get lots of replies, as a clickbait.
    You are trying to make it look like you had a plan... I don't believe at all that this is the case...
    More likely is that you are too young to realize that telling people what to do with money is a bad idea and you think that $50 or so is a substantial amount.
    Just admit your mistake and treat it as a lesson.
    ...again what?

I made a topic. People respond to said topic. That is a successfull topic, regardless of its content.

Plan? ofcourse i have a plan, im jarjarbinks.

too young? sorry i should instead listen to your infinite grand boomer wisdom. after all, if you are older, you are righter.

i dont make mistakes.

Quote Originally Posted by Aftermathhqt View Post
    Bought the minute after it was announced, enjoy.
    enjoy? no you enjoy. enjoy it when blizz says "f*ck it, lets just release whatever we finnished. after all, we got our money." ez business
    Last edited by th3478t9gr89h2r89; 2019-11-03 at 04:24 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Cosca View Post
    Clearly your post has the opposite effect from what you wanted and in your previous message you claim to write it this way so you get lots of replies, as a clickbait.
    You are trying to make it look like you had a plan... I don't believe at all that this is the case...
    More likely is that you are too young to realize that telling people what to do with money is a bad idea and you think that $50 or so is a substantial amount.
    Just admit your mistake and treat it as a lesson.
    i think you did not get what OP really tried.

he tried to safe his beloved game from becoming lower quality. because paying them all your money before they deliver any work is bad for the game because it leads to lower quality ofc. why deliver higher quality when you already been paid ? thats so logical like when you do not eat you will die.

that does not mean the difference between „the best xpac ever released“ and „even worse than WoD“. but for sure the difference between higher and lower quality in a specific frame.

all that OP imo said is: when you want a good, or at least higher quality xpac, pay them when they are done. when you dont care about the state of the game you playing: pay them now.

and preordering (goodies aside) makes nonetheless no sense at all in any case, because the xpac will come anyway. regardless if you pay now or later. there is no „omg i will not get my copy if i not buy now“ thing. so, you looses NOTHING when you pay em later, but you GUARANTEE lower quality of the xpac when you pay them now. really simple things...
    Last edited by Niwes; 2019-11-03 at 04:30 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by aimmachine View Post
    already did it and do not care
    Obviously the idea is that you might care if it comes out and you don't actually like it. Something a lot of people did with BfA. If you are 100% certain you will like it, despite the limited information, then this thread was never about you, and your reply pointless.

Light comes from darkness shise's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Of course you pre-purchase if you live Warcraft. Regardless of how it might turn out.
    Unless you plan to quit, why wouldn´t you play?

They expressed their philosophy and I mostly am happy about where they want to take it. They’ve made a significant design philosophy change, but they’re not trying to re-invent the wheel.

The main thing they’re missing is 2H enhancement.

sorry not gonna wait until next expac to play Vulpera Death Knights ... pre-order here i come!

Quote Originally Posted by Baine View Post
    Of course someone is spending real money somewhere, but I just mean it is not me.
    if all you care is your money. fine.

if you like wow and care about the quality of the game: very VEEERY short thought.

if you just want the cheapest crap for the lowest possible amount of your bugs, then this is definitive the right way. otherwise not. but even in that case i asked myself: why dont play cheap shit browser games that costs nothing anyway then ?

strange...
    Last edited by Niwes; 2019-11-03 at 04:34 PM.

I really don't see the point in pre-ordering the game a year before release. From simple economics point of view, anyone doing that is paying more for the same game, compared to anyone pre-ordering it much closer to release.

On individual basis, the difference is negligible, but when talking of numbers Blizzard is receiving, they are definitely laughing all the way to the bank with it.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jtbrig7390 View Post
    True, I was just bored and tired but you are correct.

Last edited by Thwart; Today at 05:21 PM. Reason: Infracted for flaming
    Quote Originally Posted by epigramx View Post
    millennials were the kids of the 9/11 survivors.

10+ Year Old Account
    its wow dude. blizz has already proved itself and while yes, Shadowlands could turn out to be dogshit, im still gonna play because its wow.

Day one Epic Shadowlands

Shame I couldn't pre-purchases OW2 and D4 too.

Quote Originally Posted by agm114r View Post
    You make your own choices. Don't try to tell everyone else how to make theirs. None of your business.
    Actaully it is my business. Their bad decisions affects MY gameplay after all. They tell blizz that the game is okay to launch already when its not.

Blizzard is more like a kickstarter campaign nowdays. Sure, you get a game but what will it be exactly?

Also, some of you people are alright. You understand my point. You dont have to agree. Just understand.

5+ Year Old Account
    already did, the most expensive with my tokens.. plus i also bought Wc3 reforged for the Mount. And soon am going to buy D4.

Thats enough for you? or do i need to buy Ow2 too.

If you dont trust them, then its you. Dont become a "leader for those that need guidence in the community" the majority are grown ups, they know what to do with their money and sometimes we just want to play videogames and do not care for your statements arround how the game could work.

And so far, shadowlands its looking awesome, cant wait to have my poisons back to the outlaw spec.

Quote Originally Posted by agm114r View Post
    You make your own choices. Don't try to tell everyone else how to make theirs. None of your business.

ofc it IS his business. because he must live with a lower quality xpac because you ppl told/teached blizz that there is no need for high quality since you paid them already/anyway.

how short thought some ppl can be...

and then the ppl wonder theirselfes, rage quit and whine about stuff like Diablo Immortal, WoD and more and more cheap shit from Blizz for their bugs.

EXACTLY THAT ppl that prepurchased BfA are THE SAME ppl whining in every thread „no new class!“. god, are ppl stupid.

I DONT GET IT...
    Last edited by Niwes; 2019-11-03 at 04:40 PM.

15+ Year Old Account
    I haven't pre-purchased it yet. Not because I don't trust them. I will play it regardless of how bad it is but will decide if I want to keep playing or not as I play. I simply am being a responsible adult and letting my credit card balance get lower since I just made a few other large purchases. That and I was hoping they would put OW2 and D4 pre-orders up already so I can get all 3 at the same time.

I will try the next expansion even if I am not as thrilled by the reveals so far. Its not like not pre-ordering will change that much. They can't scrap that much at this point in time because the life cycle of BfA is coming to an end.
    "Man is his own star. His acts are his angels, good or ill, While his fatal shadows walk silently beside him."-Rhyme of the Primeval Paradine AFC 54
    You know a community is bad when moderators lock a thread because "...this isnt the place to talk about it either seeing as it will get trolled..."

Quote Originally Posted by JarJarBinks View Post
    Dont give blizz your hard earned money before they have proven themselves worthy of making a good expansion.

Shadowlands was just announced and we know little of it yet. Theres still a year left of BFA.

Dont give them your money before you really know what you get for it.

Thats all.
    I was on the fence but will definitely buy now. On a serious note, I know what I am getting. An expansion with new zones and levels. I will most definitely play it so might as well pay for it now and get something extra. Will make current game more interesting too for allied race DK. Unlike many here, I do not hate WoW or BFA. I've enjoyed it as much as any other expansion (except MoP, I did unsub for that one).

People who preorder are doing disservice not only to themselves but to entire community as well, giving complete trust in product is never good.

Why? Lets remember Acitivion-Blizzard are doing the numbers, they see the game already doing good on preorders, lets allocate our resources somewhere else since the product already pretty much sold which is bad for the game because it could've been something more.

I find it funny people here proudly declare they already preordered one way or another, my answer to you - you are stupid and thanks for contributing to less content, sorry.

Quote Originally Posted by Niwes View Post
    ofc it IS his business. because he must live with a lower quality xpac because you ppl told/teached blizz that there is no need for high quality since you paid them already/anyway.

how short thought some ppl can be...

and then the ppl wonder theirselfes, rage quit and whine about stuff like Diablo Immortal, WoD and more and more cheap shit from Blizz for their bugs.

I DONT GET IT...
    Wow, your self entitlement is amazing. Just because you do not like something doesn't mean everyone feels the same.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Tic Tacs View Post
    Why? Lets remember Acitivion-Blizzard are doing the numbers, they see the game already doing good on preorders, lets allocate our resources somewhere else since the product already pretty much sold which is bad for the game because it could've been something more.
    You are just as stupid as those who pre-order if you think a company like Blizzard wouldn't care about the life time revenue of a product and only care about the pre-order period of revenue.
    "Man is his own star. His acts are his angels, good or ill, While his fatal shadows walk silently beside him."-Rhyme of the Primeval Paradine AFC 54
    You know a community is bad when moderators lock a thread because "...this isnt the place to talk about it either seeing as it will get trolled..."

Quote Originally Posted by JarJarBinks View Post
    This is why WoW is going down hill. Because people pay for something they know 1% about. Blizz dont care about sub payments. They get their WoW cash from expansion sales.

"oh but i pay with wow gold!". Yea but someone pays real money to make that wow gold token available.

Blizz makes wow worse because you allow them to.
    Good work Blizzard. That's next level marketing. Go in to fan sites as a "concerned citizen" to tell people not to do something in the hope that people will do the opposite out if spite.
    Quote Originally Posted by Nizah View Post
    why so mad bro

Quote Originally Posted by Tic Tacs View Post
    People who preorder are doing disservice not only to themselves but to entire community as well, giving complete trust in product is never good.

I find it funny people here proudly declare they already preordered one way or another, my answer to you - you are stupid and thanks for contributing to less content, sorry.
    Your conspiracy theory is very flawed. Pre orders do not make a difference in the game we get. It is already made for the most part. Beta will be soon and that is just for tuning and bug catches.