Page 1 of 2
LastLast

Cosmetic quivers for hunter in Shadowlands?

Hey people while class unpruning was announced (I am very happy about it), they did not say anything about possible cosmetic quivers, they have been missing from the game since Cata and Shadowlands would be a good time to bring them back.
    Please don't tell me to use the MM artifact, I already do

would be cool.

Maybe we could get those class accesories they teased in WoD.

Quote Originally Posted by Fistfighter View Post
    would be cool.

Maybe in 12.0
    They always told me I would miss my family... but I never miss from close range.

Yeah!! They teased it in Wod and had my hopes up but since then there has been silence, a comeback in Shadowlands would be a pleasant surprise

Quote Originally Posted by Fistfighter View Post
    would be cool.

They probably pruned the promised Class Accessoaries too by accident in WoD. Now it is finally time to unprune them.

10+ Year Old Account
    Given the huge swath of cosmetics being announced and suggested, I'd be surprised if we didn't see these cosmetic touches, especially given how the quiver formed part of the Artifact appearance for MM hunters. In my view, a visible quiver should be part of the bow appearance across the board, from the most basic, to the most grandiose (I'm looking at you, Golden Bow of Quel'Thalas!)

Happy to see many people advocating for quivers, I have been a main hunter since Wotlk and I would be really happy if shadowlands will bring them among the many other cosmetic things

No one asked them about class acessories since WoD.

Most likely they scrapped it and mixed them with artifacts.

Sorry. Classes and Professions aren't perfect yet, so there's no room for additional features.

Quote Originally Posted by Teekey View Post
    Sorry. Classes and Professions aren't perfect yet, so there's no room for additional features.
    Nobody said they had to be perfect, RPG part of the game is just as important as anything else

Quote Originally Posted by Lyasandre View Post
    Nobody said they had to be perfect, RPG part of the game is just as important as anything else
    We's esport gamers now, roleplaying omegalol!!
    They always told me I would miss my family... but I never miss from close range.

Quote Originally Posted by Justpassing View Post
    Maybe in 12.0
    More realistically, they probably consider the Holy Paladin and MM hunter accesories as promise completed.

15+ Year Old Account
    Don't think so, I'm still waiting on the Dance Studio!

Quote Originally Posted by shade3891 View Post
    Don't think so, I'm still waiting on the Dance Studio!
    I wonder if the dance studio, mounted combat and Vindicaar are all having party in Shadowlands. That'd be some fun!

Quote Originally Posted by Lyasandre View Post
    Happy to see many people advocating for quivers, I have been a main hunter since Wotlk and I would be really happy if shadowlands will bring them among the many other cosmetic things
    or you could just use the artifact xmog and have you´r quiver ? IDK just an idea

been waiting for these ones since WoD

Quote Originally Posted by The Ancient One View Post
    been waiting for these ones since WoD

Same, can't wait for the moment they finally announce that and we see them in game

7+ Year Old Account
    Ever since they removed our quiver bags long ago I have held onto my old epic quiver bag. I hope soon I can leave it to rest when we get proper ones ingame.

Quote Originally Posted by Pakheth View Post
    Ever since they removed our quiver bags long ago I have held onto my old epic quiver bag. I hope soon I can leave it to rest when we get proper ones ingame.
    I have a blue bag currently used as bank bag for exactly the same reason

Quote Originally Posted by lysdalen View Post
    or you could just use the artifact xmog and have you´r quiver ? IDK just an idea
    Yeah, I'm BM, not going to respec MM for a quiver. Having 1 quiver for 1 spec is not a solution.